Where do I find what supplies to take to OnStage?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Where do I find what supplies to take to OnStage?

Sue Erickson
I posted this question on the Demonstrator Planning Place, saw that I got a response but when I went to read the response, the discussion had disappeared. Guess it wasn't an appropriate question there. Anyway, I saw what was recommended to bring once but can't find it now. Does someone know what the list is? Thanks for the help.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Where do I find what supplies to take to OnStage?

Sue Erickson

Never mind. I found the email SU sent me.

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019, 10:17:13 PM PDT, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n47520h98@.nabble> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Where do I find what supplies to take to OnStage?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

I posted this question on the Demonstrator Planning Place, saw that I got a response but when I went to read the response, the discussion had disappeared. Guess it wasn't an appropriate question there. Anyway, I saw what was recommended to bring once but can't find it now. Does someone know what the list is? Thanks for the help.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Where-do-I-find-what-supplies-to-take-to-OnStage-tp47520.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h93@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Swaps & SU! Events, click here.