When will the 20-21 product files be ready

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

When will the 20-21 product files be ready

Mary K Jones
The product files are my most useful tool.  I use the Sudsol Workshop Excel file to enter and verify my orders for me and workshops.  I have a workshop starting May 27 and I know my customers will be wanting to order from the new catalog on June 3.  The 20-21 product file will come in handy for email & phone in orders.  Yes, I limit my class size to allow For social distancing between participates and have masks/gloves available.  No one comes if they are sick.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: When will the 20-21 product files be ready

Patti Scanlan
Administrator

We are very close with the workshop file! 😊  I hope to have it done (at least US file) in the next couple of days 😊

Patti

From: ml+s1100894n53455h50@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53455h50@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 3:34 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <patti@>
Subject: SU!: When will the 20-21 product files be ready

marykat200@aol.com?subject=When%20will%20the%2020-21%20product%20files%20be%20ready

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marykat200@aol.com

The product files are my most useful tool.  I use the Sudsol Workshop Excel file to enter and verify my orders for me and workshops.  I have a workshop starting May 27 and I know my customers will be wanting to order from the new catalog on June 3.  The 20-21 product file will come in handy for email & phone in orders.  Yes, I limit my class size to allow For social distancing between participates and have masks/gloves available.  No one comes if they are sick.

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: When will the 20-21 product files be ready

Alicia Schukar

Yay!  Thanks so much for the work in this.
Alicia

Sent from my iPad

On May 21, 2020, at 4:50 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53489h83@.nabble> wrote:

patti@sudsol.com?subject=RE: When will the 20-21 product files be ready
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@

We are very close with the workshop file! 😊 I hope to have it done (at least US file) in the next couple of days 😊

Patti

From: ml+s1100894n53455h50@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53455h50@.nabble>

marykat200@aol.com?subject=When%20will%20the%2020-21%20product%20files%20be%20ready

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marykat200@aol.com

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/When-will-the-20-21-product-files-be-ready-tp53455p53489.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h17@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Mary K Jones
In reply to this post by Patti Scanlan
Patti Scanlan wrote
We are very close with the workshop file! 😊  I hope to have it done (at least US file) in the next couple of days 😊

Patti

From: ml+s1100894n53455h50@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53455h50@.nabble>

Click here to reply directly to Mary K Jones privately at marykat200@ <mailto:marykat200@?subject=When%20will%20the%2020-21%20product%20files%20be%20ready>  

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marykat200@ <mailto:marykat200@>

_____  

Reply | Threaded
|

Mary K Jones
Thank you.  Just got the product list and update my Workshop shell.  This is the greatest tool to help me keep tract of my orders