When can we sell retired items

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

When can we sell retired items

Hauptl
When can we  retired items?  I have all the ink pads and reinkers  retired from this last year.   Also when can I sell the ink pads that are current but in the old pads.  

Thank you very much for your help.   I'm having a mother of all mother sale.

Linda Haupt
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: When can we sell retired items

Tia Hurt

You can't sell the current ink pad colors even if they are the old style.  They are still considered current.

Tia Hurt
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Serving the Spring, TX Area
(832) 477-6055

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 29, 2014, at 3:58 PM, "SUDSOL [Hauptl] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n12164h23@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

lmh_ha@yahoo.com?subject=When can we sell retired items
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lmh_ha@yahoo.com

When can we  retired items?  I have all the ink pads and reinkers  retired from this last year.   Also when can I sell the ink pads that are current but in the old pads.  

Thank you very much for your help.   I'm having a mother of all mother sale.

Linda Haupt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Hauptl, please change the email address to: lmh_ha@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/When-can-we-sell-retired-items-tp12164.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h32@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Tia Hurt Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator www.tiahurt.stampinup.net Serving the Spring, TX Area