What is your favorite?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
20 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

What is your favorite?

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
What is your favorite stamp set of all time?
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: What is your favorite?

davism

My all time favorite stamp set is Lovely As A Tree. Mary

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 1:27 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51989h39@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What+is+your+favorite?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-your-favorite-tp51989.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Gardner
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I have a new favorite with each new catalog. Right now it is the Poppy Suite with both of its stamp sets. Of course I will never part with Lovely As a Tree.

Diane Gardner
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
www.dianegardner.stampinup.net

On Mar 11, 2020, at 1:27 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51989h2@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What is your favorite?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-your-favorite-tp51989.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Joan Kertz

Lovely as a Tree!  

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 11, 2020, at 12:27 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51989h70@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h4@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

That's really hard, but I'd say Lovely As A Tree.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On March 11, 2020 at 12:27 AM "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51989h58@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Jane Bone

I think Lovely as a tree.

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 8:57 AM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51994h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+What+is+your+favorite?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On March 11, 2020 at 12:27 AM "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51989h58@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@...?subject=What is your favorite?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-your-favorite-tp51989p51994.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h47@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Beverly Derringer

I would have to say Lovely as a Tree. I know it is retired. I have 2 sets and I will never retire them from my stash. 

Sent from my iPhone
Beverly Derringer

On Mar 10, 2020, at 11:27 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51989h40@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h74@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy Jones

My all-time favorite is Lovely As A Tree....and boy do the stamps in the set show it! 

Sandy Jones
stampinsanjo@
On Wednesday, March 11, 2020, 07:49:19 AM PDT, SUDSOL [Beverly Derringer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51996h19@.nabble> wrote:

bevderringer@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: What is your favorite?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bevderringer@

I would have to say Lovely as a Tree. I know it is retired. I have 2 sets and I will never retire them from my stash. 

Sent from my iPhone
Beverly Derringer

On Mar 10, 2020, at 11:27 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51989h40@.nabble > wrote:

clindmeier@?subject=What is your favorite?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h74@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beverly Derringer, please change the email address to: bevderringer@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-your-favorite-tp51989p51996.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: What is your favorite?

donnab07

Lovely As A Tree.  I will never get rid of mine.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n51989h1@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n51989h1@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 10:27 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: What is your favorite?

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What%20is%20your%20favorite?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

Lovely as a Tree

~Blythe

On Mar 10, 2020, at 11:27 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51989h26@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

I just LOVE all the answers.  Perhaps we should send a copy to SU!  It was 100% unanimous.  I also haven’t — and would never — parted with Lovely as a Tree.
~Blythe

On Mar 10, 2020, at 11:27 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51989h26@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Janet Smith

Lovely as a tree. For sure!
So beautiful and versatile!

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, March 11, 2020, 1:27 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n52004h41@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: What is your favorite?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

I just LOVE all the answers.  Perhaps we should send a copy to SU!  It was 100% unanimous.  I also haven’t — and would never — parted with Lovely as a Tree.
~Blythe

On Mar 10, 2020, at 11:27 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51989h26@.nabble > wrote:

clindmeier@?subject=What%20is%20your%20favorite?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-your-favorite-tp51989p52004.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h10@.nabble

Janet
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
janetstamps@pacbell.net

SU! Web: http://www.stampinwithjanet.stampinup.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/helping-annika-heal/119478
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: What is your favorite?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Really??? That is the only set?  I love that set also but I was trying to decide and others came to mind that I liked as well. Wetlands, Fantastic Foliage, Very Versailles, Touch of Nature, Toile Blossoms, Summer by the Sea, Beautiful Moments I'm pretty sure will be one like this also, Simply Sketched, and Nature's Nest.  
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem

Along with all the rest it's Lovely as a tree.
Micki Antinone

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51989h61@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Tue, Mar 10, 2020 10:27 pm

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: What is your favorite?

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by grantj

If I didn’t know better, I would think Blythe sent a group email out to all of her friends and told them to say ‘Lovely As A Tree’.  LOL I knew that was going to Blythe’s answer, but I honestly didn’t realize it was that popular… of all of them.

I think all of my customers purchased it because I kept using it…. Because it was in the catalog for almost as long as I’ve been living…. Waa haa haa

Honestly, I don’t know what is my favorite…. I’d have to look back at all the catalogs and look. I’ve loved a lot, but I’m fickle, ask my husband… lol just kidding….

I would put ‘unsigned’ but my email address gives it away, but not my last name 😊

From: ml+s1100894n51994h30@.nabble <ml+s1100894n51994h30@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2020 8:57 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: What is your favorite?

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20What%20is%20your%20favorite?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-your-favorite-tp51989p51994.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Peri Beal

Baroque Motif was my very first must-have stamp. Other faves have been Swallowtail and Sunflower. 

Peri 

Peri Beal 
Papercraftingthreads.com 

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020, 12:27 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51989h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What+is+your+favorite?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti

Even though I have used Lovely As A Tree so many times, and my favorite card images came from Wetlands, my all time favorite single stamp is the Love Bandit's raccoon (holding a heart). Just makes me smile.

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia WA

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

To: cho1888@
Sent: 2020-03-10 10:27:07 PM

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h81@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

As much as I like Lovely as a Tree, my favorite stamp set is Gorgeous Grunge. It works so well to add depth the pretty much any project

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 12, 2020, at 10:29 AM, SUDSOL [Chris Occhipinti] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n52017h2@.nabble> wrote:

cho1888@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: What is your favorite?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@

Even though I have used Lovely As A Tree so many times, and my favorite card images came from Wetlands, my all time favorite single stamp is the Love Bandit's raccoon (holding a heart). Just makes me smile.

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia WA

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-your-favorite-tp51989p52017.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Penny Nelson

Lovely as a Tree❤

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020, 9:33 AM SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n52018h15@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+What+is+your+favorite?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@yahoo.com

As much as I like Lovely as a Tree, my favorite stamp set is Gorgeous Grunge. It works so well to add depth the pretty much any project

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 12, 2020, at 10:29 AM, SUDSOL [Chris Occhipinti] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n52017h2@.nabble> wrote:

cho1888@...?subject=Re: SU!: What is your favorite?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia WA

clindmeier@...?subject=What is your favorite?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-your-favorite-tp51989p52017.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-your-favorite-tp51989p52018.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: What is your favorite?

Robin Messenheimer

My favorite of all is Sassy Salutations. I just loved the font in that set and kept it around for quite a while after it retired.

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n51989h28@.nabble <ml+s1100894n51989h28@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 7:27 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com