classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
30 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

What is Your Favorite Tool?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
What is your favorite tool? Tell us why it is your favorite tool?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: What is Your Favorite Tool?

Kathy Slamar

I love the new Stamp and Emboss Machine and can’t wait for the magnetic plate to be released on September 1.  I used my Big Shot on almost every card I do and I think the new machine cuts even better especially on intricate dies or when using the adhesive die sheets.  Other than that, I also use the Take Your Pick Tool frequently.  I generally have Putty Refill and the paper piercer on one on my desk, and then another with the brush tip and the paper piercer next to my Stamp and Emboss Machine,

Kathy Slamar

On Aug 26, 2020, at 11:08 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55188h87@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What%20is%20Your%20Favorite%20Tool?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Tool-tp55188.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h52@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Talbot
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

The new Cut & Emboss machine is Stampin' Up's home run!!!   It cuts so easily and smoothly.   So excited to order the magnetic plate!!!!    My second most used tool in the heat embossing tool.    

Chris Talbot

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 10:08 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55188h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What+is+Your+Favorite+Tool?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Tool-tp55188.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Punches by far. I can take them anywhere!
Nola
Prescott AZ

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 26, 2020, at 9:26 AM, SUDSOL [Chris Talbot] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55190h66@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

chrisndean88@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: What is Your Favorite Tool?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chrisndean88@gmail.com

The new Cut & Emboss machine is Stampin' Up's home run!!! It cuts so easily and smoothly. So excited to order the magnetic plate!!!! My second most used tool in the heat embossing tool.

Chris Talbot

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 10:08 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55188h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Talbot, please change the email address to: chrisndean88@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Tool-tp55188p55190.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

I would say the Stamparatus and then the new Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine which I haven't opened yet. I'm cleaning up from my daughter's move to Chicago and my husband's putting everything he doesn't know what to do with in the craft room! (He's retired; I'm not.)

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 08/26/2020 11:08 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55188h27@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What is Your Favorite Tool?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis

So far, there are a lot of votes for Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine, but MY favorite tool is the Take Your Pick Tool.  I have neuropathy in my hands, and this tool allows me to pick up small things without having to feel around for them!!!

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 12:08 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55188h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: What is Your Favorite Tool?

donnab07

My favorite tool is the Cut & Emboss machine.  I use it every time I create in my studio – couldn’t live without it!

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n55188h70@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n55188h70@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 9:09 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: What is Your Favorite Tool?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Char Stiehl

I go with the Pick a Tool -I have multiples so that all the accessories readily available.  Second would be the sponge brayers.  It keeps the “messy” finger away. 

Char Stiehl

From: ml+s1100894n55188h46@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55188h46@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 9:09 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Jackson

Take your pick tool. I use it every time I create.

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 12:08 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55188h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier

Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to:

clindmeier@windstream.net

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:

http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Tool-tp55188.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h20@n7.nabble.com

--

Carolyn

Carolyn R. Jackson

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

http://carolynjackson.stampinup.net

crj@woh.rr.comarolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com

937-307-4582

LIKE me on Facebook: Carolyn’s Creations

https://www.facebook.com/Carolyns-Creations-643171632491266/

Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer

My favorite is the Take Your Pick tool. I’m pretty sure I use it every time I make anything. Just yesterday I’d let some of the Stampin’ Seal + hang outside a die cut. I used the sharp end of the T.Y.P. to pull that errant adhesive right up off the edge of the die cut piece. But I use it for everything it’s made to be used for, too.

Robin

From: ml+s1100894n55188h97@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55188h97@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 6:09 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti

My favorite by far is the Stamparatus. I love my Big Shot, and just got the new SU cutter (so it would be a bit disingenuous to say it's my fave when I haven't even used it yet!), but for pure stamping help, that positioner has been a blessing!

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

-----Original Message-----

To: cho1888@
Sent: 2020-08-26 9:09:13 AM

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h81@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker

My favorite is defined by my most used and that is my Stamparatus.  Many of the cards I make are bulk, meaning I make 15 to 25 of the same card at a time for mass mailings.  My Stamparatus makes it so much easier with the 4 plates to work with.  I rarely use acrylic blocks anymore.  

Pam

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 26, 2020, at 3:26 PM, SUDSOL [Chris Occhipinti] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55201h18@.nabble> wrote:

cho1888@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: What is Your Favorite Tool?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@

My favorite by far is the Stamparatus. I love my Big Shot, and just got the new SU cutter (so it would be a bit disingenuous to say it's my fave when I haven't even used it yet!), but for pure stamping help, that positioner has been a blessing!

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Tool-tp55188p55201.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Ellen

Paper cutter.  I can take it with me and do often.  

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 4:25 PM SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55202h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+What+is+Your+Favorite+Tool?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@gmail.com

My favorite is defined by my most used and that is my Stamparatus.  Many of the cards I make are bulk, meaning I make 15 to 25 of the same card at a time for mass mailings.  My Stamparatus makes it so much easier with the 4 plates to work with.  I rarely use acrylic blocks anymore.  

Pam

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 26, 2020, at 3:26 PM, SUDSOL [Chris Occhipinti] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55201h18@.nabble> wrote:

cho1888@...?subject=Re: SU!: What is Your Favorite Tool?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

clindmeier@...?subject=What is Your Favorite Tool?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Tool-tp55188p55201.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Tool-tp55188p55202.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h24@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Hauptl
In reply to this post by Pamela Parker

The Stamparatus then the new Stampin cut and embossing machine!

Linda Haupt 
Stampin' Up Demonstrator 
1 605 787 2134
Web site:  Keepstamping.stampinup.net

On Aug 26, 2020, at 3:25 PM, SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55202h12@.nabble> wrote:

parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: What is Your Favorite Tool?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@

My favorite is defined by my most used and that is my Stamparatus.  Many of the cards I make are bulk, meaning I make 15 to 25 of the same card at a time for mass mailings.  My Stamparatus makes it so much easier with the 4 plates to work with.  I rarely use acrylic blocks anymore.  

Pam

Sent from my iPhone

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Tool-tp55188p55202.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h43@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Rathmell

My favorite tool is the Take Your Pick tool.  I use it for so many things, picking up gems, placing dimensionals and so much more. It’s the thing I reach for every time I create.

Barbara Rathmell

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 26, 2020, at 12:08 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55188h40@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h5@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: What is Your Favorite Tool?

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Hauptl

Punches and dies are my favorite!!

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator/Manager

Email: StampinPresschat@gmail.com

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.StampinPress.com

Shop Online: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n55204h40@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55204h40@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 7:49 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <StampWithLois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: What is Your Favorite Tool?

lmh_ha@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20What%20is%20Your%20Favorite%20Tool?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lmh_ha@yahoo.com

On Aug 26, 2020, at 3:25 PM, SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55202h12@.nabble> wrote:

parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: What is Your Favorite Tool?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@

Pam

Sent from my iPhone

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h43@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Hauptl, please change the email address to: lmh_ha@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Tool-tp55188p55204.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Shelly Neely

My favorite tool is the Take Your Pick Tool.  It allows me to pick up all those like gems that I can't pick up with my fingers and allows me to take the backing off the dimensionals.

Shelly Neely

From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55188h1@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <morten17@>
Sent: Wed, Aug 26, 2020 12:08 pm

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Dillon

I use my Stamparatus for almost every card that I make!  I also love my Take Your Pick tool!!  Along with my bone folder it sits right next to me!!  I really like the new Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, too!!

Sue Dillon

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 7:56 PM SUDSOL [Shelly Neely] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55207h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
morten17@aol.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+What+is+Your+Favorite+Tool?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: morten17@aol.com

My favorite tool is the Take Your Pick Tool.  It allows me to pick up all those like gems that I can't pick up with my fingers and allows me to take the backing off the dimensionals.

Shelly Neely

From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55188h1@.nabble>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Shelly Neely, please change the email address to: morten17@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Tool-tp55188p55207.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Barbara Rathmell

My favorite Stampin’ Up tool is the Stamparatus.  What did we ever do without
It?!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 26, 2020, at 7:50 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Rathmell] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55205h1@.nabble> wrote:

bdrathmell@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: What is Your Favorite Tool?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bdrathmell@

My favorite tool is the Take Your Pick tool.  I use it for so many things, picking up gems, placing dimensionals and so much more. It’s the thing I reach for every time I create.

Barbara Rathmell

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 26, 2020, at 12:08 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55188h40@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h5@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Rathmell, please change the email address to: bdrathmell@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Tool-tp55188p55205.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Janette Clark
In reply to this post by Sue Dillon

My favourite tool by far is the Take-your-pick Tool.  I use it pretty much for every project either for picking up gems and sequins or getting out those tricky little Die Cuts and even line scoring.  Love, Love, Love it!!

Janette Clark
Independent Stampin' Up!  ® Demonstrator 

On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 12:44 PM SUDSOL [Sue Dillon] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n55212h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
suedsnooze@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+What+is+Your+Favorite+Tool?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: suedsnooze@gmail.com

I use my Stamparatus for almost every card that I make! I also love my Take Your Pick tool!! Along with my bone folder it sits right next to me!! I really like the new Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine, too!!

Sue Dillon

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 7:56 PM SUDSOL [Shelly Neely] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n55207h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
morten17@...?subject=Re:+SU!:+What+is+Your+Favorite+Tool?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: morten17@aol.com

My favorite tool is the Take Your Pick Tool. It allows me to pick up all those like gems that I can't pick up with my fingers and allows me to take the backing off the dimensionals.

Shelly Neely

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Shelly Neely, please change the email address to: morten17@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Tool-tp55188p55207.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Dillon, please change the email address to: suedsnooze@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Tool-tp55188p55212.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com