What is Your Favorite Stamp in the New Catalog?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
21 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

What is Your Favorite Stamp in the New Catalog?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
What is your favorite Stamp Set in the new catalog?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: What is Your Favorite Stamp in the New Catalog?

davism

Can you pick just one?  If I had to, I would pick the set with the sunflower! Mary

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 11:13 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53312h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What+is+Your+Favorite+Stamp+in+the+New+Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Stamp-in-the-New-Catalog-tp53312.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

Oh my goodness, this is a really difficult question!!  There are so many nice ones.  I will say Jar of flowers but Pampered Pets and campology are close seconds

On May 13, 2020, at 11:57 AM, SUDSOL [davism] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53314h87@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

marycovertdavis73@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20What%20is%20Your%20Favorite%20Stamp%20in%20the%20New%20Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com

Can you pick just one? If I had to, I would pick the set with the sunflower! Mary

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 11:13 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53312h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What+is+Your+Favorite+Stamp+in+the+New+Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

What is your favorite Stamp Set in the new catalog? 

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Stamp-in-the-New-Catalog-tp53312.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Mary Davis, senior supervisor 
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes 
2011 featured sewer at Convention 
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Stamp-in-the-New-Catalog-tp53312p53314.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com 

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: What is Your Favorite Stamp in the New Catalog?

donnab07
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I’m loving the Forever Fern (and everything in the suite!).  I love the color green, and I live in a rural area surrounded by woods, so it is right up my alley.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n53312h14@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n53312h14@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 8:13 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: What is Your Favorite Stamp in the New Catalog?

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What%20is%20Your%20Favorite%20Stamp%20in%20the%20New%20Catalog?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Stamp-in-the-New-Catalog-tp53312.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: What is Your Favorite Stamp in the New Catalog?

Diane Gardner

Oh my goodness there are so many! But to start I think it would be Celebrate Sunflowers with the Ornate Garden Suite coming in a close second!

From: ml+s1100894n53312h15@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53312h15@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 11:13 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <dggard@>

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What%20is%20Your%20Favorite%20Stamp%20in%20the%20New%20Catalog?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

Hands down World of Good Suite…….the whole shebang!  (Geography was my favorite subject all through school and my major in college.)

~Blythe

On May 13, 2020, at 9:13 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53312h39@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

I like the goats!!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

On May 13, 2020, at 12:56 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53320h61@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: What is Your Favorite Stamp in the New Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

Hands down World of Good Suite…….the whole shebang!  (Geography was my favorite subject all through school and my major in college.)

~Blythe

On May 13, 2020, at 9:13 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53312h39@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Stamp-in-the-New-Catalog-tp53312p53320.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

As of this moment I have 2. The bundle with the postage stamp punch and then the bundle with the Ferns - what I love about this bundle is that it reminds me so much of one of my favorite Pumpkin stamp set embellishments.
Just have to have both right away!
I honestly did not think this was the best catalog they’ve come out with, but now that I have my pages marked, I find that there is truly a lot in it I do love or really like.

Stamp, create, play…Stay well too!
Nola

On May 13, 2020, at 10:11 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53322h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20What%20is%20Your%20Favorite%20Stamp%20in%20the%20New%20Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

I like the goats!!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230

On May 13, 2020, at 12:56 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53320h61@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: What is Your Favorite Stamp in the New Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

~Blythe

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:clindmeier@windstream.net

What is your favorite Stamp Set in the new catalog? 

Charlotte Lindmeier 
Question of the Week 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Stamp-in-the-New-Catalog-tp53312.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Stamp-in-the-New-Catalog-tp53312p53320.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Stamp-in-the-New-Catalog-tp53312p53322.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com 

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: What is Your Favorite Stamp in the New Catalog?

Debra  Brown
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

So many but right now I can't get the Zany Zebra's out of my head!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Gardner
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

That is on my list to order in June. My grandsons are all GOAT.

Diane Gardner
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
www.dianegardner.stampinup.net

On May 13, 2020, at 1:11 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53322h25@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: What is Your Favorite Stamp in the New Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

I like the goats!!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
270-307-1230
www.bluegrassstamper.com

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

~Blythe

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Stamp-in-the-New-Catalog-tp53312p53320.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Stamp-in-the-New-Catalog-tp53312p53322.html
Reply | Threaded
|

lkiers

I’m leaning towards the Prized Peony Suite.  Peonies are one of my favourite flowers so I can’t wait to order that when the catalogue goes live.

Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

On May 13, 2020, at 2:10 PM, SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53326h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Debra Brown

Lovely You is my favorite. It’s my favorite because I can see myself using it to show off so many other stamp sets that don’t have such perfect and perfectly-designed sentiments. I’ll use it all year. Oh, and those little flowers and leaves can show off so many colors.

Sent from my iPad

On May 13, 2020, at 07:56, SUDSOL [Debra Brown] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53325h44@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com?subject=Re: What is Your Favorite Stamp in the New Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debra Brown, please change the email address to: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Stamp-in-the-New-Catalog-tp53312p53325.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Shelly Neely

I have two:  Prized Peony and Way to Goat!

Shelly Neely

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53312h45@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <morten17@>
Sent: Wed, May 13, 2020 11:13 am

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti

Zoo Globe...it has a koala!

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Sent from Xfinity Connect Application

-----Original Message-----

To: cho1888@
Sent: 2020-05-13 8:13:30 AM

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What is Your Favorite Stamp in the New Catalog?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h81@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: What is Your Favorite Stamp in the New Catalog?

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Debra Brown

Sorry it’s not a stamp set, Stacked Stone Background Stamp is awesome!

From: ml+s1100894n53325h91@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53325h91@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 1:57 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: What is Your Favorite Stamp in the New Catalog?

mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20What%20is%20Your%20Favorite%20Stamp%20in%20the%20New%20Catalog?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debra Brown, please change the email address to: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Stamp-in-the-New-Catalog-tp53312p53325.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Janet Smith

I'm really liking the Comfort & Hope set (along with the dies, of course)!

Janet
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
janetstamps@pacbell.net

On Wednesday, May 13, 2020, 08:13:11 AM PDT, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53312h89@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What is Your Favorite Stamp in the New Catalog?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h10@.nabble

Janet
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
janetstamps@pacbell.net

SU! Web: http://www.stampinwithjanet.stampinup.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/helping-annika-heal/119478
Reply | Threaded
|

Janette Clark
In reply to this post by Diane Gardner

I agree there are a few of them but my eye always goes back to the cute "Hippo Happiness" Set.  I can see fun things happening with this set 😁😁
Janette Clark
Independent Stampin' Up!  ® Demonstrator 

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 2:33 AM SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53318h65@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=RE:+What+is+Your+Favorite+Stamp+in+the+New+Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@bellsouth.net

Oh my goodness there are so many! But to start I think it would be Celebrate Sunflowers with the Ornate Garden Suite coming in a close second!

From: ml+s1100894n53312h15@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53312h15@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 11:13 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <dggard@>

clindmeier@...?subject=What%20is%20Your%20Favorite%20Stamp%20in%20the%20New%20Catalog?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Stamp-in-the-New-Catalog-tp53312p53318.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Peri Beal

Adore the entire playful pets suite

Peri

On Wed, May 13, 2020, 10:13 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53312h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Priscilla Williams

I love the zebras and goats.

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n53366h55@.nabble>
Date: 5/15/20 11:34 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <MRSPJW@>

madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: What is Your Favorite Stamp in the New Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@

Peri

On Wed, May 13, 2020, 10:13 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53312h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

What is your favorite Stamp Set in the new catalog?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Stamp-in-the-New-Catalog-tp53312p53366.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h2@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Cherie Hunt

My favorite so far is Flowering Blooms on p.70.
Gotta love those "Dist Ink Tive" stamps !
I am also going to add a 2nd , too.  I love the 
entire Forever Greenery Suite.
Cherie Hunt
Urbana, OH

From: "SUDSOL [Priscilla Williams] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n53368h91@.nabble>
To: "Cherie Hunt" <huntabc@>
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2020 2:33:59 PM

MRSPJW@MWT.NET?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20What%20is%20Your%20Favorite%20Stamp%20in%20the%20New%20Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: MRSPJW@

I love the zebras and goats.

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n53366h55@.nabble>
Date: 5/15/20 11:34 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <MRSPJW@>

madhousedog@?subject=Re: SU!: What is Your Favorite Stamp in the New Catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@

Peri

On Wed, May 13, 2020, 10:13 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53312h97@.nabble> wrote:
clindmeier@?subject=What+is+Your+Favorite+Stamp+in+the+New+Catalog?

What is your favorite Stamp Set in the new catalog?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Stamp-in-the-New-Catalog-tp53312p53366.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h2@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Priscilla Williams, please change the email address to: MRSPJW@MWT.NET
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-is-Your-Favorite-Stamp-in-the-New-Catalog-tp53312p53368.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h76@.nabble