What did you pre-order from the Holiday catalog?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
21 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:

Participate in our Question of the Week and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL, OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: What did you pre-order from the Holiday catalog?

Carolyn Jackson

I preordered just one stamp set (WHAT?!?!)—Pleasant Pheasants. But I did order a few embellishments that I knew I’d use for Christmas cards and a couple ribbons/trim.

Carolyn

Carolyn R. Jackson

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

http://carolynjackson.stampinup.net

crj@woh.rr.com

937-307-4582

Carolyn’s Creations Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Carolyns-Creations-643171632491266/

From: ml+s1100894n44063h80@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n44063h80@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2018 3:40 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <crj@.rr>
Subject: SU!: What did you pre-order from the Holiday catalog?

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What%20did%20you%20pre-order%20from%20the%20Holiday%20catalog?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Participate in our Question of the Week and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL, OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-did-you-pre-order-from-the-Holiday-catalog-tp44063.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h20@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: What did you pre-order from the Holiday catalog?

Barb Stencel
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I think it would be easier to ask me what I didn’t pre-order!  My favorite, so far is the Beautiful Blizzard bundle. Played with that one last night and I am in love!!  I’ve also received the Dashing Deer bundle and the Winter Woods Bundle along with most of the DSP and matching ribbons, and all the Blends.

From: ml+s1100894n44063h35@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n44063h35@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2018 2:40 PM
To: SUDSOL Group

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What%20did%20you%20pre-order%20from%20the%20Holiday%20catalog?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-did-you-pre-order-from-the-Holiday-catalog-tp44063.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h75@.nabble

Barb Stencel
www.beelinestamping.com
847-909-1718
barb@beelinestamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: What did you pre-order from the Holiday catalog?

Margaret Minneman
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

I think Barb said it well.  I think this is the best Holiday catalog we have had in awhile!  I particularly like Winter Woods, but the Black Foil paper and the Black glitter ribbon caught my eye, and I don't "do" Halloween!  And Wishing You Well will work all year round.  And I could go on.......
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: What did you pre-order from the Holiday catalog?

Deborah Smart

I pre ordered the Dashing Deer Bundle, the Beautiful Blizzard Bundle, the Merry Merlot/Copper Ribbon, and the Joyous Noel Specialty DSP.  I have a very tight budget right now, and this is forcing me to use a few in a lot of different ways. Which in the long run, I think, will be a good thing!
~Deborah
ps – I also have a wonderful downline, who is letting me use some of her pre order products; then we’ll share the finished projects to show to our customers!

Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2018 12:39 PM

mailto:clindmeier@?subject=What did you pre-order from the Holiday catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h66@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

Number ONE:  Winter Woods and framelits.  Farmhouse Christmas - can’t resist a story telling stamp set.   And Country Home.

~Blythe

On Aug 29, 2018, at 12:39 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44063h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

So far, I’ve placed two orders.  I ordered Halloween sets at the beginning of the month to get ready for September classes, and I just ordered fall things to start on my October classes.  Haven’t even started on Christmas yet!

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 29, 2018, at 6:14 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44070h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Re: SU!: What did you pre-order from the Holiday catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Number ONE:  Winter Woods and framelits.  Farmhouse Christmas - can’t resist a story telling stamp set.   And Country Home.

~Blythe

On Aug 29, 2018, at 12:39 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44063h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-did-you-pre-order-from-the-Holiday-catalog-tp44063p44070.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Judy Szugda

I focused mainly on Dashing Deer bundle & Illuminated Christmas which I will use on swaps.  I got the epoxy drops.  Focused on the Blends, galvanized paper and tin tile folder (to die for) and I got a favorite, Peaceful Place and those cute little silver buttons.  a few other do dads.  I have used them all.  Judy in NH

Reply | Threaded
|

Jannette Santamarina

After not being really excited about the big catty, i love a lot of things from this one. I pre ordered 3 bundles:
Nothing Sweeter
Tags and Tidings
Takeout Treats

And I still want more!! 

Jannette Santamarina
Loveland, Ohio

Stampin'Up! Independent Demonstrator

On Aug 29, 2018, at 3:39 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44063h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Peri Beal

I ordered way more than I thought I did :)

Winter Woods bundle
Beautiful Blizzard bundle
Country Home and accessories
Making Every Day Bright and punch

Peri

On Aug 29, 2018, at 2:39 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44063h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I ordered the Dashing Deer suite, country home and most of the Halloween items.
Such a good catalog!!!
Nola
Stamp, Create, Play...Everyday!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 29, 2018, at 7:00 PM, SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44076h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: What did you pre-order from the Holiday catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@gmail.com

Winter Woods bundle

Peri

On Aug 29, 2018, at 2:39 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44063h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-did-you-pre-order-from-the-Holiday-catalog-tp44063p44076.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Dori Saltow

I pre-ordered:

Winter Woods Bundle
Galvanized Metallic Paper
Tin Tile Embossing Folder
Black Foil Sheets
Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder

Dori Saltow

Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2018 6:47 PM
To: dorisaltow@charter.net
Subject: Re: SU!: What did you pre-order from the Holiday catalog?

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: What did you pre-order from the Holiday catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

I ordered the Dashing Deer suite, country home and most of the Halloween items.
Such a good catalog!!!
Nola
Stamp, Create, Play...Everyday!

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 29, 2018, at 7:00 PM, SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44076h32@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: What did you pre-order from the Holiday catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@gmail.com

Winter Woods bundle

Peri

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <A href="wlmailhtml:{3BA5DDFA-4BF9-4F5B-AF2A-9A4DDC9C53AE}mid://00004676/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-did-you-pre-order-from-the-Holiday-catalog-tp44063p44076.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <A href="wlmailhtml:{3BA5DDFA-4BF9-4F5B-AF2A-9A4DDC9C53AE}mid://00004676/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-did-you-pre-order-from-the-Holiday-catalog-tp44063p44079.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@.nabble

Virus-free. www.avast.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Dillon

I pretty much ordered everything but the Halloween sets.😀
Sue

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 3:39 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44063h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What+did+you+pre-order+from+the+Holiday+catalog?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

TerriWalker
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

I ordered the Merry Christmas to All bundle, the Festive Farmhouse paper the Country Lane paper, the new Stampin' Blends, the Galvanized Metallic paper and the Tin Tile embossing folder.
Reply | Threaded
|

Lisa Miller
I ordered First Frost with thinlits and the oh so yummy coordinating DSP.  It’s so beautiful!  I even stamped some of the blooms in Black Berry Bliss
to take the leaves papers another level.  
Lisa Miller 210.499.1195 Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Reply | Threaded
|

Robbie Rubala

I ordered

Buffalo Check Background Stamp
Frosted Floral dsp
Black Foil Sheets
Black Glittered Organdy Ribon

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 3:39 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n44063h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What+did+you+pre-order+from+the+Holiday+catalog?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h91@n7.nabble.com

--
Robbie Rubala
my blog - https://creationsinpaper.com/

my Stampin' Up website - http://robbierubala.stampinup.net

Robbie Rubala
Reply | Threaded
|

Holly Krautkremer

I agree with others it would be easier to ask me what I didn't pre-order! lol I do like this catalog but I don't think it is as great as last years something is different but I can't quite put my finger on it however in the 15 years of being a demo they have really improved! lol

I did take advantage of the Bonus Days Promo I am so glad Stampin' Up! moved this to August. My first order was the Halloween and Fall items for all my Sept and Oct classes, gifts and down-line training. I love all holidays and they are my biggest times of the year for my customers.

Trick or Tweet/ will be a hit with my mom's, grandparents and my group that like to give co-workers gifts
Spooky Sweets/ I adore this one since it goes with the Twinkle Builder Punch I tend to sell items better that will work with other items in our catalogs
Takeout Treats/more for me personally as I am always creating gifts and will be great for more than one holiday plus awesome for craft fairs!
Cauldron Bubble/ it's cute but not sure about it yet lol great for our blender pens, watercolor pencils and any water-coloring.
Country Lane Suite/My FAVORITE!!! People will get sick of me using it. lol
Falling for Leaves/my customers always love leaves so I know this will sell for me as long as their are samples

My second order focused on the Christmas stuff I will need for Oct - Dec
Making Christmas Bright Bundle/different for me and I think will be a fun bundle for my fixed income customers
Dashing Deer/I love deer and this will work for not just christmas but other times for me and will be great for the dashing deer promo
Santa's Workshop/I thought it was cute and will be a hit again with my Mom's and grandparents
Frosted Floral/Loved this! I do lots of wedding invitations and I think this one will be picked a lot love it will work year around that is what really sold me

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 2:39 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44063h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
Shop with me! ShopRubberRedneck.com
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!
Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem

I ordered Dashing Deer, Cauldron Bubble, Trick or Tweet, So Santa.
Micki Antinone

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44063h55@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Wed, Aug 29, 2018 12:39 pm

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What did you pre-order from the Holiday catalog?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

bodybag455
In reply to this post by Holly Krautkremer

I liked the wording in Merry Christmas to All along with the thinlits,  the sleigh in Alpine Adventure, loved the Farmhouse Christmas bundle - which got me excited to begin making Christmas cards, Illuminated ChristmasHis Light and Angels on Earth.

Linda

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Holly Krautkremer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44090h89@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <bodybag455@>
Sent: Thu, Aug 30, 2018 9:41 am
Subject: Re: SU!: What did you pre-order from the Holiday catalog?

rubberredneck@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: What did you pre-order from the Holiday catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rubberredneck@gmail.com

I agree with others it would be easier to ask me what I didn't pre-order! lol I do like this catalog but I don't think it is as great as last years something is different but I can't quite put my finger on it however in the 15 years of being a demo they have really improved! lol

I did take advantage of the Bonus Days Promo I am so glad Stampin' Up! moved this to August. My first order was the Halloween and Fall items for all my Sept and Oct classes, gifts and down-line training. I love all holidays and they are my biggest times of the year for my customers.

Trick or Tweet/ will be a hit with my mom's, grandparents and my group that like to give co-workers gifts
Spooky Sweets/ I adore this one since it goes with the Twinkle Builder Punch I tend to sell items better that will work with other items in our catalogs
Takeout Treats/more for me personally as I am always creating gifts and will be great for more than one holiday plus awesome for craft fairs!
Cauldron Bubble/ it's cute but not sure about it yet lol great for our blender pens, watercolor pencils and any water-coloring.
Country Lane Suite/My FAVORITE!!! People will get sick of me using it. lol
Falling for Leaves/my customers always love leaves so I know this will sell for me as long as their are samples

My second order focused on the Christmas stuff I will need for Oct - Dec
Making Christmas Bright Bundle/different for me and I think will be a fun bundle for my fixed income customers
Dashing Deer/I love deer and this will work for not just christmas but other times for me and will be great for the dashing deer promo
Santa's Workshop/I thought it was cute and will be a hit again with my Mom's and grandparents
Frosted Floral/Loved this! I do lots of wedding invitations and I think this one will be picked a lot love it will work year around that is what really sold me

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 2:39 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44063h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, <a href="about:blank" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">click here.

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
My Online SU Store 24-7 Click on "Shop Now"
http://www.rubberredneck.stampinup.net
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Holly Krautkremer, please change the email address to: rubberredneck@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-did-you-pre-order-from-the-Holiday-catalog-tp44063p44090.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber
In reply to this post by Carolyn Jackson

Mostly paper and just 4 stamp sets. Merry Christmas to All, Tags and tidings, Winter Woods, Beautiful Blizzard.

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 29, 2018, at 4:44 PM, SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44064h59@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

crj@woh.rr.com?subject=RE: What did you pre-order from the Holiday catalog?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: crj@woh.rr.com

I preordered just one stamp set (WHAT?!?!)—Pleasant Pheasants. But I did order a few embellishments that I knew I’d use for Christmas cards and a couple ribbons/trim.

Carolyn

Carolyn R. Jackson

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

http://carolynjackson.stampinup.net

crj@woh.rr.com

937-307-4582

Carolyn’s Creations Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/Carolyns-Creations-643171632491266/

From: ml+s1100894n44063h80@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n44063h80@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2018 3:40 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <crj@.rr>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h20@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Jackson, please change the email address to: crj@woh.rr.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-did-you-pre-order-from-the-Holiday-catalog-tp44063p44064.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com