classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

What colors for fall?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
What colors are you using for your fall cards?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: What colors for fall?

Barbara Stitt

I’ve been using Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze and some
Early Espresso.  Also slipped in a little Lemon Lime Twist!  

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 2, 2019, at 6:29 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49978h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What colors for fall?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-colors-for-fall-tp49978.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: What colors for fall?

Cathy Hansen
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Seems like I always end up using the same colors each fall . . . my favorites for this time of year are the colors of fallen leaves: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow (or Old Olive) and Soft Suede.  I’ve been toying with the idea of adding some touches of Pretty Peacock (even though it’s not necessarily an “earthy” color), but haven’t tried it yet.

Cathy Hansen

Denver, CO

From: ml+s1100894n49978h21@.nabble <ml+s1100894n49978h21@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 4:35 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: SU!: What colors for fall?

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What%20colors%20for%20fall?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-colors-for-fall-tp49978.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

I love teal (Taken with Tea 😉l) added to those Fall colors.

Jan Grant
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 2, 2019, at 7:50 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49982h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: What colors for fall?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

Seems like I always end up using the same colors each fall . . . my favorites for this time of year are the colors of fallen leaves: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow (or Old Olive) and Soft Suede.  I’ve been toying with the idea of adding some touches of Pretty Peacock (even though it’s not necessarily an “earthy” color), but haven’t tried it yet.

Cathy Hansen

Denver, CO

From: ml+s1100894n49978h21@.nabble <ml+s1100894n49978h21@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 4:35 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-colors-for-fall-tp49978p49982.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: What colors for fall?

Char Stiehl

I am using a lot of Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Seaside Spray and Vanilla

From: ml+s1100894n49978h36@.nabble <ml+s1100894n49978h36@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 3:35 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Beverly Derringer

I have been trying this fall to get out of my comfort zone and use more than earth tones. I held a morning class and afternoon class today for fall cards. 

Card 1 I used Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Perennial DSP and very vanilla

Card 2 I used very vanilla, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz

Card 3 I used Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, Gather Together DSP, very vanilla. 

These cards were a great success and received many remarks on how they would not have thought to use some these colors together. 

I sent in as a workshop today. For posting on Sudsol if you would like to see cards.  

Sent from my iPhone
Beverly Derringer

On Oct 2, 2019, at 4:34 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49978h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h74@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Bev:  interesting color combinations.  I may try.  Thanks for sharing and
Inspiring!

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 2, 2019, at 10:42 PM, SUDSOL [Beverly Derringer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49989h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bevderringer@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: What colors for fall?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bevderringer@yahoo.com

I have been trying this fall to get out of my comfort zone and use more than earth tones. I held a morning class and afternoon class today for fall cards. 

Card 1 I used Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Perennial DSP and very vanilla

Card 2 I used very vanilla, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz

Card 3 I used Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, Gather Together DSP, very vanilla. 

These cards were a great success and received many remarks on how they would not have thought to use some these colors together. 

I sent in as a workshop today. For posting on Sudsol if you would like to see cards.  

Sent from my iPhone
Beverly Derringer

On Oct 2, 2019, at 4:34 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49978h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h74@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beverly Derringer, please change the email address to: bevderringer@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-colors-for-fall-tp49978p49989.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Pastva-Callahan

I'm using Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, Terracotta Tile, and copper. Also the Brusho- look orange from See A Silouette DSP with Cajun.

Linda Pastva-Callahan
Leechburg, PA
demo in western PA since 2007

On October 2, 2019 at 6:34 PM "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n49978h54@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h29@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy England

Mostly Crushed curry Merry Merlot Pumpkin Pie and Soft Suede for Leaves and background pieces. 
Sandy England. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 2, 2019, at 6:29 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49978h17@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem

pumpkin pie, cajun craze, so saffron. old olive, &crumb cake
Mick iAntinone

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49978h20@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Wed, Oct 2, 2019 3:29 pm

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: What colors for fall?

Pamela Parker

I am using the Come Gather suite for my fall cards, so going with Cajun Craze, Early Espresso and Pretty Peacock for most of my cards.  And switching up to Mint Macaron on some.

Pam

From: ml+s1100894n49999h56@.nabble <ml+s1100894n49999h56@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2019 2:07 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <parkerp78@>
Subject: Re: SU!: What colors for fall?

mickiant@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20What%20colors%20for%20fall?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@aol.com

Mick iAntinone

From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49978h20@.nabble>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Antinonem, please change the email address to: mickiant@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-colors-for-fall-tp49978p49999.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Felece

Along with the usual suspects (oranges, neutrals) I’ve been using Rich Razzleberry, Blueberry Bushel, Gorgeous Grape, and Granny Apple Green.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 4, 2019, at 10:38 AM, SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n50013h7@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: What colors for fall?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@gmail.com

I am using the Come Gather suite for my fall cards, so going with Cajun Craze, Early Espresso and Pretty Peacock for most of my cards.  And switching up to Mint Macaron on some.

Pam

From: ml+s1100894n49999h56@.nabble <ml+s1100894n49999h56@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2019 2:07 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <parkerp78@>
Subject: Re: SU!: What colors for fall?

mickiant@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20What%20colors%20for%20fall?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@aol.com

Mick iAntinone

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Antinonem, please change the email address to: mickiant@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-colors-for-fall-tp49978p49999.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-colors-for-fall-tp49978p50013.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h97@n7.nabble.com