What Do You Do With Your Excess Supplies?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
25 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

What Do You Do With Your Excess Supplies?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
When you decide to donate some of your excess supplies where do you take them?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: What Do You Do With Your Excess Supplies?

Sue Dillon

I donate my excess and retired supplies to my local library.
I also use them when I stamp with my retirement home gals.
Sue
Sarasota, FL

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 9:46 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47255h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What+Do+You+Do+With+Your+Excess+Supplies?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Do-You-Do-With-Your-Excess-Supplies-tp47255.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I gave everything to a high school art teacher who teaches in a low income school.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Mar 28, 2019, at 8:46 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47255h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What Do You Do With Your Excess Supplies?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Do-You-Do-With-Your-Excess-Supplies-tp47255.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber
In reply to this post by Sue Dillon

I donate supplies to a local special needs program. The students make cards to sell to supplement program funds

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 28, 2019, at 9:48 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Dillon] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47256h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

suedsnooze@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: What Do You Do With Your Excess Supplies?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: suedsnooze@gmail.com

Sue
Sarasota, FL

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 9:46 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47255h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Dillon, please change the email address to: suedsnooze@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Do-You-Do-With-Your-Excess-Supplies-tp47255p47256.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Hoetker

I donated mine to Treasures4Teachers, a Phoenix, AZ -area non profit that gives teachers low- or no-cost supplies.

On 29 Mar 2019, at 12:46 pm, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47255h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What%20Do%20You%20Do%20With%20Your%20Excess%20Supplies?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h31@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Carol Jones
In reply to this post by Sue Dillon

I donate to an dementia care facility.

Carol.    Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 28, 2019, at 8:48 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Dillon] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47256h81@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

suedsnooze@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: What Do You Do With Your Excess Supplies?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: suedsnooze@gmail.com

Sue
Sarasota, FL

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Dillon, please change the email address to: suedsnooze@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Do-You-Do-With-Your-Excess-Supplies-tp47255p47256.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

We have several great thrift shops here in Prescott. Mine usually go to Stepping Stones as they also have a shelter for women and children here in town and Prescott Valley.
I also make cards for the women and children to give or mail.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 28, 2019, at 6:46 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47255h81@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: What Do You Do With Your Excess Supplies?

Suzanne Taylor

I sell most of mine in a BOGO so I get orders of new products to boost my sales.  The things that don’t go then, I will donate to a school. 

From: ml+s1100894n47255h47@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47255h47@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 8:46 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <suzanne@>
Subject: SU!: What Do You Do With Your Excess Supplies?

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What%20Do%20You%20Do%20With%20Your%20Excess%20Supplies?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Last year I taught several card classes to our youth at Church.  They were
So excited and wanted supplies, but  Moms  just couldn’t afford in their
Budget.  The first time I gave them some VERY old non-Stampin’Up stamps
After our class.  They were so excited that I brought some other items and
Discontinued Stampin’ Up each time.  Also gave each one a copy of last
Years catalog for ideas.  They have remained enthused so I think I will pass
On more each class.  Now several Moms have expressed an interest in
Stamping!  So maybe they will find some room in their budget.  If not, it’s
Okay.  Just sharing the love of stamping!

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 28, 2019, at 9:46 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47255h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

I use them with my ARC people. When I donate them I send them to the Once Again Shoppe. Once a week they sell them. The Shoppe is for anyone but the money is used to help folks who are low income. 

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 11:06 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47264h64@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+What+Do+You+Do+With+Your+Excess+Supplies?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Last year I taught several card classes to our youth at Church.  They were
So excited and wanted supplies, but  Moms  just couldn’t afford in their
Budget.  The first time I gave them some VERY old non-Stampin’Up stamps
After our class.  They were so excited that I brought some other items and
Discontinued Stampin’ Up each time.  Also gave each one a copy of last
Years catalog for ideas.  They have remained enthused so I think I will pass
On more each class.  Now several Moms have expressed an interest in
Stamping!  So maybe they will find some room in their budget.  If not, it’s
Okay.  Just sharing the love of stamping!

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 28, 2019, at 9:46 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47255h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@...?subject=What Do You Do With Your Excess Supplies?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Do-You-Do-With-Your-Excess-Supplies-tp47255p47264.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: What Do You Do With Your Excess Supplies?

Cathy Hansen

I’ve donated craft supplies to Laradon Hall, a local home and school for mentally challenged children and adults.

Cathy Hansen

Denver, CO

From: ml+s1100894n47255h8@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47255h8@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2019 7:46 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Denise Salyards

Donating to the Art Therapy Center at Cleveland Clinic for cancer patients and their families while undergoing treatment.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 28, 2019, at 9:46 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47255h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h24@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Dawn DuVal

I donate mine to one of the elementary schools.

On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 9:46 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n47255h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h76@n7.nabble.com
Dawn DuVal
Shall We Stamp
Finding Your Inner Artist...
        Unleashing Your Creativity!
Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem

I donate some to a local church that has a preschool and kids classes, and also use some as prizes
for my classes.
Micki Antinone

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47255h7@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Thu, Mar 28, 2019 6:46 pm

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Jennie Dietrich

My retired supplies (not so much my stamp sets) go to my church.  I host/lead our Card Ministry at church.  A bunch of us get together monthly to make birthday and anniversary cards for those members who have birthdays or anniversaries in the next month.  We send them to folks who are 1 year old to 100 years old (or older) so it is a lot of fun to create, of course on one knows or cares if the paper or other supplies are current or not.

Jennie Dietrich
Stampin'Up! Independent Demonstrator
http://www.pfunstampin.stampinup.net
pfun_stampin@sbcglobal.net
Mom

On Thursday, March 28, 2019, 8:46:17 PM CDT, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47255h37@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@.nabble
Jennie Dietrich
Stampin'Up! Independent Demonstrator
http://www.pfunstampin.stampinup.net
pfun_stampin@sbcglobal.net
Mom
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: What Do You Do With Your Excess Supplies?

Denise Foor
In reply to this post by grantj

I have 3 main places for my retired/excess supplies:  our grandgirls, 6 years of volunteering at our Bedford Senior Center making cards with about 20 regular ladies who love making cards for family and donating to Samaritan’s Purse Operation Christmas Child for kid’s shoeboxes.

Great question.

Denise

Denise Foor
Stampin’ Up! Manager, Creative Coach

Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops

24 hour store:  www.denisefoor.stampinup.net
Blog:          
www.denisefoor.blogspot.com

You Tube:   www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA
Etsy Store:  
www.etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:    www.pinterest.com/denise_foor/

On Mar 28, 2019, at 8:46 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47255h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
Reply | Threaded
|

Copyright stamps

grantj

Where are they?!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Copyright stamps

Jeanne Moss

Page 179 - Crafting Forever

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 1, 2019, at 7:28 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47328h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Copyright stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Where are they?!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Do-You-Do-With-Your-Excess-Supplies-tp47255p47328.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

There’s also one in Make a Difference - page 178

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 1, 2019, at 7:38 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47329h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Copyright stamps
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

On Apr 1, 2019, at 7:28 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47328h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Where are they?!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Do-You-Do-With-Your-Excess-Supplies-tp47255p47328.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Do-You-Do-With-Your-Excess-Supplies-tp47255p47329.html
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Thank you!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Apr 1, 2019, at 6:41 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47330h29@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

There’s also one in Make a Difference - page 178

On Apr 1, 2019, at 7:38 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n47329h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Where are they?!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Do-You-Do-With-Your-Excess-Supplies-tp47255p47329.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Do-You-Do-With-Your-Excess-Supplies-tp47255p47330.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com