classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
13 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

What Are You Good At?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
What part of your business are you really good at?  Share some of your best tips please.

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: What Are You Good At?

Kathy Slamar

I am good at appreciating my customers.  

At the beginning of the month, I make a card and send one to all who made a purchase the previous month.
I make sure I immediately send a thank you email when SU notifies me of an online order.  I think that is key, so they know I have received the order.
I host a Customer Appreciation event for my club members each year.  I have them do 3-4 projects and give them a gift (a product) and serve lots of food.
I give a gift to each of my club members for their birthday.  

Kathy Slamar

On Jun 5, 2019, at 11:47 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48419h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What%20Are%20You%20Good%20At?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

What part of your business are you really good at?  Share some of your best tips please.

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Are-You-Good-At-tp48419.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h52@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

My customers and downline always tell me I have a talent for designing cards and projects.  They love my classes!

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 12:47 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48419h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What+Are+You+Good+At?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

What part of your business are you really good at?  Share some of your best tips please.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Are-You-Good-At-tp48419.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: What Are You Good At?

Lois Folla

Always fwding the SU email when I receive notification of an order thanking them. Making a remark on something they ordered or a tip.

Always being available and willing to help a customer.

Listening and making notes to follow through in a timely fashion.

Correcting any problem with orders or a product replacement immediately…..

Lois Folla, Independent Stampin' Up! Manager

Paper Craft Classes/Clubs/Parties & More Available 

Phone: 732-598-5026

Calendar of Events:  www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net 

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Love It. Live It. Share It 

From: ml+s1100894n48419h5@.nabble <ml+s1100894n48419h5@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, June 6, 2019 12:47 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: SU!: What Are You Good At?

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What%20Are%20You%20Good%20At?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem

Teaching techniques

Color combining my customer say they can't get the same pop I do with my colors so they copy

Micki Antinone

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48419h91@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Wed, Jun 5, 2019 9:47 pm

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What Are You Good At?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

That is a nice talent to have!!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@gmail.com
270-307-1230

On Jun 6, 2019, at 1:01 PM, SUDSOL [Antinonem] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48437h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mickiant@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: What Are You Good At?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@aol.com

Teaching techniques

Color combining my customer say they can't get the same pop I do with my colors so they copy

Micki Antinone

From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48419h91@.nabble>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Antinonem, please change the email address to: mickiant@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Are-You-Good-At-tp48419p48437.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jan Farring

I have a little thing I do for customers.  Many of them find old sets on Pinterest that they want to find.

So I diligently try to get them what they want.  

I don't "charge" for this service, and just have my customers pay for the item plus the shipping charges,  but they love it when I find retired "stuff"

I appreciate all your help in finding items that are retired to help my customers

Jan

On 6/5/2019 9:47 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com

-- 
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net 
541-390-3390
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Kim Innis

Mine would be a combination of Kim’s and Lois’s. They love that most of my class cards are my own designs so they aren’t all over the Internet. And they love that I am available to them 24/7 for whatever they need.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jun 6, 2019, at 11:49 PM, SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48424h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: What Are You Good At?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@gmail.com

My customers and downline always tell me I have a talent for designing cards and projects. They love my classes!

Kim Innis
513-703-9053

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 12:47 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48419h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=What+Are+You+Good+At?

What part of your business are you really good at? Share some of your best tips please.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Are-You-Good-At-tp48419p48424.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

Customers say I have a great way of keeping things light-hearted and fun. We all know there's enough negativity about everything and we don't need to be constantly reminded...we do a lot laughing and I focus on the positive in SU and life. 

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist    

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 5:28 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48444h80@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+What+Are+You+Good+At?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
270-307-1230

On Jun 6, 2019, at 1:01 PM, SUDSOL [Antinonem] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48437h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mickiant@...?subject=Re: SU!: What Are You Good At?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@aol.com

Teaching techniques

Micki Antinone

What part of your business are you really good at?  Share some of your best tips please.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Antinonem, please change the email address to: mickiant@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Are-You-Good-At-tp48419p48437.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Are-You-Good-At-tp48419p48444.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

My customers always tell me I have wonderful samples and that they always love our meetings because they can talk about anything. They say what happens at Mary’s stamp club, stays at Mary’s stamp club!

On Fri, Jun 7, 2019 at 10:36 AM SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48451h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+What+Are+You+Good+At?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@gmail.com

Customers say I have a great way of keeping things light-hearted and fun. We all know there's enough negativity about everything and we don't need to be constantly reminded...we do a lot laughing and I focus on the positive in SU and life.
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time!
Angie Brailsford
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
n2ink.stampinup.net <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist

On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 5:28 PM SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n48444h80@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stampingal@...?subject=Re:+SU!:+What+Are+You+Good+At?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
270-307-1230

On Jun 6, 2019, at 1:01 PM, SUDSOL [Antinonem] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n48437h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mickiant@...?subject=Re: SU!: What Are You Good At?

Teaching techniques

Micki Antinone

What part of your business are you really good at? Share some of your best tips please.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Are-You-Good-At-tp48419p48444.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Are-You-Good-At-tp48419p48451.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: What Are You Good At?

Lisa Miller
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

I asked my club ladies just last night for feedback for what they want.  So I would say I'm good at listening to their wants and creating a fun environment.  I was paid very nice compliments:  we love how the cards are not complicated and that you prepped a lot ahead of time.  When you have seasoned stampers they don't have to try everything (die cutting, etc.). One gal has commented before that club was better than happy hour cocktails.    I do try to wow them without making the projects too complicated because who wants to take forever making a card/project in a pinch?
Lisa Miller 210.499.1195 Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

I’m good at writing tutorials and designing cards. But that is all. I’m really bad at marketing myself and classes. 

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 8, 2019, at 7:34 AM, SUDSOL [Lisa Miller] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48465h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lisamiller1986@yahoo.com?subject=Re: What Are You Good At?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lisamiller1986@yahoo.com

I asked my club ladies just last night for feedback for what they want.  So I would say I'm good at listening to their wants and creating a fun environment.  I was paid very nice compliments:  we love how the cards are not complicated and that you prepped a lot ahead of time.  When you have seasoned stampers they don't have to try everything (die cutting, etc.). One gal has commented before that club was better than happy hour cocktails.    I do try to wow them without making the projects too complicated because who wants to take forever making a card/project in a pinch?

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lisa Miller, please change the email address to: lisamiller1986@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Are-You-Good-At-tp48419p48465.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: What Are You Good At?

Elaine Lampropolos

I’m good at designing cards, teaching the ladies multiple uses for products like making a flower with the balloon punch but struggle to write the tutorials for each class and lousy at promoting my classes.

From: ml+s1100894n48474h79@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n48474h79@.nabble]
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2019 11:03 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: What Are You Good At?

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20What%20Are%20You%20Good%20At?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

I’m good at writing tutorials and designing cards. But that is all. I’m really bad at marketing myself and classes. 

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 8, 2019, at 7:34 AM, SUDSOL [Lisa Miller] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48465h93@.nabble> wrote:

lisamiller1986@?subject=Re: What Are You Good At?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lisamiller1986@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lisa Miller, please change the email address to: lisamiller1986@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Are-You-Good-At-tp48419p48465.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/What-Are-You-Good-At-tp48419p48474.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h78@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.