Weekly Reminder Techniques Challenge

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Weekly Reminder Techniques Challenge

Debra  Brown
Have you tried this weeks challenge yet?  I have and this is what I came up with!

Watercolor Rainbow!!!!

This is such a fun and easy technique, so much fun that I will have a tutorial completed asap and posted for you to play with.....

Technique Challenge

Do you love techniques as much as I do?  Would you like to earn a week of free SUDSOL for doing something you love? If the answer is a resounding YES then this challenge is for you my friend!
Each week I will have a Techniques Challenge and once we have just five (5) participants (how difficult is that??? It isn’t) one of those participants will have a chance to earn a week on us!!!  It is like having 2 birthdays a year without getting older!!!! In fact if you win the one week free I give you permission to get a fancy cake and eat it!!!! Now that is what I call a win/win!
This week challenge is one every Stampin Up! Demonstrator needs to have in her “go to” bag…… Rockin' Re-Inkers - Over 20 Uses for the Stampin' Up! Re-Inkers…. Go here  http://www.sudsol.org/members/index.php?action=article&id=7511&relid=13 l
ook at all the wonderful ways to use our Re-Inkers and post a technique…..There are so many uses for re-inkers so look them over, choose one, create an amazing project then post it in our  Techniques Challenge gallery here
http://www.sudsol.org/members/gallery/g3411-technique-challenge.html 

Follow the link below for the directions
Use any current product to create your projects, then load it into the Techniques Challenge Gallery only, include all your details and put Tech#.  Very simple and a great way to share your talent and creativity!

Let me see what you come up with!

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Weekly Reminder Techniques Challenge

Marti Crapo

Re-inkers & Acrylic Block Watercolor.docx (1M) Download Attachment
Re-inkers & Acrylic Block Watercolor.pdf (1M) Download Attachment

I came up with a slightly different technique to add to our list of More than 20 Ways to use Re-inkers.

It is so fun and easy. I called it Re-inker & Acrylic Block Watercolor

I'm sure Debra will add to our article base soon - Thanks Debra for keeping up these techniques for us

Marti Crapo

From: ml-node+s1100894n11579h41@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n11579h41@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, July 9, 2014 5:20 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Weekly Reminder Techniques Challenge

mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com?subject=Weekly%20Reminder%20Techniques%20Challenge

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com

Have you tried this weeks challenge yet?  I have and this is what I came up with!

Watercolor Rainbow!!!!

This is such a fun and easy technique, so much fun that I will have a tutorial completed asap and posted for you to play with.....

Technique Challenge

Do you love techniques as much as I do?  Would you like to earn a week of free SUDSOL for doing something you love? If the answer is a resounding YES then this challenge is for you my friend!
Each week I will have a Techniques Challenge and once we have just five (5) participants (how difficult is that??? It isn’t) one of those participants will have a chance to earn a week on us!!!  It is like having 2 birthdays a year without getting older!!!! In fact if you win the one week free I give you permission to get a fancy cake and eat it!!!! Now that is what I call a win/win!
This week challenge is one every Stampin Up! Demonstrator needs to have in her “go to” bag…… Rockin' Re-Inkers - Over 20 Uses for the Stampin' Up! Re-Inkers…. Go here  http://www.sudsol.org/members/index.php?action=article&id=7511&relid=13 l
ook at all the wonderful ways to use our Re-Inkers and post a technique…..There are so many uses for re-inkers so look them over, choose one, create an amazing project then post it in our  Techniques Challenge gallery here

Use any current product to create your projects, then load it into the Techniques Challenge Gallery only, include all your details and put Tech#.  Very simple and a great way to share your talent and creativity!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debra Brown, please change the email address to: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Weekly-Reminder-Techniques-Challenge-tp11579.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h54@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Marti Crapo
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: RE: Weekly Reminder Techniques Challenge

Debra  Brown

OH My Gosh!!!  How fun is this????  

I will get them added when I get home to my other computer....

Thanks Marti

Deb

Debra, SUDSOL Techniques Coordinator
technique@sudsol.com 

Debra Brown  
mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com
Sr. Supervisor
Stampin Up!
Plains, MT

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 1:33 PM, SUDSOL [Marti Crapo] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n11607h65@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
martijean@comcast.net?subject=RE:+Weekly+Reminder+Techniques+Challenge
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: martijean@comcast.net

I came up with a slightly different technique to add to our list of More than 20 Ways to use Re-inkers.

I'm sure Debra will add to our article base soon - Thanks Debra for keeping up these techniques for us

Marti Crapo

From: ml-node+s1100894n11579h41@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n11579h41@.nabble]

mtstampinupdemo@...?subject=Weekly%20Reminder%20Techniques%20Challenge

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com

Watercolor Rainbow!!!!

Technique Challenge

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debra Brown, please change the email address to: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Weekly-Reminder-Techniques-Challenge-tp11579.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n2h54@n5.nabble.com

Marti Crapo

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Marti Crapo, please change the email address to: martijean@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Weekly-Reminder-Techniques-Challenge-tp11579p11607.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n2h10@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: RE: Weekly Reminder Techniques Challenge

tinabatori
In reply to this post by Marti Crapo

Thanks, Marti!  Definitely going to try this.

Cheers,

Tina Batori
Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
and
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator

(541) 556-7714 cell

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 12:33 PM, SUDSOL [Marti Crapo] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n11607h11@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
martijean@comcast.net?subject=RE:+Weekly+Reminder+Techniques+Challenge
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: martijean@comcast.net

Marti Crapo

mtstampinupdemo@...?subject=Weekly%20Reminder%20Techniques%20Challenge

Watercolor Rainbow!!!!

Technique Challenge

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n2h54@n5.nabble.com

Marti Crapo

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Marti Crapo, please change the email address to: martijean@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Weekly-Reminder-Techniques-Challenge-tp11579p11607.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n2h56@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.

Tina Batori
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Eugene, Oregon
tbatori99@gmail.com
(541) 556-7714