1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Weekly Featured Pattern - Baby Onesie Template

Rebecca Coyle

Pattern
Hello fellow SUDSOLers -

If you are like me, it's been a booming baby time with my friends and family.  Therefore, I thought this week's Featured Pattern should be the Baby Onesie Template Card - one of our terrific patterns from the Cards section.  Check it out here.  When I saw this pattern, I thought this might be a perfect way to showcase the many new baby sets, framelits and Designer Series Paper in the new catalog.

Outside  Inside

Did you realize we have lots of great patterns for unique cards in our Pattern Library?  As you look to incorporate some of our new stamps into your classes, think about using some of these unique patterns to showcase those images!  Anyone who uses this pattern and sends me a sample with current catalog products will earn a free week of SUDSOL time.

Over the next few weeks, we will be spending a lot of time updating the patterns section of the SUDSOL site - to incorporate more current product in the samples.  Additionally, we are always looking for some great new patterns to share with our SUDSOL members.  Any member who shares a tutorial for a new pattern - that is complete with step-by-step pictures and directions - will earn a free MONTH of SUDSOL time!

I can't wait to see what you all put together!

Thanks,
Rebecca
Rebecca Coyle
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Email: stampinrebecca@gmail.com
Phone: (609) 737-2509
My Creative Blog: www.stampinwithrebecca.com
Please visit my Stampin' Up! website: http://www.rebeccacoyle.stampinup.net

Rebecca Coyle, Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator

Promote Your Page Too

Rebecca Coyle
Upload Coordinator