Weekly Digital Download Files Have Been Updated

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Weekly Digital Download Files Have Been Updated

Marti Crapo

SU Released 6 new downloads today. The files have been updated to reflect these new downloads.

Here are the links to the updated articles 

Available Digital Downloads with Pictures

MDS – Digital Download Tracking

Template Guide

Digital Products for the Catalog Product File

MDS Weekly PDF Files

Marti Crapo

SUDSOL MDS Coordinator                   

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Frederick CO

Blog - stampwithmarti.com

Marti Crapo
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Weekly Digital Download Files Have Been Updated

lkiers

Marti, thank you for all the work you do to keep us up to date.  I just loaded the tracker to my excel program yesterday but now how do I add the new weekly downloads to the tracker file?  I'm a little challenged here and thought maybe others might have the same questions.  Thanks for you help,
Lena Kiers
Stampin'Up! Demonstrator in Ontario, Canada
"The Lord is my strength and salvation."

On Mar 18, 2014, at 10:15 PM, SUDSOL [Marti Crapo] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n7064h2@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

SU Released 6 new downloads today. The files have been updated to reflect these new downloads.

Template Guide

MDS Weekly PDF Files

Marti Crapo

SUDSOL MDS Coordinator                   

Frederick CO

Marti Crapo

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: martijean@comcast.net
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Weekly-Digital-Download-Files-Have-Been-Updated-tp7064.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h71@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Re: Weekly Digital Download Files Have Been Updated

Marti Crapo

I always add new downloads to the end of the file. You can simply copy and paste the new downloads. First, rename the file that you downloaded yesterday to something unique. - maybe "my download tracker" or something similar.

Next week, when I update the file on SUDSOL, go to SUDSOL and open the file and open your own file at the same time.

NOTE: these are PC instructions - hopefully Mac instructions are similar: Highlight the new rows on the SUDSOL file, right click and choose copy. Then click on your file at the bottom of the list and choose "insert copied cells". Remember, you are highlighting the rows, not just the cells.

Let me know if you need more help.  

Marti Crapo

From: SUDSOL [lkiers] via What's new at SU! [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n7079h41@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 10:50 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Re: Weekly Digital Download Files Have Been Updated

Marti, thank you for all the work you do to keep us up to date.  I just loaded the tracker to my excel program yesterday but now how do I add the new weekly downloads to the tracker file?  I'm a little challenged here and thought maybe others might have the same questions.  Thanks for you help,

Lena Kiers

On Mar 18, 2014, at 10:15 PM, SUDSOL [Marti Crapo] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n7064h2@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Template Guide

MDS Weekly PDF Files

Marti Crapo

SUDSOL MDS Coordinator                   

Frederick CO

Marti Crapo

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: martijean@comcast.net

If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

http://forum.sudsol.org/Weekly-Digital-Download-Files-Have-Been-Updated-tp7064.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h71@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com

http://forum.sudsol.org/Weekly-Digital-Download-Files-Have-Been-Updated-tp7064p7079.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h45@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Marti Crapo
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: RE: Re: Weekly Digital Download Files Have Been Updated

lkiers

Thanks a lot, Marti.  That sounds pretty easy.
Lena Kiers

On Mar 19, 2014, at 1:45 PM, SUDSOL [Marti Crapo] via What's new at SU! <ml-node+s1100894n7086h84@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

I always add new downloads to the end of the file. You can simply copy and paste the new downloads. First, rename the file that you downloaded yesterday to something unique. - maybe "my download tracker" or something similar.

Next week, when I update the file on SUDSOL, go to SUDSOL and open the file and open your own file at the same time.

NOTE: these are PC instructions - hopefully Mac instructions are similar: Highlight the new rows on the SUDSOL file, right click and choose copy. Then click on your file at the bottom of the list and choose "insert copied cells". Remember, you are highlighting the rows, not just the cells.

Let me know if you need more help.

Marti Crapo

From: SUDSOL [lkiers] via What's new at SU! [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n7079h41@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 10:50 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Re: Weekly Digital Download Files Have Been Updated

Lena Kiers

Template Guide

MDS Weekly PDF Files

Marti Crapo

SUDSOL MDS Coordinator                   

Frederick CO

Marti Crapo

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: lenakiers@gmail.com

http://forum.sudsol.org/Weekly-Digital-Download-Files-Have-Been-Updated-tp7064p7079.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h45@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Marti Crapo

http://forum.sudsol.org/Weekly-Digital-Download-Files-Have-Been-Updated-tp7064p7086.html