Wedding Candle

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Wedding Candle

Sue Erickson
I think I shared this wedding candle the end of July without a candle plate or other embellishments. Now I have the composition all finished and I love it. The wedding couple are work for the U. S. Forest Service on Prince of Wales Island in SE Alaska. I wanted to create the sense of being in mossy-floored forest looking out to the mountainous islands of SE Alaska. I think I succeeded! I especially love how some of the evergreens and the mountains are receding in the mist. Enjoy!

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Wedding Candle

grantj

BEAUTIFUL.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Sep 7, 2019, at 10:10 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n49686h65@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Wedding Candle
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

I think I shared this wedding candle the end of July without a candle plate or other embellishments. Now I have the composition all finished and I love it. The wedding couple are work for the U. S. Forest Service on Prince of Wales Island in SE Alaska. I wanted to create the sense of being in mossy-floored forest looking out to the mountainous islands of SE Alaska. I think I succeeded! I especially love how some of the evergreens and the mountains are receding in the mist. Enjoy!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Wedding-Candle-tp49686.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h61@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

Love it, Sue!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Sep 8, 2019, at 1:10 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n49686h98@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Wedding-Candle-tp49686.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h94@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Joan Norman

Perfect gift for them! Bravo!

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 9:41 AM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n49690h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Wedding+Candle
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Love it, Sue!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Sep 8, 2019, at 1:10 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n49686h98@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

akviewpt@...?subject=Wedding Candle

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h94@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Wedding-Candle-tp49686p49690.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h82@n7.nabble.com
--
Joan Norman
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
stampnjoan@gmail.com

Cell: 502-548-5886
Phone: 502-239-4475

Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

That is fabulous, Sue! You really captured the essence of nature!

Chris

Sent from Xfinity Connect App

------ Original Message ------

To: cho1888@
Sent: September 7, 2019 at 8:07 PM
Subject: SU!: Wedding Candle

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h50@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.