Website for printing catalog colors, paper,etc from Stampin Up

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Website for printing catalog colors, paper,etc from Stampin Up

Kathy Langosh
I follow a few demonstrators that are able to put picture/icons of each of the products used in creation of a card.  I'm sure this is a software program that we have to subscribe to use this products.  Can anyone help me with the web address for this information.  Thanks!
Kathleen Langosh
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Website for printing catalog colors, paper,etc from Stampin Up

Deborah Smart

As a SUDSOL member, Kathy, you already have access to this! It’s called ‘Instant Icons’ – you can find it on the top menu bar when you’ve signed in.
Just input your demo ID#, choose your country, and then input each product catalogue # in the space below. It’s really easy to use!
~Deborah

Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 9:50 AM
Subject: SU!: Website for printing catalog colors, paper,etc from Stampin Up

mailto:k.langosh@?subject=Website for printing catalog colors, paper,etc from Stampin Up
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: k.langosh@

I follow a few demonstrators that are able to put picture/icons of each of the products used in creation of a card.  I'm sure this is a software program that we have to subscribe to use this products.  Can anyone help me with the web address for this information.  Thanks!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Langosh, please change the email address to: k.langosh@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Website-for-printing-catalog-colors-paper-etc-from-Stampin-Up-tp45755.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h14@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Website for printing catalog colors, paper,etc from Stampin Up

Kathy Langosh

Thank you so much.  As a newbie to this site, I am trying to research and find out what all this site does.  I am impressed with the abilities SUDSOL provides.

Kathleen Langosh (Kathy)
k.langosh@

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Deborah Smart] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n45757h52@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <k.langosh@>
Sent: Sat, Dec 22, 2018 11:53 am
Subject: Re: SU!: Website for printing catalog colors, paper,etc from Stampin Up

debsmart@shaw.ca?subject=Re: SU!: Website for printing catalog colors, paper,etc from Stampin Up
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@shaw.ca

As a SUDSOL member, Kathy, you already have access to this! It’s called ‘Instant Icons’ – you can find it on the top menu bar when you’ve signed in.
Just input your demo ID#, choose your country, and then input each product catalogue # in the space below. It’s really easy to use!
~Deborah

Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2018 9:50 AM
Subject: SU!: Website for printing catalog colors, paper,etc from Stampin Up

mailto:k.langosh@?subject=Website for printing catalog colors, paper,etc from Stampin Up
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: k.langosh@

I follow a few demonstrators that are able to put picture/icons of each of the products used in creation of a card.  I'm sure this is a software program that we have to subscribe to use this products.  Can anyone help me with the web address for this information.  Thanks!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Langosh, please change the email address to: k.langosh@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Website-for-printing-catalog-colors-paper-etc-from-Stampin-Up-tp45755.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h14@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" href="about:blank">click here.
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Website-for-printing-catalog-colors-paper-etc-from-Stampin-Up-tp45755p45757.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h26@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.
Kathleen Langosh