We Do Use the Card Kits

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

We Do Use the Card Kits

Charlotte Lindmeier
Thank you to all who shared this week. It looks like we do use the card kits to make Christmas cards.  Our winner this week is Martha Armstrong.

Our question this week was:
Do you use card kits to make your Christmas cards?

Yes I do. I originally buy them to hold a class but also send them personally.
Sometimes. I happen to have had a few past Christmas themed Paper Pumpkin kits in my collection and was determined to use them this year. I still need to make the ones from this past October and November, too!
Great idea Maria. I never thought of using the paper pumpkins for card kits. 
Yes I do use card kits. I have several people I give presents to that I use card kits. They look forward to getting them each year.
I didn’t use any kits for my Christmas cards this year.   I had lots of fun playing around with the variety of DSPs.  
I too have in previous years used Christmas PP kits as well which was so much fun. I also used have given extra kits pp or card kits SU sells as  gifts. This way they have the stamps and inks too.  I also package my extra cards I've made as gifts to friends. They love them. I purchase extra tins when we have them, decorate them and place the cards in them. Then each year, I just send cards and they put them in their card tins. 
I've not used card kits because I rarely send Christmas cards anymore -- mostly a family newsletter. However, this year I used the Tag Buffet set to make tags, and I've ordered refills with the idea of using it to make cards for next year.
This year I made almost 50 cards with Paper Pumpkin kits. I sent out over 90 cards and the kits really helped. The rest were my own designs or CASEs.
I always buy at least one new card kit when the new catalog arrives.  I find I can use the products inside for a quick card when I need one.  I also use my Paper Pumpkin kits year round to make some fabulous projects.
I have purchased some, but I change them all up.
I do love our kits. Paper Pumpkin club, for my few subscribers, I always order a kit from each catty for when traveling.
I normally get an all inclusive one as it has everything I need.
Yes I buy the card kits and use them all the time.  I like to take them to day crops because they are so portable and easy to transport.  Carrying all the things i need to scrapbook is too cumbersome for just one day so the card kits are perfect.  It gives me a chance to demonstrate them and show off the lovely cards and all the different kits we have.  I don’t sell many just the same but every now and then I get an order and seeing I am using them anyway that is a bonus.  The cards are also really nice and i am proud to send them out to family and friends.
Yes, I use kits.  I use my Paper Pumpkin subscription kits.  When a catalog kit really speaks to me, I buy those.  I really loved the one with the sled a few years ago….made a ton of cards with that one.
I use kits all the time.  I love them.  This year I finished 7 of the Joy of Sharing card kits ( 2 for me and 5 for my sister), I made the Tag Buffet kit and the Paper Pumpkin for October and November.  I just finished the Hello Dear Friend kit.  I must be crazy for kits.
I also use the card kits.  Sometimes, I just want to be a class participant instead of the one designing, cutting and prepping the packets.  Card kits are perfect for those times when I just want to stamp!  And, there’s still room for creativity.
Last year's Christmas card kit was beautiful - I reordered and sent some of the leftovers out this year.  Too many of the kits have stickers or die cuts that just don't make it for me - make it LOOK like it came from a kit.  It's certainly a quick way to make a set of cards and great for beginners or those with limited materials.
If the quality of the items was like the add-on for the poppies set, they'd be great.  
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: We Do Use the Card Kits

armstrongm
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote
Thank you to all who shared this week. It looks like we do use the card kits to make Christmas cards.  Our winner this week is Martha Armstrong.

Our question this week was:
Do you use card kits to make your Christmas cards?

Yes I do. I originally buy them to hold a class but also send them personally.
Sometimes. I happen to have had a few past Christmas themed Paper Pumpkin kits in my collection and was determined to use them this year. I still need to make the ones from this past October and November, too!
Great idea Maria. I never thought of using the paper pumpkins for card kits. 
Yes I do use card kits. I have several people I give presents to that I use card kits. They look forward to getting them each year.
I didn’t use any kits for my Christmas cards this year.   I had lots of fun playing around with the variety of DSPs.  
I too have in previous years used Christmas PP kits as well which was so much fun. I also used have given extra kits pp or card kits SU sells as  gifts. This way they have the stamps and inks too.  I also package my extra cards I've made as gifts to friends. They love them. I purchase extra tins when we have them, decorate them and place the cards in them. Then each year, I just send cards and they put them in their card tins. 
I've not used card kits because I rarely send Christmas cards anymore -- mostly a family newsletter. However, this year I used the Tag Buffet set to make tags, and I've ordered refills with the idea of using it to make cards for next year.
This year I made almost 50 cards with Paper Pumpkin kits. I sent out over 90 cards and the kits really helped. The rest were my own designs or CASEs.
I always buy at least one new card kit when the new catalog arrives.  I find I can use the products inside for a quick card when I need one.  I also use my Paper Pumpkin kits year round to make some fabulous projects.
I have purchased some, but I change them all up.
I do love our kits. Paper Pumpkin club, for my few subscribers, I always order a kit from each catty for when traveling.
I normally get an all inclusive one as it has everything I need.
Yes I buy the card kits and use them all the time.  I like to take them to day crops because they are so portable and easy to transport.  Carrying all the things i need to scrapbook is too cumbersome for just one day so the card kits are perfect.  It gives me a chance to demonstrate them and show off the lovely cards and all the different kits we have.  I don’t sell many just the same but every now and then I get an order and seeing I am using them anyway that is a bonus.  The cards are also really nice and i am proud to send them out to family and friends.
Yes, I use kits.  I use my Paper Pumpkin subscription kits.  When a catalog kit really speaks to me, I buy those.  I really loved the one with the sled a few years ago….made a ton of cards with that one.
I use kits all the time.  I love them.  This year I finished 7 of the Joy of Sharing card kits ( 2 for me and 5 for my sister), I made the Tag Buffet kit and the Paper Pumpkin for October and November.  I just finished the Hello Dear Friend kit.  I must be crazy for kits.
I also use the card kits.  Sometimes, I just want to be a class participant instead of the one designing, cutting and prepping the packets.  Card kits are perfect for those times when I just want to stamp!  And, there’s still room for creativity.
Last year's Christmas card kit was beautiful - I reordered and sent some of the leftovers out this year.  Too many of the kits have stickers or die cuts that just don't make it for me - make it LOOK like it came from a kit.  It's certainly a quick way to make a set of cards and great for beginners or those with limited materials.
If the quality of the items was like the add-on for the poppies set, they'd be great.  
Thanks so much.
Martha Armstrong, Executive
Zebulon, NC
stamp4martha@nc.rr.com