Watermark

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Watermark

grantj

I am trying to create a watermark for use on my blog. I’ve used PicMonkey, a dedicated watermark program, and Photoshop Elements. NONE of them work, no matter what I try. The image will not change its opacity. I’ve created a no background and saved it as a png. HELP!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Watermark

Madonna Mahoneyx

Try pasting your image in power point and add a water mark with power point.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2020 7:22 PM
To: madonna.mahoney@gmail.com
Subject: SU!: Watermark

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Watermark

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

I am trying to create a watermark for use on my blog. I’ve used PicMonkey, a dedicated watermark program, and Photoshop Elements. NONE of them work, no matter what I try. The image will not change its opacity. I’ve created a no background and saved it as a png. HELP!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Watermark-tp53086.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h85@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

mudmaven

If you are creating it in Photoshop Elements, just make sure you start with a transparent background and then make sure to save it as a png file (no white background).

From: ml+s1100894n53095h30@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n53095h30@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2020 10:30 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: Watermark

madonna.mahoney@gmail.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Watermark

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madonna.mahoney@

To: madonna.mahoney@

revjanstamps@?subject=Watermark

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Watermark-tp53086.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h85@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Madonna Mahoney, please change the email address to: madonna.mahoney@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Watermark-tp53086p53095.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h26@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

I WAS trying to use the SU! Logo in white.  Do you think that might be the problem?

From: ml+s1100894n53I099h68@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53099h68@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, May 3, 2020 12:26 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <revjanstamps@>

cpereira@mudmaven.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Watermark

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cpereira@mudmaven.com

If you are creating it in Photoshop Elements, just make sure you start with a transparent background and then make sure to save it as a png file (no white background).

From: ml+s1100894n53095h30@.nabble [ml+s1100894n53095h30@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2020 10:30 AM
To: SUDSOL Group

madonna.mahoney@gmail.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Watermark

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madonna.mahoney@

To: madonna.mahoney@

revjanstamps@?subject=Watermark

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Madonna Mahoney, please change the email address to: madonna.mahoney@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Watermark-tp53086p53095.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h26@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to mudmaven, please change the email address to: cpereira@mudmaven.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Watermark-tp53086p53099.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h40@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avg.com