Watermark

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Watermark

Connie
I have spent WAY too much time yesterday and today trying to figure out how to create a watermark for my photos.  It FINALLY occurred to me to check SUDSOL.  There was a tutorial from Marti Crapo showing how to do this using Picmonkey.  It took me less than 10 minutes to complete and now I have a great watermark for my photos.

I am thankful to everyone that posts helpful information on SUDSOL, but today a special thank you to Marti.  Next time I just need to remember to go to SUDSOL first!!

Happy Stamping,
Connie
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Watermark

Marti Crapo

I'm so glad it helped!

On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 3:05 PM, SUDSOL [Connie] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n16321h43@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
greatstamping@gmail.com?subject=Watermark
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: greatstamping@gmail.com

I have spent WAY too much time yesterday and today trying to figure out how to create a watermark for my photos.  It FINALLY occurred to me to check SUDSOL.  There was a tutorial from Marti Crapo showing how to do this using Picmonkey.  It took me less than 10 minutes to complete and now I have a great watermark for my photos.

I am thankful to everyone that posts helpful information on SUDSOL, but today a special thank you to Marti.  Next time I just need to remember to go to SUDSOL first!!

Happy Stamping,
Connie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie, please change the email address to: greatstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Watermark-tp16321.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h85@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--
Marti Crapo
Marti Crapo