Waste Not Want Not with One Sheet Wonder-Repost due to my "Lost In Translation" issues

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Waste Not Want Not with One Sheet Wonder-Repost due to my "Lost In Translation" issues

Debra  Brown
I don’t know about you but I seem to be stuck in a rut!  I go to my craft room to create but then I end up organizing, cleaning, looking at all my retired items thinking “I really need to do something with all this”. Okay I will admit it I am a DSP Hoarder!  I try to make myself use it, but it almost breaks my heart to cut it up and feel like I might be wasting some of it!  

With One Sheet Wonders you don’t need to worry about wasting that special paper!  Why have I NEVER thought to use this amazing idea!  Whoever came up with it deserves a metal!  

So since the weather has decided to keep me home this weekend (husband wanted to take a drive to Coeur d'Alene, which means going over two major passes) I think coming up with a One Sheet Wonders workshop is in order.  

How about you?  Give it a try and send me some pictures and you could earn some free SUDSOL time.
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator