Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

WORDS WORDS WORDS.......they're done for the Jan-June 2021 Mini + SAB

Blythe Klipple

2021 JAN-JUNE MINI CATALOG + SAB.xlsx (29K) Download Attachment
2021 JAN-JUNE MINI CATALOG + SAB 2021.numbers (1M) Download Attachment

My favorite task of a new catalog is done and here you go:

All of the WORDS are listed in both Excel and Numbers formats.

SAB is at the end of the Mini Catalog list and is in green ink.   That way, if you do a sorting of files you’ll know which are Mini Catalog and which are SAB.

As always, I proof read as I go along and then try to look over the entire sheet when done.  I KNOW there will be boo-boos included.  Either fix them yourself if you can or let me know and I’ll get them repaired.  My computer is, for some reason, doing a lot of double letters where they don’t belong.  I tried to catch them all but if I didn’t please just ignore or repair them.  :)

Here ya go:

If these don’t ’send’ properly I’ll respond in the morning.  And Patti, if all the formatting is good, please upload them to the Sudsol database.

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: WORDS WORDS WORDS.......they're done for the Jan-June 2021 Mini + SAB

Carolyn Jackson

Thank you, Blythe! That was a quick response and very much appreciated.

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 10:54 PM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56908h75@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
blythek@mac.com?subject=WORDS+WORDS+WORDS.......they're+done+for+the+Jan-June+2021+Mini+++SAB
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

2021 JAN-JUNE MINI CATALOG + SAB.xlsx (29K) Download Attachment
2021 JAN-JUNE MINI CATALOG + SAB 2021.numbers (1M) Download Attachment

My favorite task of a new catalog is done and here you go:

All of the WORDS are listed in both Excel and Numbers formats.

SAB is at the end of the Mini Catalog list and is in green ink.   That way, if you do a sorting of files you’ll know which are Mini Catalog and which are SAB.

As always, I proof read as I go along and then try to look over the entire sheet when done.  I KNOW there will be boo-boos included.  Either fix them yourself if you can or let me know and I’ll get them repaired.  My computer is, for some reason, doing a lot of double letters where they don’t belong.  I tried to catch them all but if I didn’t please just ignore or repair them.  :)

Here ya go:

If these don’t ’send’ properly I’ll respond in the morning.  And Patti, if all the formatting is good, please upload them to the Sudsol database.

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/WORDS-WORDS-WORDS-they-re-done-for-the-Jan-June-2021-Mini-SAB-tp56908.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h20@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

--

Carolyn

Carolyn R. Jackson

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

http://carolynjackson.stampinup.net

crj@woh.rr.comarolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com

937-307-4582

LIKE me on Facebook: Carolyn’s Creations

https://www.facebook.com/Carolyns-Creations-643171632491266/