classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Vendor Fair Make n Takes

Charlotte Lindmeier

Our Question this week was:
Do you have a Make n Take item ready to go for any vendor fairs this fall? Please share what it is.
We made “get well boxes” using the mini pizza boxes in the catalog. I saw the idea on Pinterest. They have a small bottle of hand sanitizer, individually wrapped throat lozenges, & an Emergen-C vial. Couldn’t find a small enough Kleenex pack, but it would have been helpful. 

I also stole an idea from an Australian demo, whose name escapes me at the moment,  and made puzzles WITH the Love You To Pieces framelits, and put them in a mini pizza box. I used Santa’s Workshop and Animal Expedition DSP.
I haven’t in a while. But when I did, I would do an ornament gift card tag using double circles around the holidays… That went over great! Tags are quick and fun. You can also offer a 3x3 note card w/envelope for them to use. Prestamp your name on the back of the cards before they make them!!!! And have a business card in the envelope too!

I lost all of my files a few years ago, but it was like this card, except It was only the circle ornament, two, attached together, inside was a spot for a gift card… or if you do only one ornament and make it into a  gift tag or tree ornament!

Look back at the picture she included.
I used to, but found people would have their children do them while they walked off to shop elsewhere. I had enough of being their babysitter.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week