classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Vendor Fair Make n Take

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
Do you have a Make n Take item ready to go for any vendor fairs this fall? Please share what it is.

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Vendor Fair Make n Take

grantj

We made “get well boxes” using the mini pizza boxes in the catalog. I saw the idea on Pinterest. They have a small bottle of hand sanitizer, individually wrapped throat lozenges, & an Emergen-C vial. Couldn’t find a small enough Kleenex pack, but it would have been helpful. 

I also stole an idea from an Australian demo, whose name escapes me at the moment,  and made puzzles WITH the Love You To Pieces framelits, and put them in a mini pizza box. I used Santa’s Workshop and Animal Expedition DSP.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Sep 26, 2018, at 7:10 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44580h79@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Vendor Fair Make n Take
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Our question this week is:
Do you have a Make n Take item ready to go for any vendor fairs this fall? Please share what it is.

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Vendor-Fair-Make-n-Take-tp44580.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Vendor Fair Make n Take

Charlotte Lindmeier
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier
Nobody does Make n Takes at vendor fairs?????
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Vendor Fair Make n Take

Lois Folla

2010 10 Holiday Cards I 01.jpg (105K) Download Attachment

I haven’t in a while. But when I did, I would do an ornament gift card tag using double circles around the holidays… That went over great! Tags are quick and fun. You can also offer a 3x3 note card w/envelope for them to use. Prestamp your name on the back of the cards before they make them!!!! And have a business card in the envelope too!

I lost all of my files a few years ago, but it was like this card, except It was only the circle ornament, two, attached together, inside was a spot for a gift card… or if you do only one ornament and make it into a  gift tag or tree ornament!

Good luck!

Lois

Lois Folla, Stampin' Up! Senior Manager

Paper Craft Classes/Clubs/Parties & More Available 

Office: 732.785.1558  Cell Phone: 732-598-5026

Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Calendar of Events:  www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net 

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy 30th Anniversary Stampin' UP!

Love It. Live It. Share It 

From: ml+s1100894n44606h2@.nabble <ml+s1100894n44606h2@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2018 5:27 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Vendor Fair Make n Take

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Re:%20Vendor%20Fair%20Make%20n%20Take

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Vendor-Fair-Make-n-Take-tp44580p44606.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Vendor Fair Make n Take

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I used to, but found people would have their children do them while they walked off to shop elsewhere. I had enough of being their babysitter.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Sep 30, 2018, at 5:27 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44606h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Re: Vendor Fair Make n Take

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Vendor-Fair-Make-n-Take-tp44580p44606.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.