Valentine's Day is Just Around the Corner!!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Valentine's Day is Just Around the Corner!!

Debra  Brown
It's that time to start thinking about another holiday.....Valentine's Day.  I tend to spoil anyone I think needs a little extra love during this time of year and THIS year so many need that little extra "warm fuzzy".
With this cute little pattern you can make several without breaking what little is in the bank!  
This Mini Bag along with a couple of cookies (I bake a Macroon Kiss Cookie for my children and Peanut Butter Kiss for my son in law, of course my husband snags both!)  

I think this year my school Administrators will get a little token in these!  

Give this Mini Bag a try and if you do post a picture!
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Valentine's Day is Just Around the Corner!!

Blythe Klipple

Cute cute cute!  Thanks!  I plowed through all of my DSP yesterday and can certainly put some of the retired bits (that I’d totally forgotten about) to great use.

~Blythe

On Jan 11, 2021, at 9:18 AM, SUDSOL [Debra Brown] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57084h71@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com?subject=Valentine's%20Day%20is%20Just%20Around%20the%20Corner!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com

It's that time to start thinking about another holiday.....Valentine's Day.  I tend to spoil anyone I think needs a little extra love during this time of year and THIS year so many need that little extra "warm fuzzy".
With this cute little pattern you can make several without breaking what little is in the bank!  
This Mini Bag along with a couple of cookies (I bake a Macroon Kiss Cookie for my children and Peanut Butter Kiss for my son in law, of course my husband snags both!)  

I think this year my school Administrators will get a little token in these!  

Give this Mini Bag a try and if you do post a picture!
Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debra Brown, please change the email address to: mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-s-Day-is-Just-Around-the-Corner-tp57084.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR