Valentine's Day Projects

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
23 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Valentine's Day Projects

Charlotte Lindmeier
This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week.  And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well.  Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Our question this week is:
Are you making any Valentine’s Day items other than cards?  Please share your ideas.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Valentine's Day Projects

grantj

Using the Paper Pumpkin January kit to make feats for my staff.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Feb 7, 2019, at 1:09 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46460h59@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Valentine's Day Projects
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Are you making any Valentine’s Day items other than cards?  Please share your ideas.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-s-Day-Projects-tp46460.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

That should be TREATS!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Feb 7, 2019, at 5:31 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46463h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Valentine's Day Projects
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860

On Feb 7, 2019, at 1:09 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46460h59@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

This SUDSOL program is designed to spark creative discussions, share ideas and tips etc. Your responses are sent directly to the list and a summary of all ideas shared is compiled and posted at the end of the week. And if there are at least five participants one person will win one FREE week of SUDSOL. And you can play Bingo with the chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-s-Day-Projects-tp46460.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-s-Day-Projects-tp46460p46463.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Priscilla Williams
In reply to this post by grantj

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n46463h62@.nabble>
Date: 2/7/19 5:31 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <MRSPJW@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Valentine's Day Projects

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Valentine's Day Projects
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-s-Day-Projects-tp46460p46463.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h2@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Peri Beal
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

20190207_081042.jpg (594K) Download Attachment

I made this cute little package for the mini Ghirardelli chocolates. I followed the directions on Mary Fish's site.

Peri Beal | Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
http://www.PapercraftingThreads.com
sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

On Thu, Feb 7, 2019, 1:09 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46460h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Valentine's+Day+Projects

Are you making any Valentine’s Day items other than cards?  Please share your ideas.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

Yes, I’m making the January Paper Pumpkin treat holders for our grands and great grands. 

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 6, 2019, at 11:09 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46460h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Linda Pastva-Callahan

Not this year.  Last year's paper was hard to beat!  

Linda Pastva-Callahan

Leechburg, PA

On February 7, 2019 at 2:09 AM "SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n46460h96@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h29@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Janet Smith

I finally broke into last year’s DSP and made self closing boxes. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, February 6, 2019, 11:09 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46460h77@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h10@.nabble

Janet
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
janetstamps@pacbell.net

SU! Web: http://www.stampinwithjanet.stampinup.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/helping-annika-heal/119478
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Valentine's Day Projects

donnab07

I will be making the Paper Pumpkin treat boxes, and love the ideas I have been seeing for cutting the pillow boxes in half to make smaller ones.  I am also going to be making some Diaper Fold holders for mu customers like the ones Sandy Hancock shared on her blog.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n46460h2@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n46460h2@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 11:09 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Valentine's Day Projects

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Valentine's%20Day%20Projects

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

IMG_5170.JPG (2M) Download Attachment
IMG_5171.JPG (2M) Download Attachment

My matchbook candy holder

stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)

On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 11:10 AM SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46474h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:+Valentine's+Day+Projects
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

I will be making the Paper Pumpkin treat boxes, and love the ideas I have been seeing for cutting the pillow boxes in half to make smaller ones. I am also going to be making some Diaper Fold holders for mu customers like the ones Sandy Hancock shared on her blog.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n46460h2@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n46460h2@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 11:09 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Valentine's Day Projects

clindmeier@...?subject=Valentine's%20Day%20Projects

Are you making any Valentine’s Day items other than cards?  Please share your ideas.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-s-Day-Projects-tp46460p46474.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar

I made small boxes with the Gift Bag Punch Board and filled them with candy for my two clubs that meet this week.
To keep it simple, I clipped the tops closed with various library clips and mini binder clips I had on hand.

I haven’t used this punch board in ages!  I forgot how easy it is to use.

Kathy Slamar

On Feb 7, 2019, at 1:09 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46460h19@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h52@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

I’ve made a number of Valentine items
image1.jpegGift card holders from the Paper Pumpkin kitimage2.jpegGhirardelli square holders, pillowbox treat holders, Hershey nugget sleeves image3.jpegHershey kiss filled mini coffee cup gift card holdersimage4.jpegLindt chocolate truffle mini box

Beth Schreiber

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 7, 2019, at 12:05 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46476h31@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Re: SU!: Valentine's Day Projects
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

I made small boxes with the Gift Bag Punch Board and filled them with candy for my two clubs that meet this week.
To keep it simple, I clipped the tops closed with various library clips and mini binder clips I had on hand.

I haven’t used this punch board in ages!  I forgot how easy it is to use.

Kathy Slamar

On Feb 7, 2019, at 1:09 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46460h19@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h52@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-s-Day-Projects-tp46460p46476.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Beverly Derringer

I’ve done two projects. One for a stamp camp in January (I did 60) these held 4 Hershey heart chocolates and one for a stamp camp February 9th (I did 60) these held one Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. Although enjoyed coming up with idea, they are a lot of work. 

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone
Beverly Derringer

On Feb 7, 2019, at 12:09 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46460h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h74@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jan Farring

I had a customer ask for quick ideas for Valentine's Day Treats, so I did a series of five videos and in the process made a sack full of treat holders.  So everyone in the family will get one.  And I'm having a downline meeting on Saturday, so they will get one also!!

Nice to have a stash!!

I do sell my cards to two local shops and because of family events, I wasn't able to get too many made.  Took them into one shop and she felt it was too close, so didn't buy any.  Took them to the other shop and she but all but three!!  NICE!!

Jan

On 2/6/2019 11:09 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h54@n7.nabble.com

-- 
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net 
541-390-3390
Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Valentine's Day Projects

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

2019 02 Paper Pumpkin Valentine Projects Club.jpg (956K) Download Attachment

We are making three projects at my stamping club class this month. Two are from the PP….

Lois Folla, Stampin' Up! Senior Manager

Paper Craft Classes/Clubs/Parties & More Available 

Office: 732.785.1558  Cell Phone: 732-598-5026

Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Calendar of Events:  www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net 

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy 30th Anniversary Stampin' UP!

Love It. Live It. Share It 

From: ml+s1100894n46470h86@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46470h86@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2019 10:20 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Valentine's%20Day%20Projects

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

Yes, I’m making the January Paper Pumpkin treat holders for our grands and great grands. 

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 6, 2019, at 11:09 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46460h38@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-s-Day-Projects-tp46460p46470.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

2019 02 Paper Pumpkin Valentine Projects Club.jpg (956K) Download Attachment

These are cute! This week’s Design Challenge is to create a Valentine and Pin it to one of your pin boards. Tag it with SDC546 to enter it into the challenge. 

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 8, 2019, at 4:12 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46493h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE: SU!: Valentine's Day Projects
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

We are making three projects at my stamping club class this month. Two are from the PP….

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

From: ml+s1100894n46470h86@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46470h86@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2019 10:20 AM

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Valentine's%20Day%20Projects

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-s-Day-Projects-tp46460p46470.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-s-Day-Projects-tp46460p46493.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I made these as door prizes for yesterday’s Open House. I used retired DSP but the stamps, Framelits and embellishments are current.

image1.jpeg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Feb 7, 2019, at 5:09 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46460h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Valentine's Day Projects

Lois Folla

So cute!! Thanks for sharing!!

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

From: ml+s1100894n46499h85@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46499h85@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2019 9:52 AM

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Valentine's%20Day%20Projects

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I made these as door prizes for yesterday’s Open House. I used retired DSP but the stamps, Framelits and embellishments are current.

image1.jpeg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Feb 7, 2019, at 5:09 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46460h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-s-Day-Projects-tp46460p46499.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Thank you!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Feb 10, 2019, at 9:56 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46508h80@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE: SU!: Valentine's Day Projects
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

So cute!! Thanks for sharing!!

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

From: ml+s1100894n46499h85@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46499h85@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, February 9, 2019 9:52 AM

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Valentine's%20Day%20Projects

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

image1.jpeg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-s-Day-Projects-tp46460p46499.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-s-Day-Projects-tp46460p46508.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I made these, also out of retired DSP, as an extra for our Demonstrator Unit Swap this past Friday. The “Love” is part of the “Made with Love” saying from Apron of Love. I used the extras as door prizes for yesterday’s Open House.

image1.jpeg

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week