Valentine Project Share

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Valentine Project Share

Lois Folla

2019 01 Petal Palette Mail Box 3x3 cards Club 01aa.jpg (740K) Download Attachment
2019 01 Petal Palette Mail Box 3x3 cards Club 01c.jpg (761K) Download Attachment

Please visit my website for details if you like the project below…

Have a wonderful evening!

Lois

Lois Folla, Stampin' Up! Senior Manager

Paper Craft Classes/Clubs/Parties & More Available 

Office: 732.785.1558  Cell Phone: 732-598-5026

Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Calendar of Events:  www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net 

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy 30th Anniversary Stampin' UP!

Love It. Live It. Share It 

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Valentine Project Share

Nola Burkhard

2019 01 Petal Palette Mail Box 3x3 cards Club 01aa.jpg (740K) Download Attachment
2019 01 Petal Palette Mail Box 3x3 cards Club 01c.jpg (761K) Download Attachment

These are great!!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 17, 2019, at 6:52 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n46133h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=Valentine Project Share
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-Project-Share-tp46133.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h38@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Valentine Project Share

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Lois Folla

Very nice! I may have to case since I still have a couple of the mail boxes.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jan 18, 2019, at 11:52 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n46133h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=Valentine Project Share
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-Project-Share-tp46133.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h94@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Stamparatus???

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Lois Folla

I’ve heard that the Tim Holtz Verizon Of our Stamparatus was sued for copyright.
I looked for a photo of ours in the Occasions catty and didn’t see one in it.
Can we still order them???
Nola

Sent from my iPhone
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Stamparatus???

Sara Levin

The Stamparatus is on page 207 in the Annual Catalog.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the details HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 4:07 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n46219h81@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Stamparatus???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

I’ve heard that the Tim Holtz Verizon Of our Stamparatus was sued for copyright.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-Project-Share-tp46133p46219.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h54@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Felece

I have also seen a video that talked about the lawsuit that the maker of the MISTI has brought against the Tim Holtz stamp positioned and another company. The person in the video mentioned the Stamapatus only to say that SU is so far not
involved in the lawsuit. The issue seems to be the hinge design.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2019, at 4:29 PM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n46223h17@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stamparatus???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the details HERE

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 4:07 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n46219h81@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-Project-Share-tp46133p46219.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h54@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-Project-Share-tp46133p46223.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h66@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Pam Staples

Actually, there is a lawsuit filed against SU! By My Sweet Petunia. The filing is now public. However, there appears to be a motion that was filed by SU! for dismissal but no details on the filing. 

When I dug a little deeper, it seemed the motion for dismissal was granted but that My Sweet Petunia could refile the lawsuit. Which means there is probably some error and it was dismissed on a technicality. 

My Sweet Petunia is asking for a jury trial. And, from what I read it isn’t against the Stamparatus specifically but the LANGUAGE used to market the tool. 

Pam Staples
(919) 995-4564

Follow me on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/sunnygirlscraps

Follow me on YouTube:

Follow me on Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/stampwithpam

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2019, at 5:13 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n46224h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stamparatus???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

I have also seen a video that talked about the lawsuit that the maker of the MISTI has brought against the Tim Holtz stamp positioned and another company. The person in the video mentioned the Stamapatus only to say that SU is so far not

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2019, at 4:29 PM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n46223h17@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the details HERE

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-Project-Share-tp46133p46223.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h66@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-Project-Share-tp46133p46224.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h27@n7.nabble.com
Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

SUDSOL Pinterest Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

Has anyone seen the stamps and framelits that are coming from Ali Express China.  I am so angry that they are selling the Stampin’ Up stamps the only thing different is the size of the stamps.  I have so many customers buying from them it has slowed my business considerable.  They even have the exact packaging as Stampin’ Up!.  Has Stampin’ Up! filed any legalities against them?  How can they get away with copying the artwork?  I am very upset about this, has anyone else felt the effects of this.

Nancy Sutton

On Jan 22, 2019, at 5:22 PM, SUDSOL [Pam Staples] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n46225h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stamparatus???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com

Actually, there is a lawsuit filed against SU! By My Sweet Petunia. The filing is now public. However, there appears to be a motion that was filed by SU! for dismissal but no details on the filing. 

When I dug a little deeper, it seemed the motion for dismissal was granted but that My Sweet Petunia could refile the lawsuit. Which means there is probably some error and it was dismissed on a technicality. 

My Sweet Petunia is asking for a jury trial. And, from what I read it isn’t against the Stamparatus specifically but the LANGUAGE used to market the tool. 

Pam Staples
(919) 995-4564

Follow me on YouTube:

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2019, at 5:13 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n46224h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the details HERE

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-Project-Share-tp46133p46224.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h27@n7.nabble.com
Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pam Staples, please change the email address to: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-Project-Share-tp46133p46225.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h15@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Nancy:  report this to Stampin’ Up.  Last year one of my customers purchased
A set online that was sold as a Stampin’ Up set.  As you mentioned, they were
Smaller and she was not happy.  They were not in an envelope so not sure
Who sold them.  But, do report this to Stampin’ Up.  Unfortunately, Stampin’
Up has raised prices so much that many of my customers are looking elsewhere.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 22, 2019, at 8:31 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n46229h45@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stamparatus???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Has anyone seen the stamps and framelits that are coming from Ali Express China.  I am so angry that they are selling the Stampin’ Up stamps the only thing different is the size of the stamps.  I have so many customers buying from them it has slowed my business considerable.  They even have the exact packaging as Stampin’ Up!.  Has Stampin’ Up! filed any legalities against them?  How can they get away with copying the artwork?  I am very upset about this, has anyone else felt the effects of this.

Nancy Sutton

On Jan 22, 2019, at 5:22 PM, SUDSOL [Pam Staples] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n46225h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com

Pam Staples
(919) 995-4564

Follow me on YouTube:

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the details HERE

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pam Staples, please change the email address to: sunnygirlscraps@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-Project-Share-tp46133p46225.html

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-Project-Share-tp46133p46229.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h8@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

I have sent this to Stampin’ Up! several times now but I have never heard anything about it being resolved.  Yes I do realize that the prices are almost too high now for most people.  I do think they are pricing themselves out of the market.  Also has anyone notices the decreased rewards for us as Demos on Sale-A-Bration sales and recruiting.  I have to admit I am not making a huge effort because it just doesn’t pay off anymore.  I am going back to hobbyist demo.

Hugs Nancy

On Jan 22, 2019, at 8:45 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n46230h83@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Stamparatus???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 22, 2019, at 8:31 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n46229h45@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stamparatus???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Nancy Sutton

Pam Staples
(919) 995-4564

Follow me on YouTube:

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the details HERE

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-Project-Share-tp46133p46229.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h8@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-Project-Share-tp46133p46230.html

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

Me too I am actually losing demo's because of this and my sails are down.
Micki Antinone

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n46230h32@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Tue, Jan 22, 2019 5:45 pm
Subject: Re: SU!: Stamparatus???

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Stamparatus???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 22, 2019, at 8:31 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Creative Idea Shares < ml+s1100894n46229h45@.nabble > wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@?subject=Re: SU!: Stamparatus???
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

Nancy Sutton

On Jan 22, 2019, at 5:22 PM, SUDSOL [Pam Staples] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n46225h28@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Pam Staples
(919) 995-4564

Follow me on YouTube:

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2019, at 5:13 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n46224h9@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 22, 2019, at 4:29 PM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n46223h17@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the details HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 4:07 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n46219h81@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h8@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-Project-Share-tp46133p46230.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h64@.nabble