Valentine Printable coupon book

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Valentine Printable coupon book

Janet Holmes
Here is a cute  Printable Valentine Coupon book. My cover is made using the Honeycomb Embossing folder, and Crazy mixed up Love stamp set. See my blog for more info www.jangirl.com.

Have a great day!

Janet Holmes
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Valentine Printable coupon book

Maria Pobre

Jan's blog still won't stay open once it loads!  It closes the second it finishes loading.  Anyone know why that would be?  By the way... I am using my iPad... and didn't have this problem before the recent blog hop. :0(

Happy Stampin'~

On Feb 9, 2014, at 6:19 AM, "SUDSOL [Janet Holmes] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml-node+s1100894n5703h25@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Here is a cute  Printable Valentine Coupon book. My cover is made using the Honeycomb Embossing folder, and Crazy mixed up Love stamp set. See my blog for more info www.jangirl.com.

Have a great day!

Janet Holmes

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: jangirlholmes@gmail.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-Printable-coupon-book-tp5703.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h94@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Valentine Printable coupon book

Barbara Stitt

I'm having the same problem.  I thought I was doing
Something wrong!  I'm using iPad as well.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 8, 2014, at 8:30 PM, "SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml-node+s1100894n5719h35@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Jan's blog still won't stay open once it loads!  It closes the second it finishes loading.  Anyone know why that would be?  By the way... I am using my iPad... and didn't have this problem before the recent blog hop. :0(

Happy Stampin'~

On Feb 9, 2014, at 6:19 AM, "SUDSOL [Janet Holmes] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml-node+s1100894n5703h25@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Have a great day!

Janet Holmes

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: jangirlholmes@gmail.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h94@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: miaguam01@yahoo.com
http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-Printable-coupon-book-tp5703p5719.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h8@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: Valentine Printable coupon book

Maria Pobre

I'm going to try on my Mac..... It opens on my Mac... But it isn't a clickable link within the Sudsol post.  I had to copy and paste. Could that be the issue?

Happy Stampin'~

On Feb 9, 2014, at 11:52 AM, "SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml-node+s1100894n5720h52@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

I'm having the same problem.  I thought I was doing
Something wrong!  I'm using iPad as well.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 8, 2014, at 8:30 PM, "SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml-node+s1100894n5719h35@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

Here is a cute  Printable Valentine Coupon book. My cover is made using the Honeycomb Embossing folder, and Crazy mixed up Love stamp set. See my blog for more info www.jangirl.com

Have a great day! 

Janet Holmes        

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: jangirlholmes@gmail.com
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node+s1100894n2h94@n5.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Valentine Printable coupon book

Marcy Walsh
In reply to this post by Janet Holmes
I had no trouble opening it and being able to open her coupons.  Yes, I was on my computer.  I do find that sometimes I have a similar problem when on my Ipad.  Not sure why though, but I'm not very technical savvy!  Loved the idea, Janet! Thanks for sharing.
Marcy W  

Janet Holmes

Have a great day!

Janet Holmes

Marcy Walsh
Silver/Independent Demonstrator
Acworth, GA
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Valentine Printable coupon book

Maria Pobre

Janet was nice and emailed me the files before I found out I could get the page and files to open on my Mac.

Happy Stampin'~

On Feb 9, 2014, at 8:13 PM, "SUDSOL [Marcy Walsh] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml-node+s1100894n5725h7@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

I had no trouble opening it and being able to open her coupons.  Yes, I was on my computer.  I do find that sometimes I have a similar problem when on my Ipad.  Not sure why though, but I'm not very technical savvy!  Loved the idea, Janet! Thanks for sharing.
Marcy W  

Janet Holmes

Janet Holmes wrote

Have a great day!

Janet Holmes
Marcy Walsh
Supervisor/Demonstrator
Naples, FL

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: walsh.marcy21@gmail.com
http://forum.sudsol.org/Valentine-Printable-coupon-book-tp5703p5725.html