classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

VANCOUVER OnStage Card Swap Now closed

Delphine Anderson
Hello ladies,
I am very happy to say we have 8 ladies in this swap. I am looking forward to meeting each of you.
hope all are well and you are getting excited for Vancouver Onstage, I know I am.
Registration is now closed.

Hello to Canadian Sudsol members.

I am going to organize a swap for the members who are attending Vancouver Onstage  Local November 5th.
I am following the guide lines that have been used in the past thanks to Blythe Klipple.

- Sudsol members only - we know Sudsol members do the best swap in town!
- card fronts only - 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
- at least two layers
- at least one embellishment
- Demonstrator quality work—clean, straight cuts
- current product only:  2016-2017 Annual Catalog and 2016 Holiday Catalog; if we don’t sell it, please don’t use it.
- name, location, email on back of your card
- if you include the ingredients I will be able to post it along with the picture of your card in the gallery.
- nice but not required:  place your swap in a clear envelope (p. 176, #102619) to protect your work
- all cards will be posted to the Sudsol gallery - if no info is attached to the card, no info will be added to the gallery except the same of the artist.  

To sign up:  Email me directly, delphineanderson@Msn.com by October 21st with your name, email and cell number.  I’ll post updates every Monday until October 21st so you have an idea of how many will be participating.  On October 22, I’ll email participants the final total.  That will give you two full weeks to complete your swaps.  

Those registered for the swap
1. Delphine Anderson
2. Deb Smart
3. Lorri Spencer
4. Eldonna Epp
5. Leanna Kerr
6. Micki Antinone
7. Serena Marsh
8. Marla Lefler

Questions?  Please ask via email.
My cell number by the way:  403-432-0141

I hope you’ll join the swap if you’ll be attending the Vancouver OnStage Local.  I suggest we gather for our swap around 12:30 pm. If you have received SUDSOL lanyards in the past wear it and let everyone know we are members of an amazing group of talented Stampers
I’m looking forward to seeing/meeting you!!!!

Happy Stamping
Delphine 🌺