Using Letter Me Later

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Using Letter Me Later

Sue Erickson
Has anyone used the Letter Me Later program to post to SUDSOL since it was moved to nabble? I want to post next week's design challenge now but need a valid email address for the creative inspiration forum.
Help???
Thanks,
Sue Erickson
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Using Letter Me Later

Priscilla Williams

Where can I find the products allowed for the preorder, please?  I have looked and looked—frustrating that I am so troubled by

computers!!!!!!!!

Priscilla

From: ml+s1100894n49226h15@.nabble <ml+s1100894n49226h15@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2019 10:45 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <MRSPJW@>
Subject: SU!: Using Letter Me Later

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Using%20Letter%20Me%20Later

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

Has anyone used the Letter Me Later program to post to SUDSOL since it was moved to nabble? I want to post next week's design challenge now but need a valid email address for the creative inspiration forum.
Help???
Thanks,
Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Using-Letter-Me-Later-tp49226.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h2@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Using Letter Me Later

Cathy Hansen

For Holiday and Occasions catalogs, we are not limited to certain items as we are for the Annual Catalog.  So go ahead and order whatever you like!

Note, however, that we are generally limited to only 3 of each item of consumables (i.e., ribbon, paper, embellishments) and one of each stamp set/die set.

Cathy Hansen

From: ml+s1100894n49235h88@.nabble <ml+s1100894n49235h88@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2019 3:41 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Using Letter Me Later

MRSPJW@MWT.NET?subject=RE:%20Using%20Letter%20Me%20Later

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: MRSPJW@MWT.NET

Where can I find the products allowed for the preorder, please?  I have looked and looked—frustrating that I am so troubled by

computers!!!!!!!!

Priscilla

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

Help???
Thanks,
Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Using-Letter-Me-Later-tp49226.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Priscilla Williams, please change the email address to: MRSPJW@MWT.NET
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Using-Letter-Me-Later-tp49226p49235.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Using Letter Me Later

Cathy Hansen

Priscilla, I just found out that we are only allowed to order two of the consumable items this time instead of the three we are usually allowed in the mini catalogs.

Cathy Hansen

From: ml+s1100894n49236h19@.nabble <ml+s1100894n49236h19@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2019 3:49 PM

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Using%20Letter%20Me%20Later

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

For Holiday and Occasions catalogs, we are not limited to certain items as we are for the Annual Catalog.  So go ahead and order whatever you like!

Note, however, that we are generally limited to only 3 of each item of consumables (i.e., ribbon, paper, embellishments) and one of each stamp set/die set.

Cathy Hansen

From: ml+s1100894n49235h88@.nabble <ml+s1100894n49235h88@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2019 3:41 PM

MRSPJW@MWT.NET?subject=RE:%20Using%20Letter%20Me%20Later

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: MRSPJW@MWT.NET

computers!!!!!!!!

Priscilla

Help???
Thanks,
Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Priscilla Williams, please change the email address to: MRSPJW@MWT.NET
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Using-Letter-Me-Later-tp49226p49235.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Using-Letter-Me-Later-tp49226p49236.html