Urgent -- info needed asap

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Urgent -- info needed asap

wingersonk

Would the purchase of the new craft tote add to my monthly sales?  I need $50 to get to my next commission level

Thanks for your help!!!!!

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail:  kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Urgent -- info needed asap

Catherine Harwood

In case anyone else is wondering as well — no — the craft tote is considered a supply item and does not count toward your required sales total and also does not earn commission or SAB rewards. This pre-order period is the only time we can buy it as once SAB starts it will only be available to customers who sign up to be demonstrators and choose the starter kit option that costs a little more and includes the tote.

Catherine Harwood, Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Merritt Island on Florida's Space Coast
charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/321stamp
Check out samples and ideas at: 
www.321stamp.com/
SHOP NOW Online at:
www.321stamp.stampinup.net

On Dec 30, 2018, at 3:45 PM, SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45867h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathleenstamps5@gmail.com?subject=Urgent%20--%20info%20needed%20asap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

Would the purchase of the new craft tote add to my monthly sales? I need $50 to get to my next commission level

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel
E-mail: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Urgent-info-needed-asap-tp45867.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h94@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Audrey Harrison
In reply to this post by wingersonk

No it doesn’t count.
Audrey

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 30, 2018, at 3:45 PM, SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45867h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathleenstamps5@gmail.com?subject=Urgent -- info needed asap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

Would the purchase of the new craft tote add to my monthly sales? I need $50 to get to my next commission level

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wingersonk, please change the email address to: kathleenstamps5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Urgent-info-needed-asap-tp45867.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h40@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

wingersonk
In reply to this post by Catherine Harwood

Thank you for your quick response!  I appreciate the help 

Kathleen Wingerson
email:   kathleenstamps5@gmail.com

On Dec 30, 2018, at 12:50 PM, SUDSOL [Catherine Harwood] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45868h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

charwood@earthlink.net?subject=Re: SU!: Urgent -- info needed asap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: charwood@earthlink.net

In case anyone else is wondering as well — no — the craft tote is considered a supply item and does not count toward your required sales total and also does not earn commission or SAB rewards. This pre-order period is the only time we can buy it as once SAB starts it will only be available to customers who sign up to be demonstrators and choose the starter kit option that costs a little more and includes the tote.

Catherine Harwood, Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Merritt Island on Florida's Space Coast
charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/321stamp
Check out samples and ideas at: 
www.321stamp.com/
SHOP NOW Online at:
www.321stamp.stampinup.net

On Dec 30, 2018, at 3:45 PM, SUDSOL [wingersonk] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45867h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathleenstamps5@gmail.com?subject=Urgent%20--%20info%20needed%20asap

--
Kathleen Wingerson
Grants Pass, OR

Visit my Blog
Visit my YouTube Channel

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h94@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Harwood, please change the email address to: charwood@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Urgent-info-needed-asap-tp45867p45868.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h33@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.