Unorderable Items

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Unorderable Items

Nancy Sutton

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the Dandelion Embossing Folder (154953) can not be ordered.  It keeps telling me that it is discontinued but when I check the Inventory Status Report board it does not indicate ant problems with this item.  Also the Facetted Gems (153464) won’t allow me to order either.  It shows this message The item entered with an ID of 153464 is not valid for the date of the current order.”  

Many thanks 
Nancy Sutton
Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Unorderable Items

Phyllis Strickland

I had the exact same problem with faceted gems last week. I didn’t have time to call DS at the time and forgot to call later.  I did not find an email or other notice so I gave up.

On Jun 27, 2020, at 1:10 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54176h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the Dandelion Embossing Folder (154953) can not be ordered.  It keeps telling me that it is discontinued but when I check the Inventory Status Report board it does not indicate ant problems with this item.  Also the Facetted Gems (153464) won’t allow me to order either.  It shows this message The item entered with an ID of 153464 is not valid for the date of the current order.”  

Many thanks 
Nancy Sutton

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Unorderable Items

Nancy Sutton

I will call on Monday.

On Jun 27, 2020, at 1:21 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54177h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Unorderable%20Items
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

I had the exact same problem with faceted gems last week. I didn’t have time to call DS at the time and forgot to call later.  I did not find an email or other notice so I gave up.

On Jun 27, 2020, at 1:10 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54176h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Many thanks 
Nancy Sutton

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Unorderable-Items-tp54176p54177.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!