Under My Umbrella

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Under My Umbrella

Connie Babbert

Today's Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop is the empowerment word "IMAGINE"...using products a little different than intended!  I turned umbrellas into butterflies!

More details and dimensions on my blog:

Under My Umbrella.jpg

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at iluvstamping.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Under My Umbrella

Becky Cummins

Love this imaginative way to use the umbrellas!

Becky in Battle Creek

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n51238h96@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <Firstgr22@>
Sent: Sat, Jan 11, 2020 9:10 am
Subject: SU!: Under My Umbrella

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Under My Umbrella
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@

Today's Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop is the empowerment word "IMAGINE"...using products a little different than intended! I turned umbrellas into butterflies!

Under My Umbrella.jpg

--
Connie R. Babbert
My Blog: www.inkspiredtreasures.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Under-My-Umbrella-tp51238.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h80@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Connie Babbert

I love this idea Connie!Thanks for sharing it!
Sue Erickson

On Jan 11, 2020, at 6:10 AM, SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n51238h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Under%20My%20Umbrella
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

Today's Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Blog Hop is the empowerment word "IMAGINE"...using products a little different than intended! I turned umbrellas into butterflies!

Under My Umbrella.jpg

--
Connie R. Babbert

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Under-My-Umbrella-tp51238.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h40@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Hnatiuk

Connie, you amaze me!  SOOO cute!

Chris in Calgary Canada

From: "SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Creative Idea Shares" <ml+s1100894n51238h22@.nabble>
To: "chriserendipity" <chriserendipity@>
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2020 7:10:44 AM
Subject: SU!: Under My Umbrella

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Under My Umbrella
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@

Under My Umbrella.jpg

--
Connie R. Babbert

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h6@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar

Very clever!

On Jan 11, 2020, at 8:10 AM, SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n51238h37@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Under%20My%20Umbrella
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

Under My Umbrella.jpg

--
Connie R. Babbert

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h21@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Label Me Lovely and Fancy

Sue Erickson

Tags in Bloom stamp set is a $100 item in the Second Release of Sale-a-Bration coming out March 3. It coordinates with the Label Me Lovely and Label Me Fancy punches as does the Layered with Kindness stamp set in the Spring Mini. Your challenge this week is to design, create, and pin a project using either of these stamp sets. As always, you can find samples on the internet and pin them. Be sure to tag your pins with SDC602 so I can find them.

I love this stunning card created by Elaine Harding. She has sold me on this set and the punch. J

Happy designing and pinning,

Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Label Me Lovely and Fancy

Diane Clark

You BOTH sold me!  diane clark

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n51881h16@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <dianecl6@>
Sent: Tue, Mar 3, 2020 11:46 pm
Subject: SU!: Label Me Lovely and Fancy

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Label Me Lovely and Fancy
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Tags in Bloom stamp set is a $100 item in the Second Release of Sale-a-Bration coming out March 3. It coordinates with the Label Me Lovely and Label Me Fancy punches as does the Layered with Kindness stamp set in the Spring Mini. Your challenge this week is to design, create, and pin a project using either of these stamp sets. As always, you can find samples on the internet and pin them. Be sure to tag your pins with SDC602 so I can find them.

I love this stunning card created by Elaine Harding. She has sold me on this set and the punch. J

Happy designing and pinning,
Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Under-My-Umbrella-tp51238p51881.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h67@.nabble