UPDATES: September 11, 2020: JOY TO THE WORLD IS HERE!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

UPDATES: September 11, 2020: JOY TO THE WORLD IS HERE!

Blythe Klipple

JOY TO THE WORLD IS HERE!

The subscription period for the Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit is now open! Visit the promotion page to learn more about this exclusive, holiday-themed kit.

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: UPDATES: September 11, 2020: JOY TO THE WORLD IS HERE!

grantj

Does anyone else wish they'd release just a couple of images for us to tease our customers with?

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 09/14/2020 12:52 PM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n55437h46@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=UPDATES: September 11, 2020: JOY TO THE WORLD IS HERE!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

The subscription period for the Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit is now open! Visit the  promotion page to learn more about this exclusive, holiday-themed kit.

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-September-11-2020-JOY-TO-THE-WORLD-IS-HERE-tp55437.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h52@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

Yes, I cant get ppl to sign up - they don’t want to waste money on something they don’t like.  Several tried and did not like the kits so Canceled and said they Will not sign up again until Stampin’ up! gives images and more information.  Yes, I quit too because so many kits were not anything I could use or like

Phyllis Strickland
Pstrickland@
484-354-6395
Sent from my iPad

On Sep 14, 2020, at 1:57 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n55439h43@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: September 11, 2020: JOY TO THE WORLD IS HERE!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Does anyone else wish they'd release just a couple of images for us to tease our customers with?

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 09/14/2020 12:52 PM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n55437h46@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=UPDATES: September 11, 2020: JOY TO THE WORLD IS HERE!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

The subscription period for the Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit is now open! Visit the  promotion page to learn more about this exclusive, holiday-themed kit.

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-September-11-2020-JOY-TO-THE-WORLD-IS-HERE-tp55437.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-September-11-2020-JOY-TO-THE-WORLD-IS-HERE-tp55437p55439.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h87@.nabble
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Dillon

Absolutely yes!!!!!  I would love to see previews of the upcoming Paper Pumpkin kits.
Sue

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 2:34 PM SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n55441h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+UPDATES:+September+11,+2020:+JOY+TO+THE+WORLD+IS+HERE!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Yes, I cant get ppl to sign up - they don’t want to waste money on something they don’t like.  Several tried and did not like the kits so Canceled and said they Will not sign up again until Stampin’ up! gives images and more information.  Yes, I quit too because so many kits were not anything I could use or like

Phyllis Strickland
Pstrickland@
484-354-6395
Sent from my iPad

On Sep 14, 2020, at 1:57 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n55439h43@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@...?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: September 11, 2020: JOY TO THE WORLD IS HERE!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

blythek@...?subject=UPDATES: September 11, 2020: JOY TO THE WORLD IS HERE!

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-September-11-2020-JOY-TO-THE-WORLD-IS-HERE-tp55437p55439.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-September-11-2020-JOY-TO-THE-WORLD-IS-HERE-tp55437p55441.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h10@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: UPDATES: September 11, 2020: JOY TO THE WORLD IS HERE!

donnab07

I, too, would like to see a hint of what the kits look like, but keep this in mind.  If SU! shares images/more detailed information about an upcoming kit, people who don’t like it will cancel their order for that month.  If enough people do this it will really throw a monkey wrench into the Paper Pumpkin program.  Forecasting is always a tricky business, and SU! estimates how many PP kits to manufacture based on the number of people who are subscribing.   If enough people cancel on any given month because they “don’t like the kit”, SU! will be left  with a large number of unused kits.  That would cost the company a lot of money.  I really admire the people who share alternate ways to use a kit.  Because of these alternatives I have found other ways to use a kit with which I wasn’t 100% pleased.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n55442h44@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n55442h44@.nabble]
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2020 11:40 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: UPDATES: September 11, 2020: JOY TO THE WORLD IS HERE!

suedsnooze@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20UPDATES:%20September%2011,%202020:%20JOY%20TO%20THE%20WORLD%20IS%20HERE!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: suedsnooze@gmail.com

Absolutely yes!!!!! I would love to see previews of the upcoming Paper Pumpkin kits.

Sue

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 2:34 PM SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n55441h28@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+UPDATES:+September+11,+2020:+JOY+TO+THE+WORLD+IS+HERE!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Yes, I cant get ppl to sign up - they don’t want to waste money on something they don’t like. Several tried and did not like the kits so Canceled and said they Will not sign up again until Stampin’ up! gives images and more information. Yes, I quit too because so many kits were not anything I could use or like

Phyllis Strickland

Pstrickland@

484-354-6395

Sent from my iPad

revjanstamps@...?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: September 11, 2020: JOY TO THE WORLD IS HERE!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

The subscription period for the Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit is now open! Visit the promotion page to learn more about this exclusive, holiday-themed kit.

Blythe Klipple

Updates Coordinator

blythek@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-September-11-2020-JOY-TO-THE-WORLD-IS-HERE-tp55437p55441.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h10@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Dillon, please change the email address to: suedsnooze@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-September-11-2020-JOY-TO-THE-WORLD-IS-HERE-tp55437p55442.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h95@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

I agree Barb. I was thinking more along the lines of the images at the bottom of this post by Connie Babbert.

https://inkspiredtreasures.com/cards/im141-hallows-night-magic/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Inkspiredtreasurescom+%28InkspiredTreasures.com%29

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Sep 14, 2020, at 4:21 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n55446h25@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: UPDATES: September 11, 2020: JOY TO THE WORLD IS HERE!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

I, too, would like to see a hint of what the kits look like, but keep this in mind. If SU! shares images/more detailed information about an upcoming kit, people who don’t like it will cancel their order for that month. If enough people do this it will really throw a monkey wrench into the Paper Pumpkin program. Forecasting is always a tricky business, and SU! estimates how many PP kits to manufacture based on the number of people who are subscribing. If enough people cancel on any given month because they “don’t like the kit”, SU! will be left with a large number of unused kits. That would cost the company a lot of money. I really admire the people who share alternate ways to use a kit. Because of these alternatives I have found other ways to use a kit with which I wasn’t 100% pleased.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n55442h44@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n55442h44@.nabble]
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

suedsnooze@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20UPDATES:%20September%2011,%202020:%20JOY%20TO%20THE%20WORLD%20IS%20HERE!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: suedsnooze@gmail.com

Absolutely yes!!!!! I would love to see previews of the upcoming Paper Pumpkin kits.

Sue

Yes, I cant get ppl to sign up - they don’t want to waste money on something they don’t like. Several tried and did not like the kits so Canceled and said they Will not sign up again until Stampin’ up! gives images and more information. Yes, I quit too because so many kits were not anything I could use or like

Phyllis Strickland

Pstrickland@

484-354-6395

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

The subscription period for the Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit is now open! Visit the promotion page to learn more about this exclusive, holiday-themed kit.

Blythe Klipple

Updates Coordinator

blythek@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Dillon, please change the email address to: suedsnooze@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-September-11-2020-JOY-TO-THE-WORLD-IS-HERE-tp55437p55442.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h95@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-September-11-2020-JOY-TO-THE-WORLD-IS-HERE-tp55437p55446.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter
In reply to this post by donnab07

Great response, Donna!  I agree with you that showing very much could cause problems.  It would be nice, though, to see a tiny little bit....

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 9/14/2020 4:21:55 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n55446h23@.nabble writes:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: UPDATES: September 11, 2020: JOY TO THE WORLD IS HERE!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

I, too, would like to see a hint of what the kits look like, but keep this in mind. If SU! shares images/more detailed information about an upcoming kit, people who don’t like it will cancel their order for that month. If enough people do this it will really throw a monkey wrench into the Paper Pumpkin program. Forecasting is always a tricky business, and SU! estimates how many PP kits to manufacture based on the number of people who are subscribing. If enough people cancel on any given month because they “don’t like the kit”, SU! will be left with a large number of unused kits. That would cost the company a lot of money. I really admire the people who share alternate ways to use a kit. Because of these alternatives I have found other ways to use a kit with which I wasn’t 100% pleased.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n55442h44@.nabble [mailto: ml+s1100894n55442h44@.nabble ]
To: SUDSOL Group < donna@ >

suedsnooze@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20UPDATES:%20September%2011,%202020:%20JOY%20TO%20THE%20WORLD%20IS%20HERE!

Sue

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 2:34 PM SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! < ml%2Bs1100894n55441h28@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

pstrickland@?subject=Re:+SU!:+UPDATES:+September+11,+2020:+JOY+TO+THE+WORLD+IS+HERE !

Phyllis Strickland

Pstrickland@

484-354-6395

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 14, 2020, at 1:57 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n55439h43@.nabble > wrote:

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 09/14/2020 12:52 PM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n55437h46@.nabble > wrote:

Blythe Klipple

Updates Coordinator

blythek@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-September-11-2020-JOY-TO-THE-WORLD-IS-HERE-tp55437p55446.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h50@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Peri Beal
There are clues as to what the upcoming Paper Pumpkin looks like. For example, look at the little leaves on the opposite corner of the logo on the Joy to the World box. And look at the font and sayings all over the top of the box. I bet there will be a stamp or card base or diecut pieces with those elements in the box, because the design of the box coordinates with what's inside. Plus, we know the color combos and what the intention is of the kit because of the marketing info page we get.

I've been having great success getting a feel for what's coming by really looking at the box as well as every element shown in promo photos. And if what I see doesn't look like something I'd enjoy, I don't hesitate to pause my subscription for that one month (which I did for World's Greatest).

The second thing that really helps is if I don't really care for the samples provided when I get the box, I look for alternate ways to use the pieces. And getting in the mindset that hey, that's not a card base or an envelope, but a piece of DSP and not being afraid to chop away to make it useable for my aesthetic and needs. Usually there are sentiments that are great for any time and project.

And lastly, SU does guarantee the boxes. If a customer is really unhappy with the month, they can 'return' it. Personally, I like the element of "ooooh, a monthly present" rather than knowing exactly what's coming.

Peri

Peri Beal
www.PapercraftingThreads.com

Judi Carpenter wrote
Great response, Donna!  I agree with you that showing very much could cause problems.  It would be nice, though, to see a tiny little bit.... Judi Judi Carpenter, Decatur, ILSUDSOL Gallery CoordinatorHaf2Stamp Team Leader717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526217-875-0092    jcarpy02@ (zero by 2) In a message dated 9/14/2020 4:21:55 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n55446h23@.nabble writes: 
Click here to reply directly to donnab07 privately at donna@ you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@ 

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n55442h44@.nabble [mailto: ml+s1100894n55442h44@.nabble ]
To: SUDSOL Group < donna@ >

suedsnooze@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20UPDATES:%20September%2011,%202020:%20JOY%20TO%20THE%20WORLD%20IS%20HERE!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: suedsnooze@

Sue

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 2:34 PM SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! < ml%2Bs1100894n55441h28@.nabble > wrote:

pstrickland@?subject=Re:+SU!:+UPDATES:+September+11,+2020:+JOY+TO+THE+WORLD+IS+HERE !

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

Phyllis Strickland

Pstrickland@

484-354-6395

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 14, 2020, at 1:57 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n55439h43@.nabble > wrote:

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 09/14/2020 12:52 PM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n55437h46@.nabble > wrote:

Blythe Klipple

Updates Coordinator

blythek@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@ 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@ 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@ 

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h10@.nabble 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Dillon, please change the email address to: suedsnooze@ 

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h95@.nabble 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@ 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-September-11-2020-JOY-TO-THE-WORLD-IS-HERE-tp55437p55446.htmlTo start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h50@.nabble 
Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin
In reply to this post by grantj

While they don't release images, there is a Live in the Paper Pumpkin demonstrator group on facebook on the 10th of each month to talk about what will be in the kit for the next cycle.  So you'll know: if it's cards or not; how many projects total; something about the kit theme; sometimes the colors for the kit; etc.  It's worth listening to to help you craft your marketing strategy for the month.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 1:57 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n55439h1@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+UPDATES:+September+11,+2020:+JOY+TO+THE+WORLD+IS+HERE!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h45@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

I had no idea there was such a group. Thaks Sara!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 09/15/2020 10:54 AM SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n55460h59@.nabble> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: September 11, 2020: JOY TO THE WORLD IS HERE!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@

While they don't release images, there is a Live in the Paper Pumpkin demonstrator group on facebook on the 10th of each month to talk about what will be in the kit for the next cycle. So you'll know: if it's cards or not; how many projects total; something about the kit theme; sometimes the colors for the kit; etc. It's worth listening to to help you craft your marketing strategy for the month.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 1:57 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n55439h1@.nabble> wrote:
revjanstamps@?subject=Re:+SU!:+UPDATES:+September+11,+2020:+JOY+TO+THE+WORLD+IS+HERE!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h45@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-September-11-2020-JOY-TO-THE-WORLD-IS-HERE-tp55437p55460.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Rosalinda Jalifi
In reply to this post by Sara Levin
Sara Levin wrote
While they don't release images, there is a Live in the Paper Pumpkin
demonstrator group on facebook on the 10th of each month to talk about what
will be in the kit for the next cycle.  So you'll know: if it's cards or
not; how many projects total; something about the kit theme; sometimes the
colors for the kit; etc.  It's worth listening to to help you craft your
marketing strategy for the month.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase
<https://www.stampinup.com/?dbwsdemoid=2059166> or purchase it
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=U7ZMRHTHJBU42>
HERE <http://theartfulinker.com/tutorials-and-online-classes>

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my
store <https://www.stampinup.com/?dbwsdemoid=2059166>
or purchase it HERE <http://theartfulinker.com/tutorials-and-online-classes>
theartfulinker@ (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com  (blog)
The Artful Inker <http://facebook.com/theartfulinker> (Facebook)

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 1:57 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via What's new at SU! <
ml+s1100894n55439h1@.nabble> wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to grantj privately at
> revjanstamps@
> <revjanstamps@?subject=Re:+SU!:+UPDATES:+September+11,+2020:+JOY+TO+THE+WORLD+IS+HERE!>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
> revjanstamps@
> ------------------------------
>
> Does anyone else wish they'd release just a couple of images for us to
> tease our customers with?
>
> Jan Grant
>
> Springfield, IL 62704
>
> On 09/14/2020 12:52 PM SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <
> ml+s1100894n55437h46@.nabble> wrote:
>
>
> blythek@?subject=UPDATES: September 11, 2020: JOY TO THE WORLD IS
> HERE!
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@
>
>
> JOY TO THE WORLD IS HERE!
> The subscription period for the Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit is now
> open! Visit the  promotion page
> <https://my.stampinup.com/portal/happening-now/current-promotions/october-2020-paper-pumpkin> to
> learn more about this exclusive, holiday-themed kit.
>
>
> Blythe Klipple
> Updates Coordinator
> blythek@
>
>
> Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR
>
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the
> email address to: blythek@
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-September-11-2020-JOY-TO-THE-WORLD-IS-HERE-tp55437.html
> To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h52@
> .nabble
> To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
>
>
I'm sorry, but I didn't catch the name of the Facebook Group. Would you provide? Thank you.

Rosy

> If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email
> address to: revjanstamps@
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-September-11-2020-JOY-TO-THE-WORLD-IS-HERE-tp55437p55439.html
> To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email
> ml+s1100894n1663h45@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here
> <http://forum.sudsol.org/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=1&code=VGhlQXJ0ZnVsSW5rZXJAZ21haWwuY29tfDF8Nzc1OTI1NzYz>
> .
>