UPDATES: October 2, 2017: telephones currently down

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

UPDATES: October 2, 2017: telephones currently down

Blythe Klipple

We are currently experiencing a telephone outage in Demonstrator Support; our IT team is working to get the phones restored as quickly as possible. We will let you know when they're up and running again. 

We know today is a busy day, and we are so sorry for this added stress!

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: UPDATES: October 2, 2017: telephones currently down

Nola Burkhard

I wonder why!!!???

With the troubles of the merry patterns Im sure glad I never jump on ordering things as soon as they come out with them.

I’ll order mine with my catalog kickoff orders - after the 15th. All problems should be solved by then.

Nola

On Oct 2, 2017, at 1:51 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n38543h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=UPDATES:%20%20October%202,%202017:%20%20telephones%20currently%20down
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

We are currently experiencing a telephone outage in Demonstrator Support; our IT team is working to get the phones restored as quickly as possible. We will let you know when they're up and running again. 

We know today is a busy day, and we are so sorry for this added stress!

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-October-2-2017-telephones-currently-down-tp38543.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h29@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws