UPDATES: October 1, 2017: Special Update: October 1st - Designer Series Paper Sale Starts Today

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

UPDATES: October 1, 2017: Special Update: October 1st - Designer Series Paper Sale Starts Today

Blythe Klipple

Designer Series Paper Sale Starts Today

Remind your customers about this sale: During October, buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE! Take advantage of the full details and resources, and don’t let anyone miss this great opportunity to save.

You’ll also want to let your customers know that the stamp sets on sale for World Card Making Day coordinate with the Designer Series Papers that are on sale right now. Be sure to cross promote both offers! Find which papers coordinate with the stamp sets on the World Card Making Day page.

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: UPDATES: October 1, 2017: Special Update: October 1st - Designer Series Paper Sale Starts Today

Maria Pobre

I wish Stampin' Up! would change their phrasing for the DSP promos. I don't know about the rest of you but every year I have to explain to my customers that it is NOT one of the three packages that is free. It is buy three and get a fourth one free.

I've been suggesting the change in the Sandbox. If you feel the same way then please go to the Sandbox as well.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Oct 2, 2017, at 4:39 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n38503h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=UPDATES: October 1, 2017: Special Update: October 1st - Designer Series Paper Sale Starts Today
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Remind your customers about this sale: During October, buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper and get one FREE! Take advantage of the full details and resources, and don’t let anyone miss this great opportunity to save.

You’ll also want to let your customers know that the stamp sets on sale for World Card Making Day coordinate with the Designer Series Papers that are on sale right now. Be sure to cross promote both offers! Find which papers coordinate with the stamp sets on the World Card Making Day page.

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-October-1-2017-Special-Update-October-1st-Designer-Series-Paper-Sale-Starts-Today-tp38503.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h85@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: UPDATES: October 1, 2017: Special Update: October 1st - Designer Series Paper Sale Starts Today

Joanne Mulligan

I also have issues with the wording on wood and clear stamps.  Over the years I have had several people order the clear stamps thinking they are photopolymer and disappointed when they are the red rubber.  I think it should be labeled as "wood mount" or "acrylic mount" instead of just wood or clear.  I have been suggesting the change in the Sandbox maybe if other have this issue they can suggest it too. 

Joanne Mulligan
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

~~making the world a happier place, one card at a time!

Niskayuna, NY 12309
(518) 869-7042 - Home
(518) 339-9941 - Cell
joanne@stamptilyoudrop.com

For project ideas, specials, upcoming events, class schedules and more please visit:

Short on time but looking for a monthly creative outlet? Try Paper Pumpkin!  

Shop my online store 24/7 at:

If you ever thought about doing what I do, I would love to have you join my team!

Like me on Facebook!

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 2:29 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n38531h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+UPDATES:++October+1,+2017:++Special+Update:++October+1st+-+Designer+Series+Paper+Sale+Starts+Today
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I wish Stampin' Up! would change their phrasing for the DSP promos. I don't know about the rest of you but every year I have to explain to my customers that it is NOT one of the three packages that is free. It is buy three and get a fourth one free.

I've been suggesting the change in the Sandbox. If you feel the same way then please go to the Sandbox as well.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Oct 2, 2017, at 4:39 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n38503h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@...?subject=UPDATES: October 1, 2017: Special Update: October 1st - Designer Series Paper Sale Starts Today
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@mac.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-October-1-2017-Special-Update-October-1st-Designer-Series-Paper-Sale-Starts-Today-tp38503.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h85@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-October-1-2017-Special-Update-October-1st-Designer-Series-Paper-Sale-Starts-Today-tp38503p38531.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h43@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.

~ Making the world a happier place, one card at a time! ~

Joanne Mulligan
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Niskayuna, NY 12309
(518) 869-7042 - Home
(518) 339-9941 - Cell
joloves2stamp@gmail.com

For project ideas, specials, upcoming events and classes visit:
https://stamptilyoudrop.com

Like me on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/joloves2stamp?ref_type=bookmark