UPDATES: November 13, 2017: Introducing the Stamparatus: A New Way to Stamp!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

UPDATES: November 13, 2017: Introducing the Stamparatus: A New Way to Stamp!

Blythe Klipple

Introducing the Stamparatus: A New Way to Stamp!

It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. That’s why we were SO excited to introduce the Stamparatus to our demonstrators last week at OnStage Live in Salt Lake City, Utah. Was there lots of cheering and general craziness when Sara announced the introduction of this amazing tool to the Stampin’ Up! product line? Yes, there was!

As some of you may know, the Stamparatus was many years in the making and was conceptualized, designed and produced in collaboration with our amazing, 2000-member L2L (Leader to Leader) team. It is, quite simply, the best tool of its kind on the market today and it will change the way you stamp. In fact, before long you’ll wonder how you crafted without it. Click here for ordering and product information, Q & As, marketing tools, and more! 

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: UPDATES: November 13, 2017: Introducing the Stamparatus: A New Way to Stamp!

Kelley Strate

Caesar Dressing
Miss Blythe,

I wanted to wish you a safe trip home, I hope you're there and recovered a little from all of the excitement of OnStage - I had a great time and took time yesterday and this morning to spend with my aunt - I didn't see much of her during the height of OnStage; we had a lazy Sunday and went out for brunch  and ran a few errands. Thanks also for sharing during our class time with Carrie.

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!

Always,
Kelley xox
Caesar Dressing

On Monday, November 13, 2017 7:18 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n39251h49@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=UPDATES: November 13, 2017: Introducing the Stamparatus: A New Way to Stamp!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

It’s big news when something breaks the mold and changes everything. That’s why we were SO excited to introduce the Stamparatus to our demonstrators last week at OnStage Live in Salt Lake City, Utah. Was there lots of cheering and general craziness when Sara announced the introduction of this amazing tool to the Stampin’ Up! product line? Yes, there was!
As some of you may know, the Stamparatus was many years in the making and was conceptualized, designed and produced in collaboration with our amazing, 2000-member L2L (Leader to Leader) team. It is, quite simply, the best tool of its kind on the market today and it will change the way you stamp. In fact, before long you’ll wonder how you crafted without it. Click here for ordering and product information, Q & As, marketing tools, and more! 

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-November-13-2017-Introducing-the-Stamparatus-A-New-Way-to-Stamp-tp39251.html
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: UPDATES: November 13, 2017: Introducing the Stamparatus: A New Way to Stamp!

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Love the additional features they have added to this!!!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On Nov 13, 2017, at 11:18 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n39251h13@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=UPDATES: November 13, 2017: Introducing the Stamparatus: A New Way to Stamp!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-November-13-2017-Introducing-the-Stamparatus-A-New-Way-to-Stamp-tp39251.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h85@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: UPDATES: November 13, 2017: Introducing the Stamparatus: A New Way to Stamp!

Lois Folla

Thrilled we finally released it!  😊

Lois Folla

Senior Manager | Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Inkie Spirits Leader Since 2000

Email: Lois@ | Phone: 732-785-1558

Office: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Follow for Creative Ideas: www. StampinPress.com | Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Shop Online 27/4 at: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n39262h38@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39262h38@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 1:28 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: UPDATES: November 13, 2017: Introducing the Stamparatus: A New Way to Stamp!

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20UPDATES:%20%20November%2013,%202017:%20%20Introducing%20the%20Stamparatus:%20A%20New%20Way%20to%20Stamp!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Love the additional features they have added to this!!!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Nov 13, 2017, at 11:18 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n39251h13@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple

Updates Coordinator

blythek@mac.com

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h85@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-November-13-2017-Introducing-the-Stamparatus-A-New-Way-to-Stamp-tp39251p39262.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h69@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: UPDATES: November 13, 2017: Introducing the Stamparatus: A New Way to Stamp!

Phyllis Strickland

…Now that everyone already bought the Misti or Tim Holtz Stamping Platform or Hampton Arts  or or or or….  They will not invest in a second one, even if it might be better.

I wish they had told us this was coming so I could have told my customers to hang in there.   Or did I miss something??

I feel bad for the demo who originally dreamed up the Misti – now the big companies have lifted her idea and added to it.

From: ml+s1100894n39271h35@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39271h35@.nabble]
Thrilled we finally released it! 😊

From: ml+s1100894n39262h38@.nabble [ml+s1100894n39262h38@.nabble]

Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

I am also thrilled that it has finally become reality.  I do agree that most of my customers have bought the other Misti look-a-likes as well and I don’t think sales will be that great.  I think it is a wonderful product though.  I watched the video and it is really “sweet”.  I will get mine and brag it up and you never know it might just fly:))

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, On
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net

A good day always includes stamping!!

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

On Nov 14, 2017, at 1:28 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n39275h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20UPDATES:%20%20November%2013,%202017:%20%20Introducing%20the%20Stamparatus:%20A%20New%20Way%20to%20Stamp!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

…Now that everyone already bought the Misti or Tim Holtz Stamping Platform or Hampton Arts or or or or…. They will not invest in a second one, even if it might be better.

I wish they had told us this was coming so I could have told my customers to hang in there. Or did I miss something??

I feel bad for the demo who originally dreamed up the Misti – now the big companies have lifted her idea and added to it.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-November-13-2017-Introducing-the-Stamparatus-A-New-Way-to-Stamp-tp39251p39275.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h6@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

mudmaven
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

My hope is that even if they have purchased one of the other brands, they will see how much better ours is and that the price point is also very reasonable and will at least think about getting one from SU.  I personally have many (8 or so) MISTIs, but I really do think ours is better.  The gal who invented this marvelous concept is reaping plenty of rewards from her effort so I don't think there is any need to worry about her!  She has a good product and will probably continue to be successful, but that doesn't mean that we can't give a bit of competition!

~chris
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Christine Pereira
Mudmaven Designs

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. - Douglas Adams

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 11:28 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n39275h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE:+SU!:+UPDATES:++November+13,+2017:++Introducing+the+Stamparatus:+A+New+Way+to+Stamp!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

…Now that everyone already bought the Misti or Tim Holtz Stamping Platform or Hampton Arts or or or or…. They will not invest in a second one, even if it might be better.

I wish they had told us this was coming so I could have told my customers to hang in there. Or did I miss something??

On Nov 13, 2017, at 11:18 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n39251h13@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-November-13-2017-Introducing-the-Stamparatus-A-New-Way-to-Stamp-tp39251p39275.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h38@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy McCool

It would have been nice to know it was coming, or in the works. I own 2 MISTI’s and 1 Tim Holtz stamp positioner but this one is clearly much better especially for multi-step stamping. That is why I own 2 MISTI’s so now it can be done with 1 tool in less time. I’m excited to own and promote the SU Stamparatus.

I’m sure Iliana Myska, (Ms. MISTI) will also be coming out with many new ideas and keep in mind, she won her patent case against Tim and his had to be recalled and then re-released. This is probably one of the reasons that the SU tool is so different. I think they should figure out how to get the grid on the foam mat or sell grid paper cut to size because with clear stamps you need the grid.

Cindy McCool

From: ml+s1100894n39278h65@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39278h65@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 10:41 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: UPDATES: November 13, 2017: Introducing the Stamparatus: A New Way to Stamp!

cpereira@mudmaven.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20UPDATES:%20November%2013,%202017:%20Introducing%20the%20Stamparatus:%20A%20New%20Way%20to%20Stamp!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cpereira@mudmaven.com

My hope is that even if they have purchased one of the other brands, they will see how much better ours is and that the price point is also very reasonable and will at least think about getting one from SU. I personally have many (8 or so) MISTIs, but I really do think ours is better. The gal who invented this marvelous concept is reaping plenty of rewards from her effort so I don't think there is any need to worry about her! She has a good product and will probably continue to be successful, but that doesn't mean that we can't give a bit of competition!

~chris
Christine Pereira
Mudmaven Designs

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. - Douglas Adams

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 11:28 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n39275h10@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE:+SU!:+UPDATES:++November+13,+2017:++Introducing+the+Stamparatus:+A+New+Way+to+Stamp!

On Nov 13, 2017, at 11:18 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n39251h13@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h38@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to mudmaven, please change the email address to: cpereira@mudmaven.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-November-13-2017-Introducing-the-Stamparatus-A-New-Way-to-Stamp-tp39251p39278.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h0@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
|

wenkerc

I wish I had known about this before too before I purchased the Misti a couple of weeks ago and encouraged my cousin to do the same.  🤐

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Cindy McCool] via What's new at SU!" <ml+s1100894n39282h26@.nabble>
Date: 11/14/17 5:04 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <cwenker@>

cindy@mccoolmgt.com?subject=RE: SU!: UPDATES: November 13, 2017: Introducing the Stamparatus: A New Way to Stamp!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy@

It would have been nice to know it was coming, or in the works. I own 2 MISTI’s and 1 Tim Holtz stamp positioner but this one is clearly much better especially for multi-step stamping. That is why I own 2 MISTI’s so now it can be done with 1 tool in less time. I’m excited to own and promote the SU Stamparatus.

I’m sure Iliana Myska, (Ms. MISTI) will also be coming out with many new ideas and keep in mind, she won her patent case against Tim and his had to be recalled and then re-released. This is probably one of the reasons that the SU tool is so different. I think they should figure out how to get the grid on the foam mat or sell grid paper cut to size because with clear stamps you need the grid.

Cindy McCool

From: ml+s1100894n39278h65@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39278h65@.nabble]

cpereira@mudmaven.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20UPDATES:%20November%2013,%202017:%20Introducing%20the%20Stamparatus:%20A%20New%20Way%20to%20Stamp!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cpereira@mudmaven.com

My hope is that even if they have purchased one of the other brands, they will see how much better ours is and that the price point is also very reasonable and will at least think about getting one from SU. I personally have many (8 or so) MISTIs, but I really do think ours is better. The gal who invented this marvelous concept is reaping plenty of rewards from her effort so I don't think there is any need to worry about her! She has a good product and will probably continue to be successful, but that doesn't mean that we can't give a bit of competition!

~chris
Christine Pereira
Mudmaven Designs

If you want the reply to go ONLY to mudmaven, please change the email address to: cpereira@mudmaven.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-November-13-2017-Introducing-the-Stamparatus-A-New-Way-to-Stamp-tp39251p39278.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h0@n7.nabble.com

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@
650-867-0037 (text)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy McCool, please change the email address to: cindy@mccoolmgt.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-November-13-2017-Introducing-the-Stamparatus-A-New-Way-to-Stamp-tp39251p39282.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h37@.nabble
Cheryl Wenker Independent Demonstrator My blog: http://stampupwithme.com My SU business website: http://stampupwithme.stampinup.net Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cwenker/
Reply | Threaded
|

Coleen Astalos
Administrator

Look at it this way, you'll have time to practice with it until the SU! comes and then you can share the benefits of the SU! one over the Misti.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com

See my jewelry for sale at www.flexibleaccessories.com

From: ml+s1100894n39283h18@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n39283h18@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 6:02 PM

cwenker@frontier.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20UPDATES:%20November%2013,%202017:%20Introducing%20the%20Stamparatus:%20A%20New%20Way%20to%20Stamp!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cwenker@frontier.com

I wish I had known about this before too before I purchased the Misti a couple of weeks ago and encouraged my cousin to do the same.  🤐

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------

From: "SUDSOL [Cindy McCool] via What's new at SU!" <ml+s1100894n39282h26@.nabble>

Date: 11/14/17 5:04 PM (GMT-06:00)

To: SUDSOL Group <cwenker@>

cindy@mccoolmgt.com?subject=RE: SU!: UPDATES: November 13, 2017: Introducing the Stamparatus: A New Way to Stamp!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy@

Cindy McCool

From: ml+s1100894n39278h65@.nabble [ml+s1100894n39278h65@.nabble]

~chris
Christine Pereira
Mudmaven Designs

From: ml+s1100894n39271h35@.nabble [ml+s1100894n39271h35@.nabble]

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@
650-867-0037 (text)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy McCool, please change the email address to: cindy@mccoolmgt.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-November-13-2017-Introducing-the-Stamparatus-A-New-Way-to-Stamp-tp39251p39282.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h37@.nabble

Cheryl Wenker Independent Demonstrator My blog: http://stampupwithme.com My SU business website: http://stampupwithme.stampinup.net Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cwenker/

If you want the reply to go ONLY to wenkerc, please change the email address to: cwenker@frontier.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-November-13-2017-Introducing-the-Stamparatus-A-New-Way-to-Stamp-tp39251p39283.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h98@n7.nabble.com

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I agree! I have two sizes of MISTIs, but will still buy the Stamparatus because I LOVE the features they have added!

As far as it infringing on MISTI territory, that’s a part of capitalism and market competition. Whenever a new product comes out and becomes an established good seller, other companies come out with their version. Look at the many different paper cutters and scoreboards. I like that there is a variety, and we can choose the one that best fits our needs.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On Nov 15, 2017, at 11:31 AM, SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n39284h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE: SU!: UPDATES: November 13, 2017: Introducing the Stamparatus: A New Way to Stamp!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

Look at it this way, you'll have time to practice with it until the SU! comes and then you can share the benefits of the SU! one over the Misti.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com

See my jewelry for sale at www.flexibleaccessories.com