classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

UPDATES: May 15, 2018: Weekly Updates, May 15, 2018

Blythe Klipple

NEW THIS WEEK. MAY 15, 2018

Going to OnStage in November? Spread the Word!

We’ve created a few OnStage shareable pieces you can use to let people know you’re attending OnStage—and invite other demonstrators to join you. Use them on your blog, on social media or via e-mail to get the word out.

Know people who would love OnStage but who aren’t demonstrators? Invite them to join your team before OnStage registration so they can go with you! Use #OnStage2018 and #StampinUp30 in your social media posts leading up to and while you’re at the event.

Find the shareable pieces here.

Reminder to Close Stamparatus Reservations

The Stamparatus is about to become available in our new 2018-2019 annual catalog. Woohoo! We’re so excited to make this amazing stamping tool available to everyone. 

Be advised that on May 31 at 11:59 PM (MT) all Stamparatus reservations (Windows 1 and 2) will be officially closed. Please note that if you haven’t closed your reservation by that time, it will be forfeited and you will no longer be entitled to your reservation.

However, on June 1, you WILL be able to order a Stamparatus from the 2018-2019 annual catalog. We don’t want you to miss out on getting your Stamparatus early, so be sure to finalize your order by May 31. Your prompt attention to this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Paper Pumpkin and Stampin’ Up! Team Up

The Paper Pumpkin team has thought long and hard about how we might create a bridge that will allow you to introduce your Paper Pumpkin customers to the additional products that Stampin’ Up! has to offer, and we’re happy to announce a solution that we think you’re going to love: a kit that coordinates with a product suite in the 2018–2019 annual catalog. Click here to see which suite, find out how to use this fun campaign to grow your business, then send out an email blast to your customers today!

This Week’s Succeed Weekly

If you missed it in your inbox, take a look at this week’s Succeed Weekly email here!

Color Me Happy Products Retiring

The Color Me Happy stamp set, kit, and bundle are retiring, and we wanted to make sure you were aware that these items will be discontinued on May 31along with the other retiring products. Below are the retiring Color Me Happy products for your reference. As a reminder, retiring products are available while supplies last—so place your orders before they’re gone for good! 

ITEM NUMBERDESCRIPTION

Color Me Happy Wood-Mount Stamp Set

Color Me Happy Clear-Mount Stamp Set

Couleur Bonheur Clear-Mount Stamp Set (French)

Color Me Happy Project Kit

Color Me Happy Wood-Mount Bundle

Color Me Happy Clear-Mount Bundle

Couleur Bonheur Clear-Mount Bundle (French)

Internet/Website Policy Reminder

We know policies aren't as fun as papercrafting, but we wanted to take a moment to remind you of the internet/web policy found in our Demonstrator Policies document (p. 39). In addition to reading over this section, we'd like to highlight a some important points:

• Demonstrators may not sell current products on any internet auction/consignment websites (e.g., eBay, Amazon, Etsy, etc.).
    • Old-design ink pads in the current colors may not be resold.
    • Paper Pumpkin kits are considered current until the following month's kit release. (For example, May's kit can't be sold on eBay until June's kit is released.)

Although some items are on the retired list, they are not officially retired until June 1, 2018. These items may not be resold prior to this date.

PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED

Select Retiring Items Discounted

A selection of retiring products has been discounted. Check the Last-Chance Products page to get all the details, then let your customers know to order their favorites before they’re gone!

GET the details here.

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR