Report Content as Inappropriate

UPDATES: March 28, 2017: Weekly Updates

Blythe Klipple

Weekly Updates 2017 Week 13

Weekly Updates

March 28, 2017

New this Week

New Product Announcement

Sara has an exciting new product announcement! View it here.

Note: The information contained in this video should be kept confidential until June 1, 2017, or until your customers receive their 2017-2018 annual catalog—whichever comes first.

OnStage Recognition

April OnStage is nearly upon us. You might be wondering what recognition will happen at the April events. Information about April and November recognition is available under Events>OnStage.

April Ongoing Title Benefit

Flex points for the April ongoing title benefit will be deposited in your Flex Account when April commissions are finalized. The number of flex points you will receive depends on the title you hold on April 30 (see below). That means if you are close to advancing in title, you have a little over a month to get there before your April ongoing title benefit is calculated. You can do it!

TitleFlex Points
Bronze elite1,500
Silver and silver elite4,000
Gold and gold elite7,500
Platinum and platinum elite10,000

This Week’s Succeed Weekly

If you missed it in your inbox, take a look at this week’s Succeed Weekly email here!

Mailing Selector Available April 1

The mailing selector opens April 1 and is available through April 30; you can only submit one list during this period, so be sure to get your list finalized by April 30. Mailing selector catalogs will begin mailing the week of May 8 via standard (bulk) shipping, which can take up to three weeks to deliver.

Find more information on the Catalog Mailing Program page.

Reach Out to Canceled Paper Pumpkin Subscribers

Now is a great time to reach out to your canceled subscribers so they know about the April paper Pumpkin kit, designed by Sara Douglass. With such an amazing kit and a free gift, it’s the perfect time for them to come back! To see a list of your active and canceled subscribers, go to the drop-down menu by your name (right here on the demonstrator website at the top, right-hand corner of the screen), select My Paper Pumpkin Customers, and download a report with their names, addresses, and email addresses. Click here for an ecard that you can send to make sure they know about this exciting kit! They have until April 10 to sign up at PaperPumpkin.com.

Paper Pumpkin and Sale-A-Bration

Just a few more days to save on 3-month subscriptions and help your customers make the most of Sale-A-Bration! Click here to learn more.

Are You a New Demonstrator? Read On!

What could make being a new demonstrator more fun? How about a special promotion just for you? We’re calling it Ready. Set. Earn. —and it’s easy to do. Just meet your first quarterly minimum and you’ll earn a FREE stamp set. That’s it! You’ll also receive a link to a class showing you how to use your new set in a workshop or party—helping you get your next quarter off to a fast start. So don’t wait! Get the full details here, and start planning your event now!

Eastern Palace Suite Early Release

We’re releasing the Eastern Palace suite from the 2017-2018 annual catalog early for you and your customers! This brand-new suite will come in two exclusive bundles, perfect to set up classes for the beginning and avid crafter. Experience bold imagery with detailed, Eastern-inspired opulence—plus get three of the new 2017-2019 In Colors! Preorder from April 4-30, then share it with your customers May 1-31. Check back April 4 for more details. In the meantime, click here to watch this video.

Previously Announced

Even More to Love During Sale-A-Bration

There are only a few days remaining during Sale-A-Bration, so be sure to take advantage of these final days by buying, selling, recruiting and earning free products! Learn more.

Important Dates for the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog

Winter may still be in the air, but it’s already time to start thinking about the 2017-2018 annual catalog! Below are some key dates to keep in mind:

• April 1-30: Mailing Selector is available.
  • April 10, 1:00 PM (MT): Annual catalog PDF posts on the demonstrator website. Plus, retiring lists for the 2016-2017 annual catalog and 2017 occasions catalog go live.
  • May 2-31: Annual catalog preorder; watch for more details on May 2.
  • May 2: Annual catalog 8-packs are available for purchase, as well as for redemption with flex points.
  • May 2-14: Complimentary copy of the annual catalog is included with your first demonstrator order.
  • June 1: Annual catalog goes live to your customers!

Find more information on Catalog Details page.

Annual Catalog Mailing Selector

The mailing selector for the 2017-2018 annual catalog is available April 1-30. Mailing selector orders will begin shipping the week of May 8 via standard (bulk) shipping, which can take up to three weeks to deliver.

You may only submit one mailing list, so make sure you get your annual catalog list finalized by April 30. Get more information on the Catalog Mailing Program page. Find more details about the 2017-2018 annual catalog on the Catalog Details page.

Stampin’ Success Q & A

We’re looking for answers to the following question: What are your creative methods for handing out catalogues?

Email your answers with your demonstrator ID to magazine@stampinup.com and you may see it in an upcoming issue of Stampin’ Success. We’d love to read and share as many as possible. (We may edit responses for length and clarity.)

Making Swaps for OnStage? Read On!

OnStage is almost here, and that means the swap-making is about to begin! For those of you who wanted to use stamp sets that will be carrying over, we thought we would help out by releasing a list of several sets that will be in the new annual catalogue (though you can, of course, make swaps with any set you like). Please note that the retired list will be available after the release of the new annual catalogue. Have fun making your swaps—and be sure to make one for the Stampin’ Up! home office. We love to see your work!

Dragonfly Dreams (item 142924)
Jar of Love (item 141587)
Banners for You (item 141710)
Touches of Texture (item 141934 W/143251 C)
Swirly Bird (item 141749)
Beautiful You (item 143004 W/143637 C)

OnStage Local November 2017 and OnStage OnLine

OnStage registration is now closed. Can’t make it this April? Not to worry—we have the next best thing! OnStage Online will be available on 13 April, so you can watch OnStage in your jammies. Better yet, message your stampin’ friends and schedule an OnStage Online party! Just add popcorn and Make & Takes—and enjoy the OnStage experience together!

And don’t forget to mark your calendars! November’s OnStage Local events will be held on 11 November 2017. This round of OnStage events will begin the countdown for our 30-year anniversary in November 2018, so you won’t want to miss it!    

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  

RE: UPDATES: March 28, 2017: Weekly Updates

Phyllis Strickland

I cannot access this link – I even joined Vimeo which is against my current personal internet safety rules – and signed in, but I still can’t see it on either windows PC or iPhone

Sorry

Because of its privacy settings, this video can’t be played here.  

The announcement does say “in the meantime” which I am pretty sure means “now.”

What is the trick to be able to see the video?

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml-node+s1100894n35103h27@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n35103h27@.nabble]

Weekly Updates

We’re releasing the Eastern Palace suite from the 2017-2018 annual catalog early for you and your customers! This brand-new suite will come in two exclusive bundles, perfect to set up classes for the beginning and avid crafter. Experience bold imagery with detailed, Eastern-inspired opulence—plus get three of the new 2017-2019 In Colors! Preorder from April 4-30, then share it with your customers May 1-31. Check back April 4 for more details. In the meantime, click here to watch this video.

Reply | Threaded
|  

RE: SU!: UPDATES: March 28, 2017: Weekly Updates viewing the Eastern Palace video

Phyllis Strickland

I didn’t see the answer here, but we have to go to the SU demonstrator site to see the video, it cannot be seen through the email links.  Maybe this will help someone.

From: ml-node+s1100894n35114h68@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n35114h68@.nabble]
I cannot access this link – I even joined Vimeo which is against my current personal internet safety rules – and signed in, but I still can’t see it on either windows PC or iPhone

Sorry   Because of its privacy settings, this video can’t be played here.  

The announcement does say “in the meantime” which I am pretty sure means “now.”   What is the trick to be able to see the video? 

Phyllis Strickland 

From: ml-node+s1100894n35103h27@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n35103h27@.nabble]

Weekly Updates

Reply | Threaded
|  

RE: SU!: UPDATES: March 28, 2017: Weekly Updates

Char Stiehl
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

It won’t be available until April 4th

From: ml-node+s1100894n35114h52@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n35114h52@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 9:04 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 28, 2017: Weekly Updates

pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE:%20UPDATES:%20%20March%2028,%202017:%20%20Weekly%20Updates

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Sorry

Because of its privacy settings, this video can’t be played here.

The announcement does say “in the meantime” which I am pretty sure means “now.”

What is the trick to be able to see the video?

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml-node+s1100894n35103h27@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n35103h27@.nabble]

Weekly Updates

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-28-2017-Weekly-Updates-tp35103p35114.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml-node+s1100894n1663h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|  

Re: UPDATES: March 28, 2017: Weekly Updates

Jeanne Walsh
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple
Hello everyone.  I've seen a couple of emails floating around regarding the link in the Weekly Updates for the Eastern Palace Suite.  Stampin' Up! has restricted the video so it cannot be shared outside of the Stampin' Up! website.  There is no link to copy.  If you copy and paste the information from the Weekly Updates, the link will not work.  Again, you have to view via Stampin' Up! website, Weekly Updates.

Blythe Klipple wrote
Weekly Updates 2017 Week 13

Weekly Updates

March 28, 2017

New this Week

New Product Announcement

Sara has an exciting new product announcement! View it here. <https://youtu.be/bS-HOIzhkKE> 

Note: The information contained in this video should be kept confidential until June 1, 2017, or until your customers receive their 2017-2018 annual catalog—whichever comes first.

OnStage Recognition

April OnStage is nearly upon us. You might be wondering what recognition will happen at the April events. Information about April and November recognition is available under Events>OnStage. <https://my.stampinup.com/portal/events/onstage>
April Ongoing Title Benefit

Flex points for the April ongoing title benefit will be deposited in your Flex Account when April commissions are finalized. The number of flex points you will receive depends on the title you hold on April 30 (see below). That means if you are close to advancing in title, you have a little over a month to get there before your April ongoing title benefit is calculated. You can do it!

Title Flex Points
Bronze elite 1,500
Silver and silver elite 4,000
Gold and gold elite 7,500
Platinum and platinum elite 10,000
This Week’s Succeed Weekly

If you missed it in your inbox, take a look at this week’s Succeed Weekly email here! <http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Succeed_Weekly/2017/03_March/28/View%20Online/SucceedWeekly_Mar2817_NA-VO.html>
Mailing Selector Available April 1

The mailing selector opens April 1 and is available through April 30; you can only submit one list during this period, so be sure to get your list finalized by April 30. Mailing selector catalogs will begin mailing the week of May 8 via standard (bulk) shipping, which can take up to three weeks to deliver.

Find more information on the Catalog Mailing Program page. <https://my.stampinup.com/portal/happening-now/catalogs/catalog-mailing-program>
Reach Out to Canceled Paper Pumpkin Subscribers

Now is a great time to reach out to your canceled subscribers so they know about the April paper Pumpkin kit, designed by Sara Douglass. <https://my.stampinup.com/portal/happening-now/current-promotions/a-sara-thing> With such an amazing kit and a free gift, it’s the perfect time for them to come back! To see a list of your active and canceled subscribers, go to the drop-down menu by your name (right here on the demonstrator website at the top, right-hand corner of the screen), select My Paper Pumpkin Customers, and download a report with their names, addresses, and email addresses. Click here <http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/paperpumkin/PP_A-Sara-Thing_DBWS_Enews.jpg> for an ecard that you can send to make sure they know about this exciting kit! They have until April 10 to sign up at PaperPumpkin.com. <https://www.paperpumpkin.com/>
Paper Pumpkin and Sale-A-Bration

Just a few more days to save on 3-month subscriptions and help your customers make the most of Sale-A-Bration! Click here <https://my.stampinup.com/portal/happening-now/current-promotions/skip-to-the-sale-a-bration> to learn more.

Are You a New Demonstrator? Read On!

What could make being a new demonstrator more fun? How about a special promotion just for you? We’re calling it Ready. Set. Earn. —and it’s easy to do. Just meet your first quarterly minimum and you’ll earn a FREE stamp set. That’s it! You’ll also receive a link to a class showing you how to use your new set in a workshop or party—helping you get your next quarter off to a fast start. So don’t wait! Get the full details here, <https://my.stampinup.com/portal/happening-now/current-promotions/ready-set-earn> and start planning your event now!

We’re releasing the Eastern Palace suite from the 2017-2018 annual catalog early for you and your customers! This brand-new suite will come in two exclusive bundles, perfect to set up classes for the beginning and avid crafter. Experience bold imagery with detailed, Eastern-inspired opulence—plus get three of the new 2017-2019 In Colors! Preorder from April 4-30, then share it with your customers May 1-31. Check back April 4 for more details. In the meantime, click here <https://player.vimeo.com/video/210278080> to watch this video.

Previously Announced

Even More to Love During Sale-A-Bration

There are only a few days remaining during Sale-A-Bration, so be sure to take advantage of these final days by buying, selling, recruiting and earning free products! Learn more <https://my.stampinup.com/portal/happening-now/current-promotions/sale-a-bration>.

Important Dates for the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog

Winter may still be in the air, but it’s already time to start thinking about the 2017-2018 annual catalog! Below are some key dates to keep in mind:

April 1-30: Mailing Selector is available.
April 10, 1:00 PM (MT): Annual catalog PDF posts on the demonstrator website. Plus, retiring lists for the 2016-2017 annual catalog and 2017 occasions catalog go live.
May 2-31: Annual catalog preorder; watch for more details on May 2.
May 2: Annual catalog 8-packs are available for purchase, as well as for redemption with flex points.
May 2-14: Complimentary copy of the annual catalog is included with your first demonstrator order.
June 1: Annual catalog goes live to your customers!
Find more information on Catalog Details page <https://my.stampinup.com/portal/happening-now/catalogs/catalog-details>.

Annual Catalog Mailing Selector

The mailing selector for the 2017-2018 annual catalog is available April 1-30. Mailing selector orders will begin shipping the week of May 8 via standard (bulk) shipping, which can take up to three weeks to deliver.

You may only submit one mailing list, so make sure you get your annual catalog list finalized by April 30. Get more information on the Catalog Mailing Program page <https://my.stampinup.com/portal/happening-now/catalogs/catalog-mailing-program>. Find more details about the 2017-2018 annual catalog on the Catalog Details page <https://my.stampinup.com/portal/happening-now/catalogs/catalog-details>.

Stampin’ Success Q & A

We’re looking for answers to the following question: What are your creative methods for handing out catalogues?

Email your answers with your demonstrator ID to magazine@ and you may see it in an upcoming issue of Stampin’ Success. We’d love to read and share as many as possible. (We may edit responses for length and clarity.)

Making Swaps for OnStage? Read On!

OnStage is almost here, and that means the swap-making is about to begin! For those of you who wanted to use stamp sets that will be carrying over, we thought we would help out by releasing a list of several sets that will be in the new annual catalogue (though you can, of course, make swaps with any set you like). Please note that the retired list will be available after the release of the new annual catalogue. Have fun making your swaps—and be sure to make one for the Stampin’ Up! home office. We love to see your work!

Dragonfly Dreams (item 142924)
Jar of Love (item 141587)
Banners for You (item 141710)
Touches of Texture (item 141934 W/143251 C)
Swirly Bird (item 141749)
Beautiful You (item 143004 W/143637 C)

OnStage Local November 2017 and OnStage OnLine

OnStage registration is now closed. Can’t make it this April? Not to worry—we have the next best thing! OnStage Online <https://my.stampinup.com/portal/events/onstage-online> will be available on 13 April, so you can watch OnStage in your jammies. Better yet, message your stampin’ friends and schedule an OnStage Online party! Just add popcorn and Make & Takes—and enjoy the OnStage experience together!

And don’t forget to mark your calendars! November’s OnStage Local events will be held on 11 November 2017. This round of OnStage events will begin the countdown for our 30-year anniversary in November 2018, so you won’t want to miss it!    

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@