classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
13 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

UPDATES: March 26, 2019: WEEKLY UPDATES

Blythe Klipple

NEW THIS WEEK

New Product Line: Storage by Stampin’ Up!

We’re excited to announce that, on April 1, we’re launching a new product line called Storage by Stampin’ Up! Whether you have an entire room or a small corner in your home for stamping, our new lineup of modular storage solutions lets you organize—and customize—your space your way!

Visit the Storage by Stampin’ Up! page to learn more.

Annual Catalog Mailing Selectors

The mailing selectors for the 2019–2020 annual catalog will be available April 1–30, 2019. Remember, you may place only one order during the open selection period, so make sure everything is correct before you close it.* Mailing selector orders will begin shipping to customers the week of May 6, 2019, via standard (bulk) mail, which can take up to three weeks to deliver.

Get more details on the Catalog Mailing Program here. Visit the Catalog Details page to get more information on the 2019–2020 annual catalog.

*Please note: We will now be printing your phone number with each catalog that is sent to your customers, so make sure that the information we have for you is correct.

Competitive Activities Policy Reminder

With OnStage approaching, we thought it would be a good time to remind you about our policy regarding company-organized events. Demonstrators participating in—or attending—any company-organized events cannot represent or assist any other person or entity in promoting, selling, or marketing non-Stampin’ Up! products or services, nor can they encourage or promote the recruitment of persons for other companies at such events. For more information, please refer to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement and the Competitive Activities Policy in the Demonstrator Policies document.

Paper Pumpkin March Refills 

Paper Pumpkin had a record-setting month! Thanks to all of our awesome demonstrators and subscribers, we sent out more Paper Pumpkin kits than ever before. Unfortunately, due to extremely high demand during the subscription period, we don’t have any excess inventory to offer refills for this kit. To stretch your Paper Pumpkin kit as far as possible, please click here to view alternate projects and shop coordinating products.

Floral Grid Paper Moving to Online Store

On April 1, we’re moving our special-edition 11" x 17" Floral Grid Paper (item 150819) from the Supply Items page on the demonstrator website to the online store. With this move, both you and your customers will be able to enjoy a clean, organized way to customize your crafting space—and add a little touch of beauty! This product will be available while supplies last only, so tell your customers to order theirs before it’s gone.

One Week Left to Sale-A-Brate

We’ve got less than one week left for Sale-A-Bration 2019! And while the party is winding down, there’s still time to reach out to your customers and let them know that they can score gorgeous, FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies with a qualifying purchase of $50 USD/$60 CAD. Get the details here, then don’t wait: Call your customers today!

Get Distinktive® with Paper Pumpkin

Paper Pumpkin likes to surprise you and your customers with innovative kit products from time to time, and in April, we have something fun and new: an exclusive stamp set that includes Distinktive® images! The Distinktive stamped images are photo-realistic, crisp, and clear. We’re sure they’ll leave an “impression” on you! Don’t miss out on promoting this gorgeous kit to your customers.

This Week’s Succeed Weekly

If you missed it in your inbox, take a look at this week’s Succeed Weekly email here!

PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED

The 2019–2020 Annual Catalog Is Coming!

It’s almost time for the 2019–2020 annual catalog! Here are some key dates and details about the upcoming catalog:

• April 1–30, 2019: Annual catalog mailing selector will be available.
  • April 15, 2019 1:00 PM (MT): Annual catalog PDF will be available on the demonstrator website.
  • May 2, 2019: Annual catalog preorder begins; will run until June 3, 2019. Check for more details on May 2, 2019! Eight-packs of 2019–2020 annual will also be available for purchase or redemption with flex points. If you’d like to get your hands on a complimentary annual catalog before the customer sales period begins, don’t forget to place an order during demonstrator preorder!
  • May 2–12, 2019: A complimentary annual catalog will be included with your first demonstrator order.
  • Week of May 13, 2019: If you do not place a demonstrator order May 2–12, 2019, your complimentary copy of the 2019–2020 annual catalog will automatically be sent to you via standard (bulk) shipping.
  • June 4, 2019: The 2019–2020 annual catalog goes live to customers!

Visit the Catalog Details page to get more information on the 2019–2020 annual catalog.

Share a Special Card for a Special Day with #simplestamping

We've loved what you've been sharing, and we can't wait to see more! We’re still sending surprises to thank participating demonstrators for posting their #simplestamping projects, so be sure share yours. (Remember: We want as many people as possible to see your creation, so please share your card outside of the Demonstrator Planning Place to get as much exposure as possible.)

Here are the creative parameters for March's #simplestamping challenge:

March #simplestamping Challenge

• Theme: Wedding/Funeral/New Baby (choose one)
  • Supplies: Stamps, ink, and paper.
  • Bonus Material/Tool: You may use ribbon.

Remember to keep your project simple, share it using #simplestamping, and most of all—have fun!

Boost Your Business with Sale-A-Bration and Paper Pumpkin

Sale-A-Bration is winding down, and you may still have customers who want a quick way to earn FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies without having to spend a lot of time looking through the catalog. Paper Pumpkin is the perfect solution! Our 3-, 6-, and 12-month prepaid subscriptions provide an ongoing crafting experience while instantly earning them fabulous Sale-A-Bration products. 

Check out the Paper Pumpkin and Sale-A-Bration page for more details, tips, and resources to promote Paper Pumpkin and Sale-A-Bration together through March 31, then don’t wait . . . give your customers a call and share this fun news today!

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 26, 2019: WEEKLY UPDATES

Phyllis Strickland

Wow expensive storage!  If I counted right we have 50 current inks colors.  One unit hold 5 ink pad for $14 (and markers but we have the free marker case). So need 10 unfits = $140 plus tax and shipping.  And it’s plastic!

Phyllis Strickland

On Mar 26, 2019, at 10:45 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47205h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=UPDATES: March 26, 2019: WEEKLY UPDATES
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

NEW THIS WEEK

We’re excited to announce that, on April 1, we’re launching a new product line called Storage by Stampin’ Up! Whether you have an entire room or a small corner in your home for stamping, our new lineup of modular storage solutions lets you organize—and customize—your space your way!

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I like it, but it won’t fit on my table and I like my markers IN the case.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2019, at 9:15 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47206h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 26, 2019: WEEKLY UPDATES
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Wow expensive storage!  If I counted right we have 50 current inks colors.  One unit hold 5 ink pad for $14 (and markers but we have the free marker case). So need 10 unfits = $140 plus tax and shipping.  And it’s plastic!

Phyllis Strickland

On Mar 26, 2019, at 10:45 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47205h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

NEW THIS WEEK

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-26-2019-WEEKLY-UPDATES-tp47205p47206.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h29@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Too bad we can’t pre-order!  I could score several SAB items!! 

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@gmail.com
270-307-1230

On Mar 26, 2019, at 12:34 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47207h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 26, 2019: WEEKLY UPDATES
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2019, at 9:15 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47206h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Phyllis Strickland

NEW THIS WEEK

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-26-2019-WEEKLY-UPDATES-tp47205p47206.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h29@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-26-2019-WEEKLY-UPDATES-tp47205p47207.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h94@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: UPDATES: March 26, 2019: WEEKLY UPDATES

Lois Folla

LOL cute!  Especially after losing the sales we did on sold out items… let’s not go there… Half glass full…. Yikes 😊 Big Grin!!

Lois

Lois Folla, Stampin' Up! Senior Manager

Paper Craft Classes/Clubs/Parties & More Available 

Office: 732.785.1558  Cell Phone: 732-598-5026

Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Calendar of Events:  www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net 

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy 30th Anniversary Stampin' UP!

Love It. Live It. Share It 

From: ml+s1100894n47208h64@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47208h64@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 12:45 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 26, 2019: WEEKLY UPDATES

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20UPDATES:%20%20March%2026,%202019:%20%20WEEKLY%20UPDATES

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

BluegrassStamper@gmail.com

270-307-1230

On Mar 26, 2019, at 12:34 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47207h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 26, 2019: WEEKLY UPDATES

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Sent from my iPhone

Phyllis Strickland

NEW THIS WEEK

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-26-2019-WEEKLY-UPDATES-tp47205p47207.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h94@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-26-2019-WEEKLY-UPDATES-tp47205p47208.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h69@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

This is great for new stampers and they look very organized. However, I won’t be getting any because you can’t store the old style pads in them. While the new pads don’t fit the carousel pad holders that well, you can put them in it and i want all my pads in one place. 

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 26, 2019, at 11:08 AM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47210h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE: SU!: UPDATES: March 26, 2019: WEEKLY UPDATES
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

LOL cute! Especially after losing the sales we did on sold out items… let’s not go there… Half glass full…. Yikes 😊 Big Grin!!

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

From: ml+s1100894n47208h64@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47208h64@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 12:45 PM

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20UPDATES:%20%20March%2026,%202019:%20%20WEEKLY%20UPDATES

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss

270-307-1230

Sent from my iPhone

Phyllis Strickland

NEW THIS WEEK

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-26-2019-WEEKLY-UPDATES-tp47205p47208.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h69@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-26-2019-WEEKLY-UPDATES-tp47205p47210.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h31@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: UPDATES: March 26, 2019: WEEKLY UPDATES

donnab07
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

These storage units look nice, but I have purchased the top quality wood storage units from Stamp n Storage for my ink pads/markers/refills, ribbon and Blends.  These new SU! storage cubes would not fit on my work desk anyway.  I’m hoping my customers who haven’t invested in storage already will like these new ones.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n47205h97@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n47205h97@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 7:45 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: UPDATES: March 26, 2019: WEEKLY UPDATES

blythek@mac.com?subject=UPDATES:%20%20March%2026,%202019:%20%20WEEKLY%20UPDATES

NEW THIS WEEK

The mailing selectors for the 2019–2020 annual catalog will be available April 1–30, 2019. Remember, you may place only one order during the open selection period, so make sure everything is correct before you close it.* Mailing selector orders will begin shipping to customers the week of May 6, 2019, via standard (bulk) mail, which can take up to three weeks to deliver.

Get more details on the Catalog Mailing Program here. Visit the Catalog Details page to get more information on the 2019–2020 annual catalog.

*Please note: We will now be printing your phone number with each catalog that is sent to your customers, so make sure that the information we have for you is correct.

With OnStage approaching, we thought it would be a good time to remind you about our policy regarding company-organized events. Demonstrators participating in—or attending—any company-organized events cannot represent or assist any other person or entity in promoting, selling, or marketing non-Stampin’ Up! products or services, nor can they encourage or promote the recruitment of persons for other companies at such events. For more information, please refer to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement and the Competitive Activities Policy in the Demonstrator Policies document.

Paper Pumpkin had a record-setting month! Thanks to all of our awesome demonstrators and subscribers, we sent out more Paper Pumpkin kits than ever before. Unfortunately, due to extremely high demand during the subscription period, we don’t have any excess inventory to offer refills for this kit. To stretch your Paper Pumpkin kit as far as possible, please click here to view alternate projects and shop coordinating products.

On April 1, we’re moving our special-edition 11" x 17" Floral Grid Paper (item 150819) from the Supply Items page on the demonstrator website to the online store. With this move, both you and your customers will be able to enjoy a clean, organized way to customize your crafting space—and add a little touch of beauty! This product will be available while supplies last only, so tell your customers to order theirs before it’s gone.

We’ve got less than one week left for Sale-A-Bration 2019! And while the party is winding down, there’s still time to reach out to your customers and let them know that they can score gorgeous, FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies with a qualifying purchase of $50 USD/$60 CAD. Get the details here, then don’t wait: Call your customers today!

Paper Pumpkin likes to surprise you and your customers with innovative kit products from time to time, and in April, we have something fun and new: an exclusive stamp set that includes Distinktive® images! The Distinktive stamped images are photo-realistic, crisp, and clear. We’re sure they’ll leave an “impression” on you! Don’t miss out on promoting this gorgeous kit to your customers.

If you missed it in your inbox, take a look at this week’s Succeed Weekly email here!

PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED

It’s almost time for the 2019–2020 annual catalog! Here are some key dates and details about the upcoming catalog:

·   April 1–30, 2019: Annual catalog mailing selector will be available.

·   April 15, 2019 1:00 PM (MT): Annual catalog PDF will be available on the demonstrator website.

·   May 2, 2019: Annual catalog preorder begins; will run until June 3, 2019. Check for more details on May 2, 2019! Eight-packs of 2019–2020 annual will also be available for purchase or redemption with flex points. If you’d like to get your hands on a complimentary annual catalog before the customer sales period begins, don’t forget to place an order during demonstrator preorder!

·   May 2–12, 2019: A complimentary annual catalog will be included with your first demonstrator order.

·   Week of May 13, 2019: If you do not place a demonstrator order May 2–12, 2019, your complimentary copy of the 2019–2020 annual catalog will automatically be sent to you via standard (bulk) shipping.

·   June 4, 2019: The 2019–2020 annual catalog goes live to customers!

Visit the Catalog Details page to get more information on the 2019–2020 annual catalog.

We've loved what you've been sharing, and we can't wait to see more! We’re still sending surprises to thank participating demonstrators for posting their #simplestamping projects, so be sure share yours. (Remember: We want as many people as possible to see your creation, so please share your card outside of the Demonstrator Planning Place to get as much exposure as possible.)

·   Theme: Wedding/Funeral/New Baby (choose one)

·   Supplies: Stamps, ink, and paper.

·   Bonus Material/Tool: You may use ribbon.

Remember to keep your project simple, share it using #simplestamping, and most of all—have fun!

Sale-A-Bration is winding down, and you may still have customers who want a quick way to earn FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies without having to spend a lot of time looking through the catalog. Paper Pumpkin is the perfect solution! Our 3-, 6-, and 12-month prepaid subscriptions provide an ongoing crafting experience while instantly earning them fabulous Sale-A-Bration products. 

Check out the Paper Pumpkin and Sale-A-Bration page for more details, tips, and resources to promote Paper Pumpkin and Sale-A-Bration together through March 31, then don’t wait . . . give your customers a call and share this fun news today!

Blythe Klipple

Updates Coordinator

blythek@mac.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-26-2019-WEEKLY-UPDATES-tp47205.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h95@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

I love the white I would consider selling my stampin in storage that holds pens, reinkers and pads. I love the clean look of all white…. To match my cabinets.. 😊

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

From: ml+s1100894n47215h81@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47215h81@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 6:54 PM

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:%20UPDATES:%20%20March%2026,%202019:%20%20WEEKLY%20UPDATES

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

These storage units look nice, but I have purchased the top quality wood storage units from Stamp n Storage for my ink pads/markers/refills, ribbon and Blends. These new SU! storage cubes would not fit on my work desk anyway. I’m hoping my customers who haven’t invested in storage already will like these new ones.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n47205h97@.nabble [ml+s1100894n47205h97@.nabble]

NEW THIS WEEK

PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED

1.April 1–30, 2019: Annual catalog mailing selector will be available.

2.April 15, 2019 1:00 PM (MT): Annual catalog PDF will be available on the demonstrator website.

3.May 2, 2019: Annual catalog preorder begins; will run until June 3, 2019. Check for more details on May 2, 2019! Eight-packs of 2019–2020 annual will also be available for purchase or redemption with flex points. If you’d like to get your hands on a complimentary annual catalog before the customer sales period begins, don’t forget to place an order during demonstrator preorder!

4.May 2–12, 2019: A complimentary annual catalog will be included with your first demonstrator order.

5.Week of May 13, 2019: If you do not place a demonstrator order May 2–12, 2019, your complimentary copy of the 2019–2020 annual catalog will automatically be sent to you via standard (bulk) shipping.

6.June 4, 2019: The 2019–2020 annual catalog goes live to customers!

1.Theme: Wedding/Funeral/New Baby (choose one)

2.Supplies: Stamps, ink, and paper.

3.Bonus Material/Tool: You may use ribbon.

Blythe Klipple

Updates Coordinator

blythek@mac.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-26-2019-WEEKLY-UPDATES-tp47205.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h95@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-26-2019-WEEKLY-UPDATES-tp47205p47215.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Lois:  why not paint your stamp n storage?  The wood seems so far
Superior to the plastic.  Just my opinion.  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 26, 2019, at 7:54 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47216h42@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

I love the white I would consider selling my stampin in storage that holds pens, reinkers and pads. I love the clean look of all white…. To match my cabinets.. 😊

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:%20UPDATES:%20%20March%2026,%202019:%20%20WEEKLY%20UPDATES

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

These storage units look nice, but I have purchased the top quality wood storage units from Stamp n Storage for my ink pads/markers/refills, ribbon and Blends. These new SU! storage cubes would not fit on my work desk anyway. I’m hoping my customers who haven’t invested in storage already will like these new ones.

Donna Bagwell

NEW THIS WEEK

PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED

2.April 15, 2019 1:00 PM (MT): Annual catalog PDF will be available on the demonstrator website.

3.May 2, 2019: Annual catalog preorder begins; will run until June 3, 2019. Check for more details on May 2, 2019! Eight-packs of 2019–2020 annual will also be available for purchase or redemption with flex points. If you’d like to get your hands on a complimentary annual catalog before the customer sales period begins, don’t forget to place an order during demonstrator preorder!

4.May 2–12, 2019: A complimentary annual catalog will be included with your first demonstrator order.

5.Week of May 13, 2019: If you do not place a demonstrator order May 2–12, 2019, your complimentary copy of the 2019–2020 annual catalog will automatically be sent to you via standard (bulk) shipping.

Blythe Klipple

Updates Coordinator

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-26-2019-WEEKLY-UPDATES-tp47205p47215.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-26-2019-WEEKLY-UPDATES-tp47205p47216.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h99@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

Oh my, I never thought of that… duh!  Thank you so much!  It is much sturdier!!! 

Thank you so much. See, not all think of things… Love everyone’s ideas, suggestions and kindness!!

Hugs,

Lois

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

From: ml+s1100894n47223h29@.nabble <ml+s1100894n47223h29@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 11:04 PM

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20UPDATES:%20%20March%2026,%202019:%20%20WEEKLY%20UPDATES

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Lois:  why not paint your stamp n storage?  The wood seems so far

Superior to the plastic.  Just my opinion.  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 26, 2019, at 7:54 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47216h42@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Donna Bagwell

NEW THIS WEEK

PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED

Blythe Klipple

Updates Coordinator

blythek@mac.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-26-2019-WEEKLY-UPDATES-tp47205p47216.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h99@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-26-2019-WEEKLY-UPDATES-tp47205p47223.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Annette Stewart
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

You get 5 ink trays in a pack -no?
I think each pack as a couple in it

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2019, at 12:15 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47206h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Phyllis Strickland

NEW THIS WEEK

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h40@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Talbot

I have the stampin-storage wood one also that is fantastic.   I think I will order 2 pack and the blender holder just to display in classes for my customers that don't have anything.  I will use them for the IN colors.  So, not a lot of investment on my side, 

Chris Talbot

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 9:38 AM SUDSOL [Annette Stewart] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n47227h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stwannet@optonline.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+UPDATES:++March+26,+2019:++WEEKLY+UPDATES
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stwannet@optonline.net

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2019, at 12:15 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n47206h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@...?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 26, 2019: WEEKLY UPDATES

Wow expensive storage!  If I counted right we have 50 current inks colors.  One unit hold 5 ink pad for $14 (and markers but we have the free marker case). So need 10 unfits = $140 plus tax and shipping.  And it’s plastic!

Phyllis Strickland

NEW THIS WEEK

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h40@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Annette Stewart, please change the email address to: stwannet@optonline.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-26-2019-WEEKLY-UPDATES-tp47205p47227.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h52@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Good thinking!  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 27, 2019, at 12:02 PM, SUDSOL [Chris Talbot] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47228h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

chrisndean88@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 26, 2019: WEEKLY UPDATES
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chrisndean88@gmail.com

I have the stampin-storage wood one also that is fantastic. I think I will order 2 pack and the blender holder just to display in classes for my customers that don't have anything. I will use them for the IN colors. So, not a lot of investment on my side,

Chris Talbot

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 9:38 AM SUDSOL [Annette Stewart] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n47227h36@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
stwannet@optonline.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+UPDATES:++March+26,+2019:++WEEKLY+UPDATES
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stwannet@optonline.net

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2019, at 12:15 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n47206h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@...?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 26, 2019: WEEKLY UPDATES

Wow expensive storage! If I counted right we have 50 current inks colors. One unit hold 5 ink pad for $14 (and markers but we have the free marker case). So need 10 unfits = $140 plus tax and shipping. And it’s plastic!

Phyllis Strickland

NEW THIS WEEK

Visit the Storage by Stampin’ Up! page to learn more.

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h40@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Annette Stewart, please change the email address to: stwannet@optonline.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-26-2019-WEEKLY-UPDATES-tp47205p47227.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h52@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Talbot, please change the email address to: chrisndean88@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-26-2019-WEEKLY-UPDATES-tp47205p47228.html