classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
17 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT

Blythe Klipple

CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT 

Our Call Me Cupcake Framelits Dies (item 150072) from the Sale-A-Bration Coordination promotion have sold out.

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT

Phyllis Strickland

My opinion SAB is a disaster this year. I’m fed up with telling my customers that things are sold out.  Not all of us do our stamp clubs, classes etc the first 2 weekends of the month and even if we did, all that means is they would sell out even earlier.

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 12, 2019, at 11:02 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n46988h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Our Call Me Cupcake Framelits Dies (item 150072) from the Sale-A-Bration Coordination promotion have sold out.

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

While I don’t think it was a total disaster, I did pass on to them directly that I and many of my customers were very disappointed that so many things were sold out before we even got halfway through SAB.
But, I do think there are far too many demos that stock up on anything and everything just to turn around and sell them off or maybe give them out when they do come up as unavailable.
That only hurts everyone in the long run.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 12, 2019, at 9:45 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n46991h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

My opinion SAB is a disaster this year. I’m fed up with telling my customers that things are sold out.  Not all of us do our stamp clubs, classes etc the first 2 weekends of the month and even if we did, all that means is they would sell out even earlier.

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 12, 2019, at 11:02 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n46988h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-11-2019-CALL-ME-CUPCAKE-FRAMELITS-DIES-SOLD-OUT-tp46988p46991.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h29@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT

Marjie Browning
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

I agree.  It is amazing how many are sold out before the promotion is half over.  It seems as though this is not the Stampin’ Up! I signed up for.

Marjie Browning

From: ml+s1100894n46991h92@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n46991h92@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 9:45 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT

donnab07

Not to mention that SU! ran out of the SAB catalogs!

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n46993h25@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n46993h25@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 10:10 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT

BROWNB@UTECH.NET?subject=UPDATES:%20%20March%2011,%202019:%20%20CALL%20ME%20CUPCAKE%20FRAMELITS%20DIES%20SOLD%20OUT

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: BROWNB@UTECH.NET

I agree. It is amazing how many are sold out before the promotion is half over. It seems as though this is not the Stampin’ Up! I signed up for.

Marjie Browning

From: ml+s1100894n46991h92@.nabble [ml+s1100894n46991h92@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 9:45 AM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Marjie Browning, please change the email address to: BROWNB@UTECH.NET
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-11-2019-CALL-ME-CUPCAKE-FRAMELITS-DIES-SOLD-OUT-tp46988p46993.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h95@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy Hills
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

I got yelled at by one of my big spender customers.   She says she is cancelling paper pumpkin and wouldn't order another thing.   She wanted those framelits but we don't' have class the 1st week of the month.   And my customers can't order ever other week either!

I already told SU and got the usual we are working on it!  Maybe they should get yelled at!  Cindy Hills

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 11:45 AM SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n46991h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+UPDATES:++March+11,+2019:++CALL+ME+CUPCAKE+FRAMELITS+DIES+SOLD+OUT
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

My opinion SAB is a disaster this year. I’m fed up with telling my customers that things are sold out.  Not all of us do our stamp clubs, classes etc the first 2 weekends of the month and even if we did, all that means is they would sell out even earlier.

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 12, 2019, at 11:02 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n46988h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-11-2019-CALL-ME-CUPCAKE-FRAMELITS-DIES-SOLD-OUT-tp46988p46991.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h89@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

stampingran757
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

It is very disappointing when an item is sold out,we are told in the beginning "while supplies last". Building a $50order is the quilfyer Demos who order lots of these items are willing to invest $50 for each one or they use their pre sale items to excite their customers to have orders ready to order early. I am a sr. retired and on limited income. Also if Demo order early and a certain product appears to be popular it let's Stampin Up they may need to add an additional supply order at the beginning of SAB, due to time constraints.
I had another direct sales business with a very large sand well know company we always had either backorder or products being sold out when special product were offered with a qualifying order amount. Just part of the business. 

On March 12, 2019, at 12:58 PM, "SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via What's new at SU!" <ml+s1100894n46992h85@.nabble> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

While I don’t think it was a total disaster, I did pass on to them directly that I and many of my customers were very disappointed that so many things were sold out before we even got halfway through SAB.
But, I do think there are far too many demos that stock up on anything and everything just to turn around and sell them off or maybe give them out when they do come up as unavailable.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 12, 2019, at 9:45 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n46991h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h29@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-11-2019-CALL-ME-CUPCAKE-FRAMELITS-DIES-SOLD-OUT-tp46988p46992.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h86@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT

donnab07
In reply to this post by Cindy Hills

I agree that the “sold out” and backordered issue has become a real problem, both for my customers and for me when trying to plan projects for a class or my stamp club.  Stampin’ Up! REALLY needs to do something to alleviate this problem.  I have set up host codes at the beginning of each month in an effort to minimize the impact of “sold out” and backordered products.

My stamp club meets at the end of each month.  I set up a stamp club host code for my members at the beginning of the month, so they can place an online order and hopefully get items they want before the possibility of them being sold out.  Their online order counts towards their stamp club minimum.

My classes are always at the beginning of the month, so I have the opportunity to remind the ladies that if there is an item they want they should order it now in the event it become unavailable.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n46995h87@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n46995h87@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 10:29 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

cindy.hills62@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20UPDATES:%20March%2011,%202019:%20CALL%20ME%20CUPCAKE%20FRAMELITS%20DIES%20SOLD%20OUT

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy.hills62@gmail.com

I got yelled at by one of my big spender customers. She says she is cancelling paper pumpkin and wouldn't order another thing. She wanted those framelits but we don't' have class the 1st week of the month. And my customers can't order ever other week either!

I already told SU and got the usual we are working on it! Maybe they should get yelled at! Cindy Hills

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 11:45 AM SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n46991h57@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+UPDATES:++March+11,+2019:++CALL+ME+CUPCAKE+FRAMELITS+DIES+SOLD+OUT

My opinion SAB is a disaster this year. I’m fed up with telling my customers that things are sold out. Not all of us do our stamp clubs, classes etc the first 2 weekends of the month and even if we did, all that means is they would sell out even earlier.

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 12, 2019, at 11:02 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n46988h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Our Call Me Cupcake Framelits Dies (item 150072) from the Sale-A-Bration Coordination promotion have sold out.

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h89@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy Hills, please change the email address to: cindy.hills62@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-11-2019-CALL-ME-CUPCAKE-FRAMELITS-DIES-SOLD-OUT-tp46988p46995.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h95@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

I gave up on SAB this year in Feb.  Very disappointing to say the least.  I had to tell several customers about the ribbon not being available and it made for several delivery trips etc.  Also the demo rewards have decreased dramatically.  This has seriously set me on the path as to whether to continue as a demo.  It is a hard decision because I love the products and I don’t like giving up my accomplishments but I think the company has gotten too greedy since they went international.  Just saying!

Nancy Sutton

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 12, 2019, at 12:58 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n46992h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-11-2019-CALL-ME-CUPCAKE-FRAMELITS-DIES-SOLD-OUT-tp46988p46992.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h6@n7.nabble.com
Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Cindy Hills

WOW! She sounds like quiet the character! Hopefully she’ll calm down and you won’t lose her as a customer. Sorry to hear she yelled at you. That’s never nice!
Nola

On Mar 12, 2019, at 10:28 AM, SUDSOL [Cindy Hills] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n46995h21@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cindy.hills62@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20UPDATES:%20March%2011,%202019:%20CALL%20ME%20CUPCAKE%20FRAMELITS%20DIES%20SOLD%20OUT
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cindy.hills62@gmail.com

I got yelled at by one of my big spender customers. She says she is cancelling paper pumpkin and wouldn't order another thing. She wanted those framelits but we don't' have class the 1st week of the month. And my customers can't order ever other week either!

I already told SU and got the usual we are working on it! Maybe they should get yelled at! Cindy Hills

My opinion SAB is a disaster this year. I’m fed up with telling my customers that things are sold out. Not all of us do our stamp clubs, classes etc the first 2 weekends of the month and even if we did, all that means is they would sell out even earlier.

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

Our Call Me Cupcake Framelits Dies (item 150072) from the Sale-A-Bration Coordination promotion have sold out.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cindy Hills, please change the email address to: cindy.hills62@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-11-2019-CALL-ME-CUPCAKE-FRAMELITS-DIES-SOLD-OUT-tp46988p46995.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml+s1100894n1663h29@n7.nabble.com

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

LeannaK
In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton

Hi Nancy, 

I feel the same way. I of course have registered for Onstage Local next month and will do that but after that Im not sure. I had this talk with my hubby as he hadnt let me attend one since the last one in Vancouver. Its either I go or I need to let this business go. This Aug will be 10 yrs for me. 
I got hit here last month on an order too. It was a workshop order. 4 orders. 2 credit cards 2 cash. One of the credit cards was declined. I wasnt able to get the customer to change her payment as she was out of country and I ended up eating that payment. I agreed to put it on my credit card. Well Im looking at my bank account 2 days latter and the money for the order was still in my account and my credit card was way over drawn because SU! took a $400 payment! which was the other 2 cash orders as well as the declined order. I only had enough on my cc for just the declined order. That cost me another $30 as Mastercard charged me that to be over drawn. I called DS about that and they said they would refund the $30 but Ive yet to see that. I too am not liking the way they are doing business

Leanna Kerr
Silver~Stampin' Up!
Prince George, BC Canada
My website: www.luv2papercrafting.stampinup.net
Join Paper Pumpkin: https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en-ca?demoid=2057093
My blog: www.stampingwithleanna.com
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Luv2papercrafting-with-Stampin-Up-Leanna-Kerr/320746559082?ref=hl

Lets get together and create with paper!

Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 11:53 AM
From: "SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU!" <ml+s1100894n46998h46@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <kerr_leanna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT
sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

I gave up on SAB this year in Feb.  Very disappointing to say the least.  I had to tell several customers about the ribbon not being available and it made for several delivery trips etc.  Also the demo rewards have decreased dramatically.  This has seriously set me on the path as to whether to continue as a demo.  It is a hard decision because I love the products and I don’t like giving up my accomplishments but I think the company has gotten too greedy since they went international.  Just saying!

Nancy Sutton

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 12, 2019, at 12:58 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n46992h5@.nabble> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h6@.nabble
Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-11-2019-CALL-ME-CUPCAKE-FRAMELITS-DIES-SOLD-OUT-tp46988p46998.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h61@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton

After 19 years I am becoming disappointed in the service.  These constant back orders and stopping sales until things come in like the Butterfly bundle being stopped due to the punch.  Now, this is happening way to often and I think it is from poor management from the ordering department.  Once in a while is one thing, but this is getting to be constant.

Also, the bags we put the orders in, that is advertising for them.  The cost of the new bags gets expensive.  I asked my regular customers to bring them back but they forget.  I have decided to just pick up the bags from Sam's club that you can get in a lot of 1000 for not much more than we pay for the SU ones.

Placing a club order today, it took me over two hours because of discontinued products.  This is sad to see the company get to this point.  I wonder if they are working toward going strickly on-line as a business.

On March 12, 2019 at 2:53 PM "SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU!" <ml+s1100894n46998h52@.nabble> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

Nancy Sutton

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 12, 2019, at 12:58 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n46992h5@.nabble > wrote:

Nolaburkhard@?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 12, 2019, at 9:45 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n46991h97@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 12, 2019, at 11:02 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n46988h62@n7.nabble.com > wrote:
Our Call Me Cupcake Framelits Dies (item 150072) from the   Sale-A-Bration Coordination   promotion have sold out.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@
Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-11-2019-CALL-ME-CUPCAKE-FRAMELITS-DIES-SOLD-OUT-tp46988p46998.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h67@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

I’m sure glad I haven’t given my new recruit a gift certificate to SUDSOL yet. She would really be discouraged with all this talk about back orders and demos wondering if it is worth continuing. Granted it can be very frustrating but perhaps a positive spin could be put on it like...”wow, that item was so popular that it is already sold out! Got to get your order in quickly.” 

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 12, 2019, at 6:25 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47002h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

After 19 years I am becoming disappointed in the service.  These constant back orders and stopping sales until things come in like the Butterfly bundle being stopped due to the punch.  Now, this is happening way to often and I think it is from poor management from the ordering department.  Once in a while is one thing, but this is getting to be constant.

Also, the bags we put the orders in, that is advertising for them.  The cost of the new bags gets expensive.  I asked my regular customers to bring them back but they forget.  I have decided to just pick up the bags from Sam's club that you can get in a lot of 1000 for not much more than we pay for the SU ones.

Placing a club order today, it took me over two hours because of discontinued products.  This is sad to see the company get to this point.  I wonder if they are working toward going strickly on-line as a business.

On March 12, 2019 at 2:53 PM "SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU!" <ml+s1100894n46998h52@.nabble> wrote:

Nancy Sutton

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 12, 2019, at 12:58 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n46992h5@.nabble > wrote:

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 12, 2019, at 9:45 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n46991h97@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 12, 2019, at 11:02 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n46988h62@n7.nabble.com > wrote:
Our Call Me Cupcake Framelits Dies (item 150072) from the   Sale-A-Bration Coordination   promotion have sold out.

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-11-2019-CALL-ME-CUPCAKE-FRAMELITS-DIES-SOLD-OUT-tp46988p47002.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h31@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

Thank you, Sue, for your response to the many discouraging comments about Sale-a-Bration!  I have been around for a long time (in my 19th year now), as you know, and I'd like to second your comment about putting a positive spin on the situation.  YES!!!  I remember when the SAB offerings were way smaller, lots less impressive sets, and when we had to BUY the SAB items if we wanted them ahead of the sales period.  Boy, have things changed - and for the better.  I wouldn't have thought we'd ever come so far and have so much to offer our customers.  It's truly amazing.

And as to predicting what will sell well, I'd just like to ask everyone how well we do at that!  I know that my customers sometimes just totally amaze me when they don't like something I think is wonderful and LOVE things I don't!  Sometimes they ask me what I don't like (they say I love everything, and they're pretty close on that), and my response is always that yes, there are stamp sets I'm not particularly in love with, but I'm not going to tell them which ones that is.  Think about it; if you share a negative, and it's about a set the person liked, what are you saying about your customer's taste?  Stampin' Up! works very hard at forecasting, and sometimes they are spot on.  But they're still human and, like us, they'll make mistakes.  Trust me, they don't want to either run out of product or have a lot left over.  And it seems that no matter what they do, there will be people who feel the need to blast them.  Like you, Sue, I prefer to put that positive spin on the situation with statements about the amazing popularity of the items that are either already gone or nearly gone.  And that gives me an opportunity to use that information for future events, as well. 

Let's all get back in the game here.  We're part of an amazing group, both as Stampin' Up! demonstrators and SUDSOL members. 

Now back to some stamping!

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 3/12/2019 9:26:55 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n47003h90@.nabble writes:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

I’m sure glad I haven’t given my new recruit a gift certificate to SUDSOL yet. She would really be discouraged with all this talk about back orders and demos wondering if it is worth continuing. Granted it can be very frustrating but perhaps a positive spin could be put on it like...”wow, that item was so popular that it is already sold out! Got to get your order in quickly.” 

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 12, 2019, at 6:25 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n47002h40@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

On March 12, 2019 at 2:53 PM "SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU!" < ml+s1100894n46998h52@.nabble > wrote:

Nancy Sutton

Sent from my iPad

Nolaburkhard@ ?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

pstrickland@me.com ?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-11-2019-CALL-ME-CUPCAKE-FRAMELITS-DIES-SOLD-OUT-tp46988p47002.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h31@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-11-2019-CALL-ME-CUPCAKE-FRAMELITS-DIES-SOLD-OUT-tp46988p47003.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Love your attitude! I admit I have been frustrated by the situation and have allowed it to impact my mood, but I am working on changing that. Remember, we have so many wonderful products that we can continue to show. Personally, I like the idea of picking some things from the Excess Inventory category.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Mar 13, 2019, at 1:36 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47006h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

Thank you, Sue, for your response to the many discouraging comments about Sale-a-Bration!  I have been around for a long time (in my 19th year now), as you know, and I'd like to second your comment about putting a positive spin on the situation.  YES!!!  I remember when the SAB offerings were way smaller, lots less impressive sets, and when we had to BUY the SAB items if we wanted them ahead of the sales period.  Boy, have things changed - and for the better.  I wouldn't have thought we'd ever come so far and have so much to offer our customers.  It's truly amazing.

And as to predicting what will sell well, I'd just like to ask everyone how well we do at that!  I know that my customers sometimes just totally amaze me when they don't like something I think is wonderful and LOVE things I don't!  Sometimes they ask me what I don't like (they say I love everything, and they're pretty close on that), and my response is always that yes, there are stamp sets I'm not particularly in love with, but I'm not going to tell them which ones that is.  Think about it; if you share a negative, and it's about a set the person liked, what are you saying about your customer's taste?  Stampin' Up! works very hard at forecasting, and sometimes they are spot on.  But they're still human and, like us, they'll make mistakes.  Trust me, they don't want to either run out of product or have a lot left over.  And it seems that no matter what they do, there will be people who feel the need to blast them.  Like you, Sue, I prefer to put that positive spin on the situation with statements about the amazing popularity of the items that are either already gone or nearly gone.  And that gives me an opportunity to use that information for future events, as well. 

Let's all get back in the game here.  We're part of an amazing group, both as Stampin' Up! demonstrators and SUDSOL members. 

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

In a message dated 3/12/2019 9:26:55 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n47003h90@.nabble writes:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 12, 2019, at 6:25 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via What's new at SU! < ml+s1100894n47002h40@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT

On March 12, 2019 at 2:53 PM "SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU!" < ml+s1100894n46998h52@.nabble > wrote:

Nancy Sutton

Sent from my iPad

Nolaburkhard@ ?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

pstrickland@me.com ?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-11-2019-CALL-ME-CUPCAKE-FRAMELITS-DIES-SOLD-OUT-tp46988p47003.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h50@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-11-2019-CALL-ME-CUPCAKE-FRAMELITS-DIES-SOLD-OUT-tp46988p47006.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h85@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Judi Carpenter

Judi is so right.
I would not want to work anywhere else at this point in my life.
15 years coming up!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 12, 2019, at 8:36 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n47006h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Sent from my iPad

Nancy Sutton

Sent from my iPad

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-March-11-2019-CALL-ME-CUPCAKE-FRAMELITS-DIES-SOLD-OUT-tp46988p47006.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Thanks Judi!!! :) Re: SU!: UPDATES: March 11, 2019: CALL ME CUPCAKE FRAMELITS DIES SOLD OUT

Nancy Legate
In reply to this post by Judi Carpenter

THANKS SO MUCH Judi!!! for keeping a positive attitude on this. I so agree with everything you said. I am about to mark my 16th year with Stampin' Up! and LOVE what I do! We must keep a positive attitude with our customers, as well as our own fellow S'U! friends. Stores have sales and run out of items. Negativeness is not good for anyone. I will admit that I am not always happy that they run out of things, but, there is always something to choose from... FREE!

THANKS AGAIN!!!

Have A Stampingly Day!

Nancy Legate - Abingdon, IL�

I LOVE what I do... SHARING with YOU!!!

Nancy l:^) -- Got Stamps? 
309-368-8005� --� Abingdon, IL 61410
http://www.stampnnuggets.com
http://www.nancylegate.stampinup.net
�� "We make a living by what we get,
�� but we make a life by what we give."
��         Winston Churchill
Personal    :  http://facebook.com/stampin.nancy
Stampin' UP!:  http://facebook.com/stampnnuggets
On 3/12/2019 10:36 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via What's new at SU! wrote:

Thank you, Sue, for your response to the many discouraging comments about Sale-a-Bration!� I have been around for a long time (in my 19th year now), as you know, and I'd like to second your comment about putting a positive spin on the situation.� YES!!!� I remember when the SAB offerings were way smaller, lots less impressive sets, and when we had to BUY the SAB items if we wanted them ahead of the sales period.� Boy, have things changed - and for the better.� I wouldn't have thought we'd ever come so far and have so much to offer our customers.� It's truly amazing.

And as to predicting what will sell well, I'd just like to ask everyone how well we do at that!� I know that my customers sometimes just totally amaze me when they don't like something I think is wonderful and LOVE things I don't!� Sometimes they ask me what I don't like (they say I love everything, and they're pretty close on that), and my response is always that yes, there are stamp sets I'm not particularly in love with, but I'm not going to tell them which ones that is.� Think about it; if you share a negative, and it's about a set the person liked, what are you saying about your customer's taste?� Stampin' Up! works very hard at forecasting, and sometimes they are spot on.� But they're still human and, like us, they'll make mistakes.� Trust me, they don't want to either run out of product or have a lot left over.� And it seems that no matter what they do, there will be people who feel the need to blast them.� Like you, Sue, I prefer to put that positive spin on the situation with statements about the amazing popularity of the items that are either already gone or nearly gone.� And that gives me an opportunity to use that information for future events, as well.�

Let's all get back in the game here.� We're part of an amazing group, both as Stampin' Up! demonstrators and SUDSOL members.�

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader
217-875-0092 � �jcarpy02@aol.com�(zero by 2)

I�m sure glad I haven�t given my new recruit a gift certificate to SUDSOL yet. She would really be discouraged with all this talk about back orders and demos wondering if it is worth continuing. Granted it can be very frustrating but perhaps a positive spin could be put on it like...�wow, that item was so popular that it is already sold out! Got to get your order in quickly.��

Sent from my iPad

After 19 years I am becoming disappointed in the service.� These constant back orders and stopping sales until things come in like the Butterfly bundle being stopped due to the punch.� Now, this is happening way to often and I think it is from poor management from the ordering department.� Once in a while is one thing, but this is getting to be constant.

Also, the bags we put the orders in, that is advertising for them.� The cost of the new bags gets expensive.� I asked my regular customers to bring them back but they forget.� I have decided to just pick up the bags from Sam's club that you can get in a lot of 1000 for not much more than we pay for the SU ones.

�

Placing a club order today, it took me over two hours because of discontinued products.� This is sad to see the company get to this point.� I wonder if they are working toward going strickly on-line as a business.

�

I gave up on SAB this year in Feb. �Very disappointing to say the least. �I had to tell several customers about the ribbon not being available and it made for several delivery trips etc. �Also the demo rewards have decreased dramatically. �This has seriously set me on the path as to whether to continue as a demo. �It is a hard decision because I love the products and I don�t like giving up my accomplishments but I think the company has gotten too greedy since they went international. �Just saying!

Nancy Sutton

Sent from my iPad

�

While I don�t think it was a total disaster, I did pass on to them directly that I and many of my customers were very disappointed that so many things were sold out before we even got halfway through SAB.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

�

My opinion SAB is a disaster this year. I�m fed up with telling my customers that things are sold out. �Not all of us do our stamp clubs, classes etc the first 2 weekends of the month and even if we did, all that means is they would sell out even earlier.

Phyllis Strickland

Sent from my iPad

Our Call Me Cupcake Framelits Dies (item 150072) from the � Sale-A-Bration Coordination � promotion have sold out.