classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

UPDATES: July 1, 2020: BRIGHTEN YOUR WORKSPACE WITH NEW LOGO ITEMS

Blythe Klipple

BRIGHTEN YOUR WORKSPACE WITH NEW LOGO ITEMS

Does your workspace need a little pick-me-up? Then we think you’re going to love our brand new supply items! These cheery products will brighten any work area and include In Color Grid Paper, a Stampin’ Up! Mousepad, our adorable Mini Paper Cutter, and more. P.S. The In Color Grid Paper is commissionable and is available to your customers via OEX and OLO.

Get additional details here.

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: UPDATES: July 1, 2020: BRIGHTEN YOUR WORKSPACE WITH NEW LOGO ITEMS

Phyllis Strickland

Is this the same mini paper cutter that was available a short time for $25?  Am I right - it looks this can’t even cut a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 in half? 
Phyllis Strickland

On Jul 1, 2020, at 11:27 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n54273h97@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=UPDATES: July 1, 2020: BRIGHTEN YOUR WORKSPACE WITH NEW LOGO ITEMS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

Does your workspace need a little pick-me-up? Then we think you’re going to love our brand new supply items! These cheery products will brighten any work area and include In Color Grid Paper, a Stampin’ Up! Mousepad, our adorable Mini Paper Cutter, and more. P.S. The In Color Grid Paper is commissionable and is available to your customers via OEX and OLO.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: UPDATES: July 1, 2020: BRIGHTEN YOUR WORKSPACE WITH NEW LOGO ITEMS

Holly Krautkremer

This is the mini paper cutter that was for new demo's that signed up in January during Sale-A-Bration.

Holly

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:04 PM SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n54276h49@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+UPDATES:++July+1,+2020:++BRIGHTEN+YOUR+WORKSPACE+WITH+NEW+LOGO+ITEMS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Is this the same mini paper cutter that was available a short time for $25?  Am I right - it looks this can’t even cut a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 in half? 
Phyllis Strickland

On Jul 1, 2020, at 11:27 AM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n54273h97@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@...?subject=UPDATES: July 1, 2020: BRIGHTEN YOUR WORKSPACE WITH NEW LOGO ITEMS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-July-1-2020-BRIGHTEN-YOUR-WORKSPACE-WITH-NEW-LOGO-ITEMS-tp54273p54276.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h46@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
Shop with me! ShopRubberRedneck.com
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: UPDATES: July 1, 2020: BRIGHTEN YOUR WORKSPACE WITH NEW LOGO ITEMS

donnab07
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

Yes, it is.  It is meant to trim smaller pieces of cardstock, not cut 8-1/2” x 11” sheets of cardstock.  I love mine.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n54276h98@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n54276h98@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 10:05 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: UPDATES: July 1, 2020: BRIGHTEN YOUR WORKSPACE WITH NEW LOGO ITEMS

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20UPDATES:%20%20July%201,%202020:%20%20BRIGHTEN%20YOUR%20WORKSPACE%20WITH%20NEW%20LOGO%20ITEMS

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Is this the same mini paper cutter that was available a short time for $25?  Am I right - it looks this can’t even cut a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 in half? 

Phyllis Strickland

blythek@mac.com?subject=UPDATES: July 1, 2020: BRIGHTEN YOUR WORKSPACE WITH NEW LOGO ITEMS

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-July-1-2020-BRIGHTEN-YOUR-WORKSPACE-WITH-NEW-LOGO-ITEMS-tp54273p54276.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h95@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.