Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

UPDATES: JUNE 24, 2019: Weekly Updates

Blythe Klipple

WEEKLY UPDATES:

Updated

Extra, Extra! Recruiting Promotion Coming Soon

If you know someone who has been thinking about becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, prepare to invite them to join your team! From July 1 until August 31, new demonstrators will get a little something extra with their Starter Kit, THEN they’ll get a little something extra the following month.

Visit the Extra, Extra! Recruiting Promotion page to learn more.

Get Ready for Bonus Days

Good news: Bonus Days is coming back next week, and that means it’s almost time for you and your customers to start earning coupon codes to redeem in August! If you need a refresher on this promotion, here’s how it works: For every $50 usd/$60 cad you and your customers spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), earn a $5 usd/$6 cad Bonus Days coupon code that can be redeemed August 1–31. Start planning how you’ll promote Bonus Days, and get ready to share this exciting promotion with your customers!

Check the demonstrator website for more details.

Holiday Catalog Mailing Selector

The mailing selector for the 2019 holiday catalog will be available July 1 and remain open through July 31. Remember, you may only place one order during the open selection period, so make sure everything is correct before you close it.

Mailing selector orders will begin shipping to customers the week of August 5 via standard (bulk) mail, which can take up to 2–3 weeks to deliver.

Visit the Catalog Details page to get more information on the 2019 holiday catalog and catalog mailing program.

Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades Have Arrived

Good news! We’ve received a shipment of Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades (item 126995), and this item will become available on June 27, at 10:00 AM (MT).

Please remember to share this information with your customers.

Summertime Fun with Paper Pumpkin

July’s Paper Pumpkin kit gives your customers everything they need for summertime papercrafting bliss. This month’s kit comes with nine cards featuring three designs that include a nautical theme. (Got customers who want to make awesome masculine cards? This kit is for them!)

Plus, July’s kit coordinates with THREE suites in the new annual catalog. Mix and match with the Come Sail Away, Garden Lane, and Woven Thread suites and you’ll have projects for days. Long summer days, that is!

Find out more on the promotion page and start telling everyone you know about the July kit today!

How to Hold a Paper Pumpkin Event

You’ve fallen in love with Paper Pumpkin, and now you want to share it with all of your friends. Problem is, you’ve never held an event before and you’re not sure where to start. What should I do about invitations? Are there are extra supplies I should have on hand? What if some of my friends are experienced crafters? Not to worry! We have plenty of tips to help you hold a successful Paper Pumpkin crafting party. Stampin’ Up!’s board chair and cofounder, Shelli Gardner, and her daughter, Shalae Brown, will show you how.

Stamps on the Clearance Rack Tomorrow

Tomorrow, June 26, at 12:01 AM (MT), for the first time ever, we’re putting stamp sets on the Clearance Rack! This is not something we have done in the past—and we don’t know if we will do again—but we want to make sure you’re aware so you can share the news. 

Let your customers know that the stamp sets here will be added to the clearance rack (while supplies last!). Stamp artwork will be shown on the clearance rack.

The Heart of Stampin’ Up! Application Period Is Almost at an End!

The 2019 Heart of Stampin’ Up! application period ends June 30, 2019! Don’t miss your chance to be a #SUdifferencemaker. Click here to find out more about the Heart of Stampin’ Up! Award. 

Here are some thoughts from the 2018 Heart of Stampin’ Up! West recipient, Pam Jorgensen.

“Passion. We all have something in our lives we feel strongly about and want to support. In my case living in an area with high rates of cancer but limited access to local treatment, it became a passion of mine, and my team, after this disease closely impacted our “stamping family”. As our community strived to build a regional cancer center, we held small Stamp Out Cancer events to support fundraising for our local hospital.

When the new Heart of Stampin’ Up! process was announced, I immediately thought of how corporate support could make a difference in our community. Completing the application was not hard but facing the unknown was the challenge. I questioned my project and wasn’t sure it was large enough, or worthy enough, for corporate support. In fact, the application was almost never sent! On the last day, at almost the last possible moment to apply, I pushed the button to send the application I had worked on a month earlier. I told myself I had nothing to lose, as I would continue to fundraise for the center no matter what happened.

I was so excited when Sara shared that my project had been chosen. However, happiness was quickly squashed as my insecurities popped up again on how I was now going to implement this project. I should have known better as Stampin’ Up! was there from the beginning to the end providing guidance and support throughout the entire process. Stampin’ Up! gave me the confidence and support to more than quadruple the amount of people attending the fundraiser and the amount we could give. Together we truly made a difference!

I highly encourage everyone to reflect on their passion, step out of their comfort zone, and apply for the Heart of Stampin’ Up! Personally, I will be forever grateful to Stampin’ Up! for their belief in giving back and supporting my passion to be a #SUdifferencemaker.“

—Pam Jorgensen, 2018 Heart of Stampin’ Up! Recipient, West Region

This Week’s Succeed Weekly

If you missed it in your inbox, take a look at this week’s Succeed Weekly email here!

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR