UPDATES: JULY 6, 2017: Daisy Punch (I missed posting this one!)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

UPDATES: JULY 6, 2017: Daisy Punch (I missed posting this one!)

Blythe Klipple

Thursday, July 06, 2017

The Daisy Punch Problem

The Daisy Punch is on backorder again. Extraordinarily, the demand for this punch has not died down at all; in fact, this is our highest selling punch in the last five years.

The next order of punches will arrive approximately August 1, 2017. Because of the very high cost of taking backorders and the amount of time until the next order arrives, we will be making the Daisy Punch (and all associated bundles) unorderable beginning Friday, July 7, at 8:00 AM (MT).

Please continue to monitor the Inventory Status Report for more information on the Daisy Punch.           

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: UPDATES: JULY 6, 2017: Daisy Punch (I missed posting this one!)

grantj

Also on backorder is the Planner Kit and card kit that goes with the Color Theory Suite . . .

Jan Grant
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 546-5769
On July 11, 2017 at 8:45 AM "SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU!" <ml+s1100894n37233h22@.nabble> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=UPDATES: JULY 6, 2017: Daisy Punch (I missed posting this one!)
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

Thursday, July 06, 2017

The Daisy Punch Problem

The Daisy Punch is on backorder again. Extraordinarily, the demand for this punch has not died down at all; in fact, this is our highest selling punch in the last five years.

The next order of punches will arrive approximately August 1, 2017. Because of the very high cost of taking backorders and the amount of time until the next order arrives, we will be making the Daisy Punch (and all associated bundles) unorderable beginning Friday, July 7, at 8:00 AM (MT).

Please continue to monitor the Inventory Status Report for more information on the Daisy Punch.           

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UPDATES-JULY-6-2017-Daisy-Punch-I-missed-posting-this-one-tp37233.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h52@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.