UPDATES: February 20, 2018: Weekly Updates *PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

UPDATES: February 20, 2018: Weekly Updates *PLEASE READ ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM

Blythe Klipple

NEW THIS WEEK

This Week’s Succeed Weekly

If you missed it in your inbox, take a look at this week’s Succeed Weekly email here!    From BK:  I suggest you take a look at this entire email since I’m seeing some ‘new stuff’ and links.

February 20th Weekly Update (From BK:  I think this is the ‘update'.  There’s only this one item which is unusual.)

CHANGE IN ONLINE STORE URLS

In an effort to improve our results in web search engines, such as Google, Stampin’ Up! is changing how URLs appear in the online store. This will affect how demonstrators create personalized links to the store. 

Previously, a demonstrator would add the highlighted text to a product page URL: https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=103954&dbwsdemoid=[demo id]

Now, demonstrators will add the highlighted text as follows: https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/product/103954/aqua-painters?dbwsdemoid=[demo id] 

Note that the difference is changing the “&” symbol to the “?” symbol. This applies to all markets. 

Please contact Demonstrator Support with any questions.

From Blythe:  

There appear to be no WEEKLY UPDATES today.  I sent an email to DS around 7.30 a.m. CA time asking about the updates.  Has the program been discontinued?  Is there any information?  Is the little megaphone at the bottom of the SUCCEED WEEKLY email with a link to ‘updates’ supposed to be the new format?

I clicked on that UPDATES megaphone and it took me to the same blank update page.

Then I called DS, not knowing when I might get an email response.  (Haven’t got one yet and it’s nearly noon.)  I commented to ‘Julie’, who answered the phone, that it seems as if communication is lacking if a program is ending or changing in some way.  She quietly agreed.  She also said to wait until everyone was in their offices this morning since SLC and area had had a large overnight snow fall that was making road travel a bit dicey.  Then, maybe the updates would be posted.  Hmmmm.  Seems to me they would have already been posted and scheduled for release at a certain time—but then, I really don’t know that.

I’ll keep you posted as I find out more!  Weird.

Blythe Klipple
Updates Coordinator
blythek@mac.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR