UH OH.... Only In Color Stampin Write Markers

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

UH OH.... Only In Color Stampin Write Markers

Lois Folla

Am I missing something? I only see two assortments of Stampin Write Markers on page 144. Under the Collections of colors on page 142-143 I only see Stampin’ Blend Combo Packs. Did they retire the Stampin Write makers? Please tell me I’m wrong.

I was wondering if SU! Was going to replace the markers with the blenders… did they this year?

Thanks for your input and help!

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Email: lois@

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.LoisFolla.com

Shop 24/7 Online at my Store: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: UH OH.... Only In Color Stampin Write Markers

Judi Carpenter

Page 144 top right second down.

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 5/24/2020 2:26:04 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n53527h34@.nabble writes:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=UH OH.... Only In Color Stampin Write Markers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Am I missing something? I only see two assortments of Stampin Write Markers on page 144. Under the Collections of colors on page 142-143 I only see Stampin’ Blend Combo Packs. Did they retire the Stampin Write makers? Please tell me I’m wrong.

I was wondering if SU! Was going to replace the markers with the blenders… did they this year?

Lois

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UH-OH-Only-In-Color-Stampin-Write-Markers-tp53527.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: UH OH.... Only In Color Stampin Write Markers

Lois Folla

Oh thank goodness, I just need stronger glasses!  I realized they did not have them on the retired list, and there would have been a lot of chatter about the change. Thanks Judi!

But I do wonder if they will retire the markers at some point? They are different, but I guess it depends upon how well each type sells.

Thank you!

Lois

From: ml+s1100894n53529h15@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53529h15@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2020 4:01 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: UH OH.... Only In Color Stampin Write Markers

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20UH%20OH....%20Only%20In%20Color%20Stampin%20Write%20Markers

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

Page 144 top right second down.

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL

SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526

217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 5/24/2020 2:26:04 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n53527h34@.nabble writes:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=UH OH.... Only In Color Stampin Write Markers

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Lois

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UH-OH-Only-In-Color-Stampin-Write-Markers-tp53527.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/UH-OH-Only-In-Color-Stampin-Write-Markers-tp53527p53529.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com