Two questions?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
14 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Two questions?

Wilkinsonb
I am wondering if anyone can answer these two questions.
1. I have done several craft fairs in the past and no one seams to be buying cards. Wondering how everyone displays their cards?
2. I know what the new in colors are but where there any ink colors taken away or replaced to the four ink categories, brights, neutrals etcetera?
Thanks Brenda
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Two questions?

Jeanne Moss

Brenda, there were no changes to the regular colors....except Basic Black and Basic Gray are now gone.  At the bottom of the retiring list it said they are being reformulated to be archival and will return soon.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 2, 2015, at 11:20 AM, SUDSOL [Wilkinsonb] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n20892h93@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com?subject=Two questions?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com

1. I have done several craft fairs in the past and no one seams to be buying cards. Wondering how everyone displays their cards?
2. I know what the new in colors are but where there any ink colors taken away or replaced to the four ink categories, brights, neutrals etcetera?
Thanks Brenda

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Wilkinsonb, please change the email address to: brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Two-questions-tp20892.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h34@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Wilkinsonb

Thank you!

Brenda Wilkinson
Your indépendent Stampin' Up! demonstrator
BJ Stamping Treasures
Bring Joy with BJ Stamping Treasures
1-413-203-5196

On Jun 2, 2015, at 11:27 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n20893h51@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Two questions?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Brenda, there were no changes to the regular colors....except Basic Black and Basic Gray are now gone.  At the bottom of the retiring list it said they are being reformulated to be archival and will return soon.

Jeanne Moss

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 2, 2015, at 11:20 AM, SUDSOL [Wilkinsonb] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n20892h93@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com

Thanks Brenda

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Wilkinsonb, please change the email address to: brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Two-questions-tp20892.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h34@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Two-questions-tp20892p20893.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h61@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Two questions?, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Debbie Dutchess
In reply to this post by Wilkinsonb

Brenda ~

I do craft fairs as well, and always sell lots of cards. I have 2 card racks. They are the metal kind that stand on the floor, with 24 slots, and spin. Like you would see in a store. They are tall and skinny, and don't take up much space. I put one style of card in each slot. I have stamped signs stating they are Hand Stamped Cards, with pricing, and put them in the sign holders on the top. At craft fairs, I sell my cards for $3.00 each or 6 for $15.00. Most people buy 6 at a time.

My sisters & I have recently opened a shop with Antiques & Handcrafted items. I also have 2 card racks in our store. In the store, I sell my cards for $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00. I was worried about trying to sell my cards for $5.00, but that is not a problem. I have sold several!

I think being able to see all of the designs of the cards really helps.

As far as the ink colors, the only colors taken away were the Classic Basic Black and Classic Basic Gray. We still have the Memento Tuxedo Black and Stazon Jet Black, and as of yet nothing has replaced Basic Gray.

Debbie Dutchess
Carmel, In

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Wilkinsonb] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n20892h91@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <DeeLeeD@>
Sent: Tue, Jun 2, 2015 11:20 am
Subject: SU!: Two questions?

Thanks Brenda

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h32@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Wilkinsonb

Thanks Debbie, do you know where I can purchase a card rack?
Thanks again Brenda

Brenda Wilkinson
BJ Stamping Treasures
1-413-203-5196

On Jun 2, 2015, at 11:46 AM, SUDSOL [Debbie Dutchess] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n20895h13@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

DeeLeeD@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Two questions?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: DeeLeeD@aol.com

Brenda ~

I do craft fairs as well, and always sell lots of cards. I have 2 card racks. They are the metal kind that stand on the floor, with 24 slots, and spin. Like you would see in a store. They are tall and skinny, and don't take up much space. I put one style of card in each slot. I have stamped signs stating they are Hand Stamped Cards, with pricing, and put them in the sign holders on the top. At craft fairs, I sell my cards for $3.00 each or 6 for $15.00. Most people buy 6 at a time.

My sisters & I have recently opened a shop with Antiques & Handcrafted items. I also have 2 card racks in our store. In the store, I sell my cards for $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00. I was worried about trying to sell my cards for $5.00, but that is not a problem. I have sold several!

As far as the ink colors, the only colors taken away were the Classic Basic Black and Classic Basic Gray. We still have the Memento Tuxedo Black and Stazon Jet Black, and as of yet nothing has replaced Basic Gray.

Debbie Dutchess
Carmel, In

Thanks Brenda

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h32@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debbie Dutchess, please change the email address to: DeeLeeD@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Two-questions-tp20892p20895.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h61@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Becky T

Hi Brenda,
I too do craft shows and vendor fairs. My booth is a mix of country and eclectic. I first bought photo display wires from Pier 1 and have wood blocks that they attach to by sliding nails through the mounting holes and I display cards on those. In front of that display I have a large metal seed trough that I use for holding all of my cards. The wires and the trough bring curious shoppers into the booth and they buy like crazy.
Though they are not in this photo I also have small division markers that attach with magnets to the trough below the cards (ex: birthday, holiday, get well, etc)
Hope this helps!

Becky Tuttle
Stampin' Up Independent Demonstrator
559-999-4951

http://www.BeckysJustBusyStamping.com

View my online store 24 hours a day
http://justbusystampin.stampinup.net/

From: "SUDSOL [Wilkinsonb] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n20892h58@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <justbusystampin@>
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2015 8:20:13 AM

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: brendalovesherphotos@

Thanks Brenda

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h99@.nabble

Becky Tuttle
Fresno, CA
BeckysJustBusyStamping.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Tanya Stottlemire

Becky I love your setup!

On Jun 2, 2015, at 6:26 PM, SUDSOL [Becky T] via Business Talk wrote:

justbusystampin@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Two%20questions?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: justbusystampin@comcast.net

Hi Brenda,
I too do craft shows and vendor fairs. My booth is a mix of country and eclectic. I first bought photo display wires from Pier 1 and have wood blocks that they attach to by sliding nails through the mounting holes and I display cards on those. In front of that display I have a large metal seed trough that I use for holding all of my cards. The wires and the trough bring curious shoppers into the booth and they buy like crazy.
Though they are not in this photo I also have small division markers that attach with magnets to the trough below the cards (ex: birthday, holiday, get well, etc)
Hope this helps!

Becky Tuttle
559-999-4951

From: "SUDSOL [Wilkinsonb] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n20892h58@.nabble>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: brendalovesherphotos@

Thanks Brenda

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="x-msg://39/" target="_blank" data-mce-href="" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

Becky Tuttle
Fresno, CA
BeckysJustBusyStamping.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Becky T, please change the email address to: justbusystampin@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Two-questions-tp20892p20914.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h2@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Terri G
In reply to this post by Becky T
What a super cool idea!  Love the feed trough!  

Becky T wrote
Hi Brenda,
Hope this helps!

Becky Tuttle
559-999-4951

----- Original Message -----

Click here to reply directly to Wilkinsonb privately at brendalovesherphotos@ 

Thanks Brenda

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Wilkinsonb, please change the email address to: brendalovesherphotos@ 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here .

booth photo card display.jpeg (490K) <http://forum.sudsol.org/attachment/20914/0/booth%20photo%20card%20display.jpeg>
Reply | Threaded
|

Debbie Dutchess

Brenda ~

You might try Amazon.
There's also a company called U-line that sells a ton of different items. I'm not sure if they are wholesale only though.

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
www.debbied.stampinup.net
www.debbiedsstampstudio.com

From: SUDSOL [Wilkinsonb] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n20902h1@.nabble>
Sent: Tue, Jun 2, 2015 1:34 pm
Subject: Re: SU!: Two questions?

brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Two questions?

Thanks again Brenda

Brenda Wilkinson
BJ Stamping Treasures
1-413-203-5196

On Jun 2, 2015, at 11:46 AM, SUDSOL [Debbie Dutchess] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n20895h13@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: DeeLeeD@aol.com

Brenda ~

Debbie Dutchess
Carmel, In

Thanks Brenda

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="about:blank">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debbie Dutchess, please change the email address to: DeeLeeD@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Two-questions-tp20892p20895.html
To unsubscribe from Two questions?, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="about:blank">click here.

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Two-questions-tp20892p20902.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Tanya Stottlemire

amazon has some table top ones

On Jun 9, 2015, at 5:19 PM, SUDSOL [Debbie Dutchess] via Business Talk wrote:

DeeLeeD@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Two%20questions?

Brenda ~

You might try Amazon.
There's also a company called U-line that sells a ton of different items. I'm not sure if they are wholesale only though.

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor

Thanks again Brenda

Brenda Wilkinson
BJ Stamping Treasures
1-413-203-5196

Brenda ~

Debbie Dutchess
Carmel, In

Thanks Brenda

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="<a href="about:blank">about:blank">click here.

To unsubscribe from Two questions?, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="<a href="about:blank">about:blank">click here.

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Two-questions-tp20892p20902.html
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a target="_blank" href="x-msg://177/" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Two-questions-tp20892p21203.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h2@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Gardner

U-line sells to everyone.

Diane Gardner
Sr Supervisor Stampin Up

On Jun 9, 2015, at 5:30 PM, "SUDSOL [Tanya Stottlemire] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n21204h67@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

t_stottlemire@sbcglobal.net?subject=Re: SU!: Two questions?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: t_stottlemire@sbcglobal.net

amazon has some table top ones

On Jun 9, 2015, at 5:19 PM, SUDSOL [Debbie Dutchess] via Business Talk wrote:

Brenda ~

You might try Amazon.

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor

Thanks again Brenda

Brenda Wilkinson
BJ Stamping Treasures
1-413-203-5196

Brenda ~

Debbie Dutchess
Carmel, In

Thanks Brenda

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="<a href="about:blank">about:blank">click here.

To unsubscribe from Two questions?, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="<a href="about:blank">about:blank">click here.

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a target="_blank" href="x-msg://177/" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Two-questions-tp20892p21203.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Tanya Stottlemire, please change the email address to: t_stottlemire@sbcglobal.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Two-questions-tp20892p21204.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h36@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber
In reply to this post by Debbie Dutchess

I buy from Uline as an individual. Great service, quick delivery

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 9, 2015, at 5:19 PM, SUDSOL [Debbie Dutchess] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n21203h68@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Brenda ~

You might try Amazon.

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor

Thanks again Brenda

Brenda Wilkinson
BJ Stamping Treasures
1-413-203-5196

Brenda ~

Debbie Dutchess
Carmel, In

Thanks Brenda

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="about:blank">click here.

To unsubscribe from Two questions?, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="about:blank">click here.

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h68@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Two questions?

donnab07
In reply to this post by Debbie Dutchess

Brenda, have you googled “card rack”.  That is probably what I did when I purchased a counter-size card rack about 5 years ago.  Unfortunately, I cann’t remember where I bought mine.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n21203h35@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n21203h35@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 2:19 PM
To: SUDSOL Group

Brenda ~

You might try Amazon.

Debbie Dutchess

Sr. Supervisor

Thanks again Brenda

Brenda Wilkinson

BJ Stamping Treasures

1-413-203-5196

Brenda ~

Debbie Dutchess

Carmel, In

Thanks Brenda

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Wilkinsonb

Yes, I found some on Amazon
Brenda

Brenda Wilkinson
BJ Stamping Treasures
1-413-203-5196

On Jun 9, 2015, at 9:14 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n21218h26@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: Two questions?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Brenda, have you googled “card rack”. That is probably what I did when I purchased a counter-size card rack about 5 years ago. Unfortunately, I cann’t remember where I bought mine.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n21203h35@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n21203h35@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2015 2:19 PM
To: SUDSOL Group

Brenda ~

You might try Amazon.

Debbie Dutchess

Sr. Supervisor

Thanks again Brenda

Brenda Wilkinson

BJ Stamping Treasures

1-413-203-5196

Brenda ~

Debbie Dutchess

Carmel, In

Thanks Brenda

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h35@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Two-questions-tp20892p21218.html