Tutti Frutti - what are the colors?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Tutti Frutti - what are the colors?

Diane Moore
Hi, I have a card set of tutti frutti, and I am hoping to find out what colors coordinate with this set. I believe it was in the 1st quarter 2018 Sale-a-Bration catalogue. Can anyone help? And, short of finding the catalogue, what is the quickest way to find this type of information in the future?

Thanks,
Diane
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Tutti Frutti - what are the colors?

Connie Babbert

Here you go. I just googled it. 

image1.jpeg
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 28, 2019, at 11:13 PM, SUDSOL [Diane Moore] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n46299h76@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

beautiwithdiane@yahoo.com?subject=Tutti Frutti - what are the colors?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: beautiwithdiane@yahoo.com

Hi, I have a card set of tutti frutti, and I am hoping to find out what colors coordinate with this set. I believe it was in the 1st quarter 2018 Sale-a-Bration catalogue. Can anyone help? And, short of finding the catalogue, what is the quickest way to find this type of information in the future?

Thanks,
Diane

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Moore, please change the email address to: beautiwithdiane@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Tutti-Frutti-what-are-the-colors-tp46299.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.