Trimmer Blades

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Trimmer Blades

grantj

Well I tried and tried and tried to order them. When I hit "submit," the green bars just kept going, and I got an "unsuccessful." Sure hope the new trimmer comes soon.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Trimmer Blades

Cathy Hansen

I had exactly the same experience – beginning at 10:01 a.m. MT!  And then after several attempts at hitting “submit” a new message appeared saying the amount due didn’t match the payment amount!  (It did . . . .)

I’m still trying (silly me), but now nothing at all is working!

Cathy Hansen

Denver, CO

From: ml+s1100894n49551h84@.nabble <ml+s1100894n49551h84@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:31 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: SU!: Trimmer Blades

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Trimmer%20Blades

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Well I tried and tried and tried to order them. When I hit "submit," the green bars just kept going, and I got an "unsuccessful." Sure hope the new trimmer comes soon.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp49551.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h77@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Trimmer Blades

Connie Babbert
In reply to this post by grantj

Yes, I was at the payment page and it froze...

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 12:28 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n49551h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Trimmer+Blades
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp49551.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis

I logged out, logged back in and my order was showing in Order History as Closed, which means it was accepted

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019, 12:30 PM SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n49553h21@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Trimmer+Blades
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 12:28 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%252Bs1100894n49551h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@...?subject=Trimmer+Blades

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%252Bs1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com

--
Connie R. Babbert
My Blog: www.inkspiredtreasures.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp49551p49553.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by Connie Babbert

I'm giving up. It keeps telling me my card is declined. I have a $1500.00 limit!!!!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On August 27, 2019 at 11:33 AM "SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n49553h42@.nabble> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Trimmer Blades
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 12:28 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As < ml%2Bs1100894n49551h88@.nabble > wrote:
revjanstamps@?subject=Trimmer+Blades
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h81@.nabble

--
Connie R. Babbert

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp49551p49553.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by Kim Innis

Never thought to look there!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On August 27, 2019 at 11:39 AM "SUDSOL [Kim Innis] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n49554h73@.nabble> wrote:

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Trimmer Blades
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@

I logged out, logged back in and my order was showing in Order History as Closed, which means it was accepted

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@
513-703-9053

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019, 12:30 PM SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Product Q&As < ml%2Bs1100894n49553h21@.nabble > wrote:
iluvstamping@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Trimmer+Blades
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 12:28 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As < ml%252Bs1100894n49551h88@.nabble > wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%252Bs1100894n1954h81@.nabble

--
Connie R. Babbert

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp49551p49554.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen
In reply to this post by Kim Innis

Nope . . . my order wasn’t accepted . . . it’s still showing as Open.  As a matter of fact, nothing is working on the site now.  I attempted to look up something on my profile – one of my downline had a question about her orders . . . and after a long wait, I received a server error message.  Too many people trying to order one item.  Sigh . . . .

I’ll go back later to try to clean things up with the failed order – obviously, the blades are gone by now.

Cathy

From: ml+s1100894n49554h77@.nabble <ml+s1100894n49554h77@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: SU!: Trimmer Blades

kkinnis12@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Trimmer%20Blades

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kkinnis12@gmail.com

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019, 12:30 PM SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n49553h21@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Trimmer+Blades

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@gmail.com

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 12:28 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml%252Bs1100894n49551h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp49551.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%252Bs1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com

--

Connie R. Babbert
My Blog:
www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at
www.iluvstamping.stampinup.net

http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp49551p49553.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h52@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As,
click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kim Innis, please change the email address to: kkinnis12@gmail.com
http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp49551p49554.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h77@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As,
click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

I got the same green bar issue....kept hitting submit. Order finally went through at 12:53 EST

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 27, 2019, at 12:30 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n49551h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Trimmer Blades

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h49@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen

If I wasn’t confused below, I’m REALLY confused now!  I just received an e-mail saying my order had been received, but when I went back online to check order history it was still showing up as an open order.

And Jan, I received that same message about my credit card having been declined; tried it again and it said “complete” but still showed that the balance was due.  So I entered another debit card number to pay the amount showing up as due, and now the open order shows a CREDIT balance!

I’ve stopped worrying about it . . . either they received the order or they didn’t.  I’ll go back later this evening or tomorrow to see if the site (and my order) has been cleared up.

Thanks everyone for “listening” to my rant.  I’m finished now and will move forward with a positive attitude about the awesome buy 3 get 1 free DSP sale in September!  :D

Cathy Hansen

From: ml+s1100894n49555h8@.nabble <ml+s1100894n49555h8@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:49 AM

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Trimmer%20Blades

I'm giving up. It keeps telling me my card is declined. I have a $1500.00 limit!!!!

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On August 27, 2019 at 11:33 AM "SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n49553h42@.nabble> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Trimmer Blades

On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 12:28 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Product Q&As < ml%2Bs1100894n49551h88@.nabble > wrote:

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

--

Connie R. Babbert

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp49551p49555.html

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

I think I know what's happened. I tried every card I have. THEN got a message from my bank that there's been a data breach . . "for your protection your card has been locked" (HA!) it's for their protection to minimize their losses.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On August 27, 2019 at 12:03 PM "SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n49559h28@.nabble> wrote:

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Trimmer Blades
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@

If I wasn’t confused below, I’m REALLY confused now!  I just received an e-mail saying my order had been received, but when I went back online to check order history it was still showing up as an open order.

And Jan, I received that same message about my credit card having been declined; tried it again and it said “complete” but still showed that the balance was due.  So I entered another debit card number to pay the amount showing up as due, and now the open order shows a CREDIT balance!

I’ve stopped worrying about it . . . either they received the order or they didn’t.  I’ll go back later this evening or tomorrow to see if the site (and my order) has been cleared up.

Thanks everyone for “listening” to my rant.  I’m finished now and will move forward with a positive attitude about the awesome buy 3 get 1 free DSP sale in September!  :D

Cathy Hansen

From: ml+ s1100894n49555h8@.nabble <ml+ s1100894n49555h8@.nabble >
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:49 AM
To: SUDSOL Group < cihansen04@ >

revjanstamps@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Trimmer%20Blades

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On August 27, 2019 at 11:33 AM "SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Product Q&As" < ml+s1100894n49553h42@.nabble > wrote:

iluvstamping@?subject=Re : SU!: Trimmer Blades

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

--

Connie R. Babbert

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp49551p49555.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h77@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp49551p49559.html