Trimmer Blades

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
18 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Trimmer Blades

Maria Pobre
I am frustrated that once again, even though there was a limit on how many could be ordered, the supply has sold out before I can get my order placed. It's already been more than three months now! Sigh. What are the rest of you doing for in class and workshop cutting?

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Trimmer Blades

donnab07

I am lucky to own the guillotine-style paper cutter SU! used to sell, and using it as much as possible to cut my cardstock and paper.  I only have one new cutter blade left, and although I know it won’t cut cleanly, I’m saving it just in case.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n28782h84@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n28782h84@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2016 8:01 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Trimmer Blades

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Trimmer%20Blades

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I am frustrated that once again, even though there was a limit on how many could be ordered, the supply has sold out before I can get my order placed. It's already been more than three months now! Sigh. What are the rest of you doing for in class and workshop cutting?

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h16@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Trimmer Blades

Maria Pobre

I have another cutter for class prep and personal use, but what about in the presence of our customers? I had three blades back in December so decided to give others a chance, but my last one hasn't been giving me clean cuts for about a month now. I still have my older ones, and new blades for them, but don't feel right using them in front of my customers. I even tried the tip of using a nail file to sharpen one of the blades but that didn't help. 😢

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)
Your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

On May 4, 2016, at 1:37 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28784h36@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Trimmer Blades
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

I am lucky to own the guillotine-style paper cutter SU! used to sell, and using it as much as possible to cut my cardstock and paper.  I only have one new cutter blade left, and although I know it won’t cut cleanly, I’m saving it just in case.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n28782h84@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n28782h84@.nabble]

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h16@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782p28784.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

A couple of SUDSOL members have come to my rescue! We have such a wonderful group of stampers here!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 4, 2016, at 1:01 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28782h74@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Trimmer Blades

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Trimmer Blades

Tammy Fite

I just looked at the updates – it says May 4th at 10am mst.  Maybe you can still order?

From: ml-node+s1100894n28787h37@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n28787h37@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 1:31 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <stampinmama@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Trimmer Blades

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Trimmer%20Blades

A couple of SUDSOL members have come to my rescue! We have such a wonderful group of stampers here!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 4, 2016, at 1:01 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28782h74@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782p28787.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h14@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Tammy Fite
Stampin' Up! Silver Elite
stampinmama@comcast.net
www.stampwithtammy.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

I believe that was the shipment they were referring to in the update... which gas already sold out. It now states May 30.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 4, 2016, at 9:48 PM, SUDSOL [Tammy Fite] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28789h91@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

stampinmama@comcast.net?subject=RE: SU!: Trimmer Blades
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinmama@comcast.net

I just looked at the updates – it says May 4th at 10am mst.  Maybe you can still order?

From: ml-node+s1100894n28787h37@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n28787h37@.nabble]

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782p28787.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h14@n5.nabble.com

Tammy Fite
stampinmama@comcast.net
www.stampwithtammy.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Tammy Fite, please change the email address to: stampinmama@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782p28789.html
Reply | Threaded
|

donnab07

The blades I am “saving” are for when I need to use the cutter during a class or workshop.  I rarely use the cutter during a class, only when someone makes a mistake and I need to cut another piece.

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n28786h8@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n28786h8@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2016 9:03 PM

I have another cutter for class prep and personal use, but what about in the presence of our customers? I had three blades back in December so decided to give others a chance, but my last one hasn't been giving me clean cuts for about a month now. I still have my older ones, and new blades for them, but don't feel right using them in front of my customers. I even tried the tip of using a nail file to sharpen one of the blades but that didn't help. 😢

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 4, 2016, at 1:37 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28784h36@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Trimmer Blades

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Donna

From: ml-node+s1100894n28782h84@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n28782h84@.nabble]

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782p28784.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782p28786.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Grace

How has this shipment already sold out when it's not even time to place an order?  It's still an hour away from 10am MST on May 4th.  I was planning to place a small pre-order this morning to add the trimmer blades.

Beth 

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28790h16@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <beth.grace@>
Sent: Wed, May 4, 2016 6:56 am

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Trimmer Blades

I believe that was the shipment they were referring to in the update... which gas already sold out. It now states May 30.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 4, 2016, at 9:48 PM, SUDSOL [Tammy Fite] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28789h91@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinmama@comcast.net

From: ml-node+s1100894n28787h37@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n28787h37@.nabble?]

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="about:blank">click here.

To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="about:blank">click here.
Tammy Fite
stampinmama@comcast.net
www.stampwithtammy.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Tammy Fite, please change the email address to: stampinmama@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782p28789.html
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="about:blank">click here.

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782p28790.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h0@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy Hill

That's a good question Beth.  I placed an order this morning and they are not available.  I have way too many classes a month and only have a couple of blades left.  I doubt they will get me through the month of May.  I don't have another cutter.  Maybe it's time I invest in a good one and just forget about SU's trimmer altogether.

Sandy Hill, Manager
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
www.sandyhill.stampinup.net
www.inkyfingersatwork.com
509-999-3552

Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 08:01:56 -0700
To: sandyh218@

beth.grace@verizon.net?subject=Re: SU!: Trimmer Blades
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: beth.grace@

How has this shipment already sold out when it's not even time to place an order?  It's still an hour away from 10am MST on May 4th.  I was planning to place a small pre-order this morning to add the trimmer blades.

Beth 

Stampinmia@?subject=Re: SU!: Trimmer Blades
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 4, 2016, at 9:48 PM, SUDSOL [Tammy Fite] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28789h91@.nabble> wrote:

stampinmama@?subject=RE: SU!: Trimmer Blades
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinmama@

Stampinmia@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Trimmer%20Blades
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 4, 2016, at 1:01 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28782h74@.nabble> wrote:
Stampinmia@?subject=Trimmer Blades

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h6@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h14@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href="about:blank">click here.
Tammy Fite
stampinmama@
www.stampwithtammy.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Tammy Fite, please change the email address to: stampinmama@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782p28790.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h0@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Grace, please change the email address to: beth.grace@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782p28800.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h16@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Beth Grace

Someone else had messaged me privately to say the same thing. I had incorrectly remembered the wrong day and time. I am now awake and waiting for 2:00 am (here on Guam) so I can try to order some. I'll keep you all informed.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 5, 2016, at 1:01 AM, SUDSOL [Beth Grace] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28800h32@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: beth.grace@verizon.net

Beth 

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

Tammy Fite
stampinmama@comcast.net
www.stampwithtammy.com

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h0@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Grace, please change the email address to: beth.grace@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782p28800.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland
In reply to this post by Sandy Hill

This is the route I am going! This trimmer worked great for the first year, and then then blade issue popped up.  I even sent pictures of the blades to show how tiny and short they are, no way they would be able to give a good cut.  But DS had nothing to say, didn’t even offer to replace them.

As soon as I  saw “we are working with our supplier) which means the issue is not resolved yet, I decided to go ahead and order the CutterPillar Crop Paper Trimmer that I have wanted ever since I saw the Kickstarter campaign.  It is a lot like my awesome Genesis cutter, but portable.  I have no qualms about using a non-SU trimmer with customers since I don’t have any blades and have no intention of buying any until the “Issues are resolved.”  I am not spending my $$ on blades that don’t last long enough to complete cutting for a class or swap.

And I have a feeling I’ll be buying giving some kind of compensation if a customer’s mats falls out and a replacement is not available (to our knowledge – there might be some rumors from DS – but that’s all it is.) 

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml-node+s1100894n28801h65@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n28801h65@.nabble]

That's a good question Beth.  I placed an order this morning and they are not available.  I have way too many classes a month and only have a couple of blades left.  I doubt they will get me through the month of May.  I don't have another cutter.  Maybe it's time I invest in a good one and just forget about SU's trimmer altogether.
Sandy Hill, Manager
509-999-3552

Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 08:01:56 -0700

-----Original Message-----rom: SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28790h16@.nabble>

On May 4, 2016, at 9:48 PM, SUDSOL [Tammy Fite] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28789h91@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinmama@

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Got them!!! I ordered the maximum of three because I know one of my downline needs one too, and I think she placed her preorder already.

Thank you to all who offered to send me a package. I really appreciate the offers!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 5, 2016, at 1:31 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28802h94@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Someone else had messaged me privately to say the same thing. I had incorrectly remembered the wrong day and time. I am now awake and waiting for 2:00 am (here on Guam) so I can try to order some. I'll keep you all informed.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 5, 2016, at 1:01 AM, SUDSOL [Beth Grace] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28800h32@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: beth.grace@verizon.net

Beth 

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

Tammy Fite
stampinmama@comcast.net
www.stampwithtammy.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782p28802.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Debbie Dutchess

I just ordered Trimmer Blades 5 minutes ago! Whew!

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
www.debbied.stampinup.net
www.debbiedsstampstudio.com
DeeLeeD@

From: SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28805h94@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <DeeLeeD@>
Sent: Wed, May 4, 2016 12:20 pm

Got them!!! I ordered the maximum of three because I know one of my downline needs one too, and I think she placed her preorder already.

Thank you to all who offered to send me a package. I really appreciate the offers!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 5, 2016, at 1:31 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28802h94@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Beth 

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

Tammy Fite
stampinmama@comcast.net
www.stampwithtammy.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782p28802.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782p28805.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h13@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy Hill

Wow, I just went in and placed another order and was able to get 3 sets of trimmer blades. 

Sandy Hill, Manager
509-999-3552

Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 10:32:12 -0700

DeeLeeD@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Trimmer Blades
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: DeeLeeD@

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor
DeeLeeD@

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 5, 2016, at 1:31 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28802h94@.nabble> wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 5, 2016, at 1:01 AM, SUDSOL [Beth Grace] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28800h32@.nabble> wrote:

beth.grace@?subject=Re: SU!: Trimmer Blades
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: beth.grace@

Beth 

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 4, 2016, at 1:01 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28782h74@.nabble> wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

Tammy Fite
stampinmama@
www.stampwithtammy.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Tammy Fite, please change the email address to: stampinmama@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Grace, please change the email address to: beth.grace@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782p28805.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h13@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debbie Dutchess, please change the email address to: DeeLeeD@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782p28807.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Cindy McCool
In reply to this post by Debbie Dutchess

Me to! Hurray! Thanks for the prompt!

Cindy McCool

From: ml-node+s1100894n28807h64@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n28807h64@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 10:32 AM
To: SUDSOL Group

DeeLeeD@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Trimmer%20Blades

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: DeeLeeD@aol.com

Debbie Dutchess

Sr. Supervisor

DeeLeeD@

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Beth 

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

Tammy Fite
stampinmama@comcast.net
www.stampwithtammy.com

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h13@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debbie Dutchess, please change the email address to: DeeLeeD@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782p28807.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h21@n5.nabble.com

Cindy McCool
PO Box 370891
Montara, CA 94037
cindy@mccoolmgt.com
650-867-0037 (text)
Reply | Threaded
|

Deborah Whitlow
In reply to this post by Sandy Hill

WHAT?????  I tried ordering some yesterday and it said they were not available.  Called SU and they said they're not available till May 30 even though the inventory said May 2. I already placed my order.  NOT HAPPY 

From: "SUDSOL [Sandy Hill] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n28808h44@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <stampindeb12@>
Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 12:27:19 PM

sandyh218@hotmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Trimmer Blades
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyh218@

Wow, I just went in and placed another order and was able to get 3 sets of trimmer blades. 

Sandy Hill, Manager
509-999-3552

DeeLeeD@?subject=Re: SU!: Trimmer Blades
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: DeeLeeD@

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor
DeeLeeD@

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 5, 2016, at 1:31 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28802h94@.nabble> wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 5, 2016, at 1:01 AM, SUDSOL [Beth Grace] via Product Q&As <ml-node+s1100894n28800h32@.nabble> wrote:

Beth 

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

Tammy Fite
stampinmama@
www.stampwithtammy.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Grace, please change the email address to: beth.grace@

To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <a target="_blank" href="https://" rel="nofollow">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debbie Dutchess, please change the email address to: DeeLeeD@
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <a href="about:blank" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy Hill, please change the email address to: sandyh218@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782p28808.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h70@.nabble

--

Deborah

deborahwhitlow.stampinup.net

facebook.com/dwhitlowstampin

NOT lucky....BLESSED!

Reply | Threaded
|

Gail Emmons

Oh - I just ordered them this afternoon and the order went through fine....

On 5/4/2016 4:47 PM, SUDSOL [Deborah Whitlow] via Product Q&As wrote:
stampindeb12@q.com?subject=Re:%20SU%21:%20Trimmer%20Blades
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampindeb12@q.com

WHAT?????  I tried ordering some yesterday and it said they were not available.  Called SU and they said they're not available till May 30 even though the inventory said May 2. I already placed my order.  NOT HAPPY 

From: "SUDSOL [Sandy Hill] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n28808h44@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 12:27:19 PM

sandyh218@hotmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Trimmer Blades
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyh218@

Sandy Hill, Manager
509-999-3552

DeeLeeD@?subject=Re: SU!: Trimmer Blades

Debbie Dutchess
Sr. Supervisor
DeeLeeD@

From: SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As ml-node+s1100894n28805h94@.nabble

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 5, 2016, at 1:31 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As ml-node+s1100894n28802h94@.nabble wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 5, 2016, at 1:01 AM, SUDSOL [Beth Grace] via Product Q&As ml-node+s1100894n28800h32@.nabble wrote:

Beth 

From: SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As ml-node+s1100894n28790h16@.nabble

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 4, 2016, at 9:48 PM, SUDSOL [Tammy Fite] via Product Q&As ml-node+s1100894n28789h91@.nabble wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre (on Guam)

On May 4, 2016, at 1:01 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As ml-node+s1100894n28782h74@.nabble wrote:

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href=<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="about:blank">"about:blank">click here.

To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href=<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="about:blank">"about:blank">click here.
Tammy Fite
stampinmama@
www.stampwithtammy.com

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href=<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="about:blank">"about:blank">click here.

To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <a target="_blank" rel="nofollow" href=<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="about:blank">"about:blank">click here.

To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <a target="_blank" href="https://" rel="nofollow">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Debbie Dutchess, please change the email address to: DeeLeeD@
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, <a href=<a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="about:blank">"about:blank" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy Hill, please change the email address to: sandyh218@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782p28808.html

--

Deborah

NOT lucky....BLESSED!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Whitlow, please change the email address to: stampindeb12@q.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Trimmer-Blades-tp28782p28815.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h28@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Deborah Whitlow

I'm using my old SU cutter (The one before the one in this catalog) because you can get the blades at Hobby Lobby

From: "SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As" <ml-node+s1100894n28782h38@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2016 9:01:17 PM

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

www.StampingWithMia.com

--

Deborah

NOT lucky....BLESSED!