Time to sign up for blog coop!! Blog Writers Needed!!!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Time to sign up for blog coop!! Blog Writers Needed!!!

Costa Marazita
We have 3 amazing articles so far.  I know we can reach 10.  Some articles so far:

- 3-D project
- Stampin' Up's three different types of stamps
- Creating Masculine cards

Here are some suggestions for articles (if you have other ideas, email me)
- Christmas Quilt  
- Tags and Trimmings
- Night in Bethlehem
- How to craft on a budget  
- How to color ribbon.
- How to color bakers twine.
- Different ways to use Washi Tape.
- Xmas Home Decor
- Gift card holders
- Advent calendar

Articles are due the 20th of October.  You'll have access to all articles before November 1st.  You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain.  You only need to write one article and you'll have access to all the other articles.  

Costa Marazita
Blog Coop coordinator
Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario
creativestamper1@gmail.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Time to sign up for blog coop!! Blog Writers Needed!!!

Linda Moore

I will do an article on how to color ribbon and baker's twine

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 7:17 PM, SUDSOL [Costa Marazita] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38731h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
cgmarazita@yahoo.ca?subject=Time+to+sign+up+for+blog+coop!!+Blog+Writers+Needed!!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca

We have 3 amazing articles so far.  I know we can reach 10.  Some articles so far:

- 3-D project

- Christmas Quilt  
- Tags and Trimmings
- Night in Bethlehem
- How to color ribbon.
- Xmas Home Decor
- Gift card holders
- Advent calendar

Articles are due the 20th of October.  You'll have access to all articles before November 1st.  You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain.  You only need to write one article and you'll have access to all the other articles.  

Costa Marazita
Blog Coop coordinator
Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Costa Marazita, please change the email address to: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Time-to-sign-up-for-blog-coop-Blog-Writers-Needed-tp38731.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h5@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Time to sign up for blog coop!! Blog Writers Needed!!!

Costa Marazita

Perfect thanks Linda!  

Costa 

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 14, 2017, at 10:41 AM, SUDSOL [Linda Moore] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38755h52@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

moorefunstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Time to sign up for blog coop!! Blog Writers Needed!!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: moorefunstamping@gmail.com

I will do an article on how to color ribbon and baker's twine

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 7:17 PM, SUDSOL [Costa Marazita] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n38731h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
cgmarazita@yahoo.ca?subject=Time+to+sign+up+for+blog+coop!!+Blog+Writers+Needed!!!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca

We have 3 amazing articles so far. I know we can reach 10. Some articles so far:

- 3-D project

- Christmas Quilt
- Tags and Trimmings
- Night in Bethlehem
- How to color ribbon.
- Xmas Home Decor
- Gift card holders
- Advent calendar

Articles are due the 20th of October. You'll have access to all articles before November 1st. You have nothing to lose and a lot to gain. You only need to write one article and you'll have access to all the other articles.

Costa Marazita
Blog Coop coordinator
Costa Marazita
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Markham, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Costa Marazita, please change the email address to: cgmarazita@yahoo.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Time-to-sign-up-for-blog-coop-Blog-Writers-Needed-tp38731.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h5@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Moore, please change the email address to: moorefunstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Time-to-sign-up-for-blog-coop-Blog-Writers-Needed-tp38731p38755.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h40@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.