Time is running out Sign Up for the Blog Coop!Hip, Hip Hooray over 11 Articles!
Hip, Hip, Hooray!! Over 11 articles for September.
We have over 11 great articles in the works for this month's blog co-op. These articles are only available to the members who participate by sharing an article with the co-op. Articles can be used for your blog or for your newsletter.Here is a partial list of what we've got coming this month...
- New Holiday Catalog Reveal
- Snowflake Sentiments Bundle
- Ready for Christmas
- Traditional Scrapbooking vs Memories and More
- How to add texture without a big shot
- Painted Autumn
- What Every New Stamper Needs to Know
- How to Store Watercolor pencils.
- plus more!
It's not too late to participate. You have until August 18 to sign up and write your article. Here are some ideas of what we can still use... (First come first serve!)
- Merry Cafe
- Glass Etching
- How to clean daubers
- How to store Card stock
- How to be a hostess with the mostest
- Card sketch & sample
- Pattern or Project - Anything from the LT videos (except the triangle box) or pick one from the SUDSOL site and update with a new sample. - Tips or Tricks: Bubble Wrap technique (http://sudsol.org/member/articles/bubble-wrap-technique/) - would look cute with the Cool Treats stamp set.
- Product Highlight (ideas: Urban District stamp set (again lends itself to Father's Day)
- That's the Tag stamp set & Thinlits Dies-For end of the year Teacher gifts
What is a Blog Co-op you ask? It's where members each write just a single article to submit to the co-op and then have access to all the articles written by everyone else! So you have a whole bunch of articles to pick and choose from to either send to your customers or post on your blog.
Are they long and complicated? No! The articles are short and sweet, yet with interesting information that will prompt them to shop with you! Articles cover various topics such as product highlights, card or scrapbook sketch/sample, techniques, stamping tips, business opportunities and more!
Try it out for this month - you are only committing to participate one month at a time - so you have nothing to lose but a number of articles to gain!
To join email firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic you want to write about (to prevent overlaps) and wait for an OK on your topic. Then send your completed article by the 20th of the month to receive access to all the articles submitted for the month. All the nitty-gritty details/guidelines can be found here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Guidelines-for-Newsletter-Co-op-td22510.html